Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933092 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by Chummypinky(f): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
please let nobody quote each again.... that what causing issues...everybody should say their mind,......aunty pamelB hope you re fine?
Re: United In Betrayal by henrieternal2016(m): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
aunty chumzy, abeg go and finish tradition ooo. cant wait for more updates. i prefer tradition to lunch and dinner

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
obindomanya:
All of una 4 dis thread are *strong politicians* Are u a related to 'iamlynn' hahahaha

*clears trought* My fellow politicians i sight whona (hugs) please let not derail the thread again enough of it. Let express how we feel without causing damage to the public.
Lets respect the OP.
NB: Anybody can quote me ( cos nobody is my enemy) but dont insult me except that person is looking for WAR.

4 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Shekinah190(f): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
Haba, I can't believe wat am seeing,nawa o
Pls let's all behave matured here, don't quote anybody's comment as everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion
Anyways, aunty Pamelb wia is u, hope u is fine o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Rodriguez12:
Cough!! A lot of people are commenting here without even reading d story well, some r commenting because der hate Micheal wit passion for treating claira that way.....micheal! Micheal!! Micheal!!!......yes mike is guilty we all know but is kelvin a saint? Huh!!
Who turned Amara to d mosnster she now is? Who made Amara to strt doubting her sister's claira loyalty to mike? Y on earth will u call d name of ur brother's wife while having sex wit another? Kelvin is not a gud guy to me oooo.. What if mike was to be his blood brother, will he call Phil dat d coast is clear?? Mike look up to him as a brother but he didn't play a brotherly role there. Abeg let's leave d hate n b realistic.. Kelvin didn't come to help he came to do more damage...what if he wanted mike to see reasons dat his sec is a slut, is that d best way to go about it? By exposing her to d whole world� n thereby damaging her future. Him n mike no difference abeg, him no sleep wit disame Amara n d sec using d excuse of exposing her... Y didn't he open up to claira dat mike has also slept wit getrudge if she means so much to him
Abeg Mk I go sleep jare
Gbam! Gbamer!!Gbamest!!!
Re: United In Betrayal by Rodriguez12(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
iamloyalty:

*clears trought* My fellow politicians i sight whona (hugs) please let not derail the thread again enough of it. Let express how we feel without causing damage to the public.
Lets respect the OP.
NB: Anybody can quote me ( cos nobody is my enemy) but dont insult me except that person is looking for WAR.
@nobody iamloyalty say u b her enemy lolzz
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 14, 2017
Rodriguez12:

@nobody iamloyalty say u b her enemy lolzz

That's the reason i said ANYBODY CAN MENTION ME AS LONG AS THERE ARE NO INSULT. Everybody body should move on from this since this becoming something else.
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 7:46am On Aug 14, 2017
Good morning dearies.
I'm sorry I've been away because of the program in church yesterday. But its all over now. Your girl came out second.
I'll update later in the day. Thank u guys

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by heemah(f): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2017
Beauty and Brains. Congrats dear!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 14, 2017
Gud to know u are ok.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2017
Congratulations

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by xdos(m): 8:23am On Aug 14, 2017
Congrats dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by iiru: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2017
congrats dear,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Chummypinky(f): 9:10am On Aug 14, 2017
congratulations

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by abefe99: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2017
wahoooo congratulation dearie

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2017
WAO™!!! Congratulation dear

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS DEAR

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Chumzypinky(f): 11:23am On Aug 14, 2017
henrieternal2016:
aunty chumzy, abeg go and finish tradition ooo. cant wait for more updates. i prefer tradition to lunch and dinner
lol. I'll try
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 14, 2017
congrats
I thought it was ur marriage pix

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Kimkardashain(f): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS DARLING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by stephmiracle: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Congrats PamelB. We await your update oh
Re: United In Betrayal by Oyindawealth(f): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Congrats oooo!!

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by orisunmi(f): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Congrats oooo

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by XCELsis(f): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
She got to upstairs and stopped in Ebere's room. She banged heavily on the door but got no answer.
She made for Michael's room, hoping to see Ebere there but it also turned out to be fruitless.
The fight isn't over, she thought. She would take her fruit first before going to meet Leonard. Both Ebere and Michael would hear from her soon.

