Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933983 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
xdos:
Michael polashed Gertrude (Kelvin's babe) and Kelvin polashed Amara (Michael's babe).
Then Michael and Kelvin summed it up with Sarah...
So Michael and Kelvin poured their water in same pots.

Let me go and tell Lukaku sometin. I am coming.

hahahaha...i will find it hard to leave NL cos of funny construction like this.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Chumzypinky:

love dis comment
Thanks
Madam aw far Tradition na?
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweetdude001:

Pls madam no play DAT tape abeg, Kelvin got away wit wat he did to Amara cos wia r in Nigeria, if it wia anoda country he d b rotin in jail ryt nw, in anoda country he dare nt try wat he did wit Sarah.. Madam evil is evil, no small evil no big evil
Ehhhh wat about your Micheal that raped Gertrude Kelvins Fiancée, as a matter of fact wat happened btw Kelvin and Amara was not rape if it was she would av screamed to attract attention. But she wanted it so she stayed and enjoyed it she even asked for more and she even became jealous wen Kelvin mentioned Claire
Abeg judge well
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweetdude001:

He wasn't interfering yet he call him to make him aware DAT she is abt to divorce, He calld Phil to abuja to hukup wit Claire wen d couple wia trying to work it out,
Madam I hear u o

Chairman read the story again, abeg nor shift blame to kelvin.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
iamloyalty:

Read the rape part again
where he mention claire name he wasn't having fantasies abt her he saw her as his IDOL (read that part again). If He wanted to taste her he would have done that but he didn't. (remember when claire was drunk at abuja he took her sleep without thinking anything immoral) So na kelvin cause michael problem? Abeg free d guy jor.
I tire o
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweetdude001:
D irresponsible way u mean,
I wont answer you again
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweetdude001:
Sorry I mean MOL Messenger of Love. My dear I hear ur own
oga i greet u o, gud nite.
Re: United In Betrayal by IamLukas(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweetdude001:

Pls madam no play DAT tape abeg, Kelvin got away wit wat he did to Amara cos wia r in Nigeria, if it wia anoda country he d b rotin in jail ryt nw, in anoda country he dare nt try wat he did wit Sarah.. Madam evil is evil, no small evil no big evil
He would have rot in jail only if Amara had pressed charges...She didn't!
Re: United In Betrayal by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
the thing wey dis story go cause for nairaland ehhhh never start. different immagination from different people. weldone maam pamelb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nkysuccess:

Ehhhh wat about your Micheal that raped Gertrude Kelvins Fiancée, as a matter of fact wat happened btw Kelvin and Amara was not rape if it was she would av screamed to attract attention. But she wanted it so she stayed and enjoyed it she even asked for more and she even became jealous wen Kelvin mentioned Claire
Abeg judge well
No d nid for wat abt mike na, we all know he is d devil hia na, y dragging us back na, he didn't rape her, if Amara had pressed charges Kelvin d av gone to jail, if he didn't do anything he shud av ad no p tellin Claire wen she wanted to arrest anoda persin
Re: United In Betrayal by Sylva2147: 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweetdude001:

Womanizer yet he waited till d wedding night to disvirgin her
A monkey is a monkey even if you take him to America he will still remain a monkey. He might have tried to controlled himself in order for him to get Claire but now that he had her under his armpit he decided to go back to his original self.
Re: United In Betrayal by prodekul(f): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
iamnicer:

As w'all waiting for the queen pamelB

Please people I need friends
- whatsapp 0 ( 810 731 5079 )
thank you !! Am just a bored introvert .

I fit chat 24/7 but,my mb is low.
if u can help I will appreciate it

thanks

0808 329 5612
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
SEE ARGUMENTS MEHN, CHOI I DON MISS
SHEY IF NA ME SOME HUMAN BEINGS FOR DON ATTACK MY HEAD
SWEETDUDE THANKS FOR ALL THE VALID POINTS YOU HAVE BEEN GIVING SINCE...
I WILL KEEP SAYING IT,KELVIN IS A BAD FRIEND/BROTHER.. HE NEVER LOVED MICHAEL...

