Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,377 members, 7,829,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (934012 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by Michelle55: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
romanticnovella:

Lol no wahala
tanchu,you are a darling. don't worry, I owe you a bowl of popcorn and a can of zero orijin you hear
Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
romanticnovella:

LMAO SO AFTER ALL THE SHADES YOU WERE THROWING UPANDAN,YOU ARE RUNNING AWAY!!!
SO YOU DEY FEAR

CHOI I DON LAUGH TIRE MEHN!! SMALL PIKIN SENSE NO GOOD.. BIKO READ YOUR STORY IN PEACE AND LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR COMMENTS!!
grandma, I cannot run for you. good you know the shades were made for you and I'm still waiting for your so called beef. agbaya
Re: United In Betrayal by crislyn(f): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hahahahahahaha, biko i hope this story is not going to end soon o....chai i don't want to miss some people.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
iamlynn:
grandma, I cannot run for you. good you know the shades were made for you and I'm still waiting for your so called beef. agbaya

THANK YOU FOR CALLING ME GRANDMA... WILL YOU BE MY GRANDDAUGHTER? NA AGBAYA DEY KNOW HER FELLOW AGBAYA .. BEEF? NA CHICKEN I DEY CHOP ..
Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
romanticnovella:

THANK YOU FOR CALLING ME GRANDMA... WILL YOU BE MY GRANDDAUGHTER? NA AGBAYA DEY KNOW HER FELLOW AGBAYA .. BEEF? NA CHICKEN I DEY CHOP ..
and you will probably be one fat agbaya of a grandma. alakoba oshi
Re: United In Betrayal by jupitre(m): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
I don't expect you ladies to insult yourselves...At least you are both matured..What happened to silence..please for God sake.let it go..please..
Re: United In Betrayal by Jane1234f(f): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
All these people that their comments are longer than update, hmmmmmmmmmn,I am warning you people now

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by charytea(f): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
PamelB, no updates yet? I kp refreshing this page just to read insults thrown at each other! I commented my opinion sometime ago and kept mute cos as far as i am concerned, i av aired my view. Just a reminder guys! This is just a story! PamelB Pls do the needful
Re: United In Betrayal by Sensitivity1254: 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
iamlynn:

Abeg stop this. It's not necessary.
Re: United In Betrayal by PrincessNazor(f): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: United In Betrayal by Sensitivity1254: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
romanticnovella:

See how you people are throwing caution to the wind and be disgracing una selves bereft. You guys are lucky say na pseudo names una dey use. Keep it at.
Re: United In Betrayal by arukwe123(m): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
iamlynn:

wetin be your own sef. I had to login and comment cos of you. She has stated her own opinion, why must u insult her. Your own don dey too much o. Pls learn to respect people's opinion.

3 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by arukwe123(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
romanticnovella:

sister pls ignore her. Una don create two more pages without any update.
Abeg ignore her. Na beg i dey beg you. Thanks
Re: United In Betrayal by Chommieblaq(f): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
PamelB thanks so much for sharing this story with us but please, just discontinue with this story.
You guys can't just respect yourselves, share your opinion without sounding condescending or throwing shades. Just derailing the thread unnecessarily.
We mustn't share same view, what happened to respecting another person's view, and even if we must disagree, do it calmly.

Please forget the story, let them finish it the way they want.
Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
arukwe123:

wetin be your own sef. I had to login and comment cos of you. She has stated her own opinion, why must u insult her. Your own don dey too much o. Pls learn to respect people's opinion.
are you ok? wasn't i on my own when she quoted me? plz and plz, respect yourself.
Re: United In Betrayal by obindomanya(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
iamlynn:
i na acho okwu!
Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
obindomanya:
i na acho okwu!
ndo sir/ma
Re: United In Betrayal by obindomanya(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
iamlynn:
ndo sir/ma
lets take it easy ok. The emotional stress on our selves aint cool.
Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
PAMELB

please come to our rescue

I HAVE REFRESHED PAGE MORE THAN 20X TODAY

Their Comment long like episodes , and others will still come and quote the long comments ,

Where are you pamelB

Make I just stop here before someone will attach me for long comment offence cheesy
Re: United In Betrayal by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
following
Re: United In Betrayal by Chumzypinky(f): 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
Like seriously, i've been reading all sorts of comments from this thread and i decided to ignore, only paying attention on PamelB's comments. But now, i think this has past the level of "wetin dey shele"
Like kilode?
Are you guys kids? Whats all this for crying out loud? Over a story.
I've read almost all the comments and i can rightly say that everyone is right in his/her direction he/she is coming from.
Everyone's views are different. And they all make sense joint together. Even if someone's comment/view isnt in line with yours, does it warrant you abusing the person? Even to the extent of laying curses on someone's unborn child!! God!!

This is a faceless forum, and you dnt know who you're chatting with.
Imagine you arguing and laying curses on your mother or sister on NL, lol.
Now, i wont enlongate the story any further, what i'm just saying is, you guys should argue and stress ur point frm d way you understand. But whatever happens, respect other people's views and still learn from it.
And if you quote me when you have nothin importnt or reasonable to say, den OYO. Because i WONT ignore u.
#Chumzypinkycares

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by Queensiju: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
crislyn:
Hahahahahahaha, biko i hope this story is not going to end soon o....chai i don't want to miss some people.
LMAO. Sincerely, I feel the same way. I don laff tire cuz of peoples' comments. Their own pass Amara and Ebere own. PamelB abeg do something ooo.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Re: United In Betrayal by Chumzypinky(f): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
romanticnovella:
grin MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
what mission dear??

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by chara019: 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
#GhostModeDeactivated#
I never bothered reading all those annoying time and thread wasting comments.na una know wetin dey do una.

Ma'am pamelB,abeg no vex o,hope you good,*scratches head*when are we expecting update

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
crislyn:

Nor be small thing o, i don laugh tire. NL cannot be boring.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
iamlynn:
I'm glad someone was pained and is still hurting.

Kai! Savagery!
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
iamlynn:
thats why they are busy blaming and giving excuses.

Especially some males claiming to be females.
Re: United In Betrayal by crislyn(f): 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
Queensiju:
LMAO. Sincerely, I feel the same way. I don laff tire cuz of peoples' comments. Their own pass Amara and Ebere own. PamelB abeg do something ooo.
She should prolong the story shey? Lol
Re: United In Betrayal by amnik34: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
Wow wow wow! am finally able 2 comment. i luv d story, pamel b, nyc story u got here. i doff ma hijab 4 u
Re: United In Betrayal by jayeoba92: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Streetmade:
big time high service
EYE SERVICE U MEANT
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
Chumzypinky:

what mission dear??

I JUST WANTED TO PISS HER OFF WHILE I HAVE FUN WATCHING HER EXPLODE.. AND *BOMB* SHE DID!!!

SHE THINKS SHE'S VERY ANNOYING, WOH SHE NEVER KNOW ANYTHING!!!

ONE OF HER ACCOMPLICE JUST QUOTED... SAVAGERY KO SERVIETTE NI tongue

1 Like 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.