She heard the loud banging and quickly retreated. Thank God she locked the door. She would remain in the room till God knows whenever Michael would return.

Claire was led down the stairs by two ladies she couldn't see because of the blindfold. They guided her gently till she got to the middle of a room which was very quiet.
The girls left her hand and she felt alone and scared suddenly.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday my princess. Happy birthday to you.'

She knew that voice. How on earth did she forget that it was her birthday?
She took off the blindfold and struggled for her eyes to get accostomed to the dimly lit sitting room
She looked up and the answer to her question appeared just in front of her.

KELVIN

His face was up on the projector
He had a contagious smile and his eyes were wet as he continued the song.

The lights came on and her jaw dropped. There were lots of people in the sitting room and they joined Kelvin on the song.
Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked around the room.

*************"

Amara picked the second car key, sent a text to Leo and walked down the stairs.
Michael has been ignoring her but she won't take it anymore.
He would know the stuff she was made of.

This meeting with Leonard meant a lot. He had not allowed her touch him the previous day, claiming that he wasn't ready. But today, she won't listen to him. It has been long she was with a man. Leonard was cute and tall, a graduate with a promising future. He had no money but she would make do with him. She would scratch his back and hopefully, he would scratch hers too.

He drove into the large compound.
The celebrant must be very wealthy. The building was a sight to behold. The cars parked inside gave a clear description of the personalities inside the house.
He parked in a space, took out the bag bearing the gifts and began to walk to the building.

He met a steward at the door who took the items from him before he went in.

"How old are you now? How old are you now? How old are you now? How old are you now?' They sang

She walked to the front of the screen and placed her hand on it while Kelvin smiled and the room became suddenly quiet.

"Thank you. Thank you Kel." She cried, the tears running freely now.

"No Claire, my princess, don't cry please. I hate to see you crying, not on your birthday please.'

She sniffed and shook her head

"You're a strong woman, pretty face. Look the number of people who are here today to share in your happiness. You deserve it and lot more. Stop crying please."

"I forgot about my birthday Kel. A lot of........"

"Sshhh. Let's forget the past hmmm? Today is the beginning of a new phase for you. Today matters because my aunt always said that how you start a year determines how that year would go for you.'

"Thank you Kel. Uhm, how.........."

"Phillip. Your Phil. He did it all."

Shivers ran down her spine as he walked out of a group towards her.

"Happy birthday Claire." He said, standing directly in front of her.

She looked around and turned back to him.

"Phillip........."

"Be happy Claire."

He turned to leave but she held his hand. He turned around and she went into his arms.

Chantal watched him from upstairs, from the very moment he walked in to find Claire in the middle of the sitting room to now when she was in Phillip's arms.
His reaction was just what she had imagined.
He slowly took his eyes from the couple in the middle of the sitting room to Kelvin's happy face. She watched him wipe a tear before he walked out.

**"*********

Michael got out of the house and into his car. He wept bitterly.
What happened?
What changed?
Why did they separate?
He bent his head on the steering and wept.
She was happy, She has Kelvin, she has the barrister guy and he was sure Chief knew about this too.
But who did he have?
Who was with him?
No one.
Because he was the architect of his own problems.

He slowly lifted his head, turned on the ignition and drove out of the compound.

23 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wen Enemies ThinkS It's D Ended God SayS It's D Beginning

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mr Michael U Leave A Gold And Take A Golf
Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
God Blessed U PamelB Waiting For More
Re: United In Betrayal by MrKIDO(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Woahh!.... ��
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
God I'm feeling bad for him,He has nobody!!!

Michael you still have ebere, go & settle down with her!!

Mehn I hate Kelvin,Chantel & Phil!!!!

PAMELB please give Michael a little bit of happiness, I'm begging you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
romanticnovella:
God I'm feeling bad for him,He has nobody!!!

Michael you still have ebere, go & settle down with her!!

Mehn I hate Kelvin!!!!
What Did Kelvin Do Dat U Hate Him
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
Congrats PamelaB. You look beautiful and thanks for the update

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.