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
Sylva2147:
A monkey is a monkey even if you take him to America he will still remain a monkey. He might have tried to controlled himself in order for him to get Claire but now that he had her under his armpit he decided to go back to his original self.
U know wat u r ryt a monkey is a monkey, Kelvin is also a monkey, remember his case is even worse Dan Micheal, wait u d say he has repented n I d say I hear u, wat of Mr perfect( Phil) maybe he is a monkey too, maybe he is controlling himsef until he gets Claire den ...... Bt u say no he is gud n again I d say I hear
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
This is a very beautiful story bt i don't think it's all d way feasible...kelvin shouldn't av given up on his "brother" like that, he could've and should've tried more...micheal would av started like phil is doing now, even better most likely, cos she was not rich, so phil doing this doesn't mean he's a good person...all in all double tuale for u
Re: United In Betrayal by arukwe123(m): 1:09am On Aug 15, 2017
Kevin is not a good friend. He wants the downfall of Michael.
Why is he pushing Claire to Phil. He barely knows Phil. How is he sure Phil wont be like Michael.
Which friend will do that to a childhood friend. He has been pushing Claire to Phil even before she divorced Michael.
Why take the Money Michael gave Sarah and not return back to Michael. Even Ashawo dey collect money after work. There is no justification for that.
Re: United In Betrayal by Chumzypinky(f): 6:55am On Aug 15, 2017
sweetdude001:
Thanks Madam aw far Tradition na?
update don land
Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 7:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Chumzypinky:

update don land
Wa gbayi

Re: United In Betrayal by richardoz(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2017
I am just laughing at how people turned this to a fuji house of commotion thing! So much ado on fiction! Abeg calm down and allow the writer to complete the story nah!

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Rodriguez12(m): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2017
Nkysuccess:

Pls go and read well. The congratulation came after Kelvin went to Michael at Amara's house to apologies to him so that dey would become brothers again, all becos Kelvin messed with Sarah. Dt was wen Kelvin told him about his intention to marry Gertrude. It was in d same scene that Micheal told Kelvin that he should tell Claire that he wants a divorce.
Abeg read well

so that they would bcom brothers again.....are u serious right now!!!! shocked shocked
Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2017
iamloyalty:
Kelvin is indeed a gud friend to claire he refuseed to support what is wrong or cover the wickedness of michael. He hasn't forgotten how claire saved him from going to jail and he really wants her to be happy.
MORAL LESSON:
PEOPLE SHOULD STOP SUPPORTING WHAT IS EVIL ELSE U ARE PART OF THE EVIL.
chop kiss jare.
Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2017
Nkysuccess:
Honestly am really surprised at d way some persons are reasoning here, supporting evil. Anyways that is mostly typical of we Nigerians and dt is d main reason for our backwardness in this country
that's ehn, the thing seriously weak me.
Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2017
Nkysuccess:
I wont answer you again
hahaha. no o, continue.
Re: United In Betrayal by boldndbeautiful(f): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2017
Nna eh, shey una no dey tire for fight, I think some of us here need to channel this their energy to wrestling, they are in need of more wrestlers. jisie nu ike undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: United In Betrayal by Rodriguez12(m): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2017
Make Una calm down abeg.... Nobody say mike no de guilty, even if der won crucify d guy Mk dem go ahead am in support but kelvin is no peter here he's a Judas Iscariot to mike.... Nobody dey say he should support evil but der r alot of ways for him to Mk sure d marriage works out but after him try small him give up on his brother... After exposing d sec what other action did he take? Remember that wen he came mike confided in him y? Bcus he is a womanizer although not married.. So how do u expect a womanizer to listen to another womanizer?.... D best tin kelvin should have done was to take dis issue to chief so chief can handle it more maturely.....kelvin na kokoró to je efò
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 15, 2017
Judging from the people that are supporting Kelvin,it shows that you will leave your brother/sister or friends in their times of pain & trouble just because they made a very foolish decision.. Even a mother can never abandon her children when they go astray.. Nobody is supporting Michael's foolishness neither are we supporting evil but all we are saying is this KELVIN SHOULDN'T HAVE INVOLVED HIMSELF IN MATCHMAKING CLAIRE & PHIL,IF GOD WANTED BOTH OF THEM TO BE TOGETHER HE WOULD DO IT...

Kelvin is selfish and wicked,he has been Michael's childhood for years,he knows that the guy has no family of his own but what did he do? He abandoned him & switched sides,he pushed Phil to Claire. how is he sure that Phil is better than Michael?

Y'all are blinded by the hatred you have for Michael and making up excuses for Kelvin's brotherly betrayal...

Can't y'all see the title of the story? UNITED IN BETRAYAL, EVERYONE IS BETRAYING EACH OTHER IN THIS STORY. WHEN READING A STORY, YOU SHOULDN'T BE TAKING SIDES,INSTEAD YOU SHOULD READ THE STORY TO UNDERSTAND THAT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS YOU SHOULD NEVER BETRAY THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU!!

MADAM NKYSUCCESS PLEASE GO & READ THE STORY AGAIN, MICHAEL DID NOT CONGRATULATE KELVIN WHEN HE WAS AT AMARA'S PLACE (IN FACT NOBODY KNEW THAT KELVIN WAS PLANNING ON GETTING MARRIED TO GERTRUDE)... IN FACT HE DID WHEN THE DIVORCE WAS ALREADY ON & THE GUY WAS HAPPY FOR HIM & THAT WAS THE LAST TIME THEY BOTH SPOKE WITH EACH OTHER... THE FOOLISH KELVIN DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO CALL MICHAEL AFTER THE DIVORCE, HE CALLED CLAIRE!!!

A WOMAN WHO HAS BEEN IN A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE) SHOULD GIVE HERSELF TIME TO HEAL & NOT JUMP INTO ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP JUST DAYS AFTER HER DIVORCE.. CLAIRE IS ALSO FOOLISH FOR LETTING PEOPLE MAKE DECISIONS FOR HER!!!

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST.

4 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Lordshola: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2017
Will u just kindly stop this argument and long epistle?? Am sure that as a writer that u are, u don't expect people to av same view and opinion on a point. So please lets just read the story in peace without all this unwarranted thread extension.

Weldone Pamelb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by boldndbeautiful(f): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2017
Nawa o, @romanticnovella e don do nah, we know ur stand. we hv heard ur opinion. biko, ozugo. kiss
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2017
iamloyalty:

Is very realistic my dear, he his also a friend to claire. remember she was the one who saved him from going to jail, so why wont he support her happiness or do prefer he encourages her to go back to michael until he kills her? Or he should cover michael cheating on his wife? Besides he never push claire to phil he just knew phil is an honest guy compare to his dog of a friend.

kelvin supporting micheal is as wrong as kelvin fixin claire to phil .. however claire chooses to move on shuld b are choice 100%.. if i cannt fix my friend's marriage i shuldnt put asunder. did claire find kelvin a wife even wen he was long due
digression ... it amazing how gurls switch ova to new suitors ova their boyfriend ... because he calls n text more,,more outing,,gifts,,all perfect n rosy ..lol .they forgot thats how there bf started ,,wit time dat new guy wil end up lik the boyfriend now EX. stil our gain
whatever phil is doing micheal must av done it then, it take moments to know a woman it takes years to knw a man ..lolh

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2017
boldndbeautiful:
Nawa o, @romanticnovella e don do nah, we know ur stand. we hv heard ur opinion. biko, ozugo. kiss

Lol sweetheart sorry kiss .. Make I just dey low key cheesy
Re: United In Betrayal by SkyyLord(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2017
Kelvin never abandoned Mike. He tried talking with him, it didn't work, He exposed his secretary, that didn't work either... They even fought, yet Mike was unrepentant. What else was he supposed to do? He did the right thing... Mike pushed Claire down the stairs and they lost their baby, she forgave him, he beat her to coma, the was still fighting for him, he slept with everything in skirt including his wife's sister and only relative. Yet she stayed on. Clair was more of a slave to Mike than a wife.. She wasn't allowed to go out freely or have friends, she cooks what ever her husband wants and whenever. She worships him while he treats her like trash. All of U supporting Mike are heartless. U expect her to stay on after everything.. Maybe. until he beats her to death or she dies of heartbreak/ attack. Amara might even poison her. Kelvin did not abandon Mike. He was saving Claire's life. Mike is only second to the devil and he deserves everything he gets. All of U supporting him. May Ur spouses treat U the way he treated Claire and when it happens. Pls don't run stay on.

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by HelenBee(f): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2017
It's annoying coming here to see updates only to get long posts from people 'airing' their opinions. Same recycled opinions! Please if you can't sum everything up in three-six lines,we beg you... don't post. It's getting stale already.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.