Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933985 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by henrieternal2016(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
oh PamelB! U are d real deal. many thanks for the update
Re: United In Betrayal by jumpmasta(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
It's sad Michael is being portrayed as a villain here ...by the writer ..not fair at all. Whether this can actually happen in real life remains a different kettle of fish

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Toyin223:
What Did Kelvin Do Dat U Hate Him
Pls don't mind her. I believe she is another breed of specie
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
jumpmasta:
It's sad Michael is being portrayed as a villain here ...by the writer ..not fair at all. Whether this can actually happen in real life remains a different kettle of fish

My dear this is what happens wen a man decides to think with his penis

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Mobecs(f): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
PamelB nawa ooo, you're just twisting my emotions. I don't know if I should pity Michael or crucify him....

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by rachealfst(f): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Congrats PamelB. Welcome back and thanks for the update.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
IF MICHAEL WAS CHIEF'S BIOLOGICAL SON & KELVIN'S BIOLOGICAL BROTHER, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DIFFERENT STORY BUT THEY JUST ABANDONED HIM JUST LIKE THAT!!

I WISH HIS REAL PARENTS WERE ALIVE,HE WOULDN'T HAVE FELT SO LONELY!! SAD MEHN sad

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by jumpmasta(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mobecs:
PamelB nawa ooo, you're just twisting my emotions. I don't know if I should pity Michael or crucify him....
I am just imagining things ...Pamel B should pity Michael small abeg
Re: United In Betrayal by jumpmasta(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
romanticnovella:
IF MICHAEL WAS CHIEF'S BIOLOGICAL SON & KELVIN'S BIOLOGICAL BROTHER, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DIFFERENT STORY BUT THEY JUST ABANDONED HIM JUST LIKE THAT!!

I WISH HIS REAL PARENTS WERE ALIVE,HE WOULDN'T HAVE FELT SO LONELY!! SAD MEHN sad
As in eeehhh..I really feel for Michael now . Hope he recovers
Re: United In Betrayal by Pricelessangel0(f): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
I dont think theres always a smoke without fire. atleast michael waited till their wedding night before disvirgining claire but how come all dis wayward attitude didnt show then. it means something must have triggered the monster in him or he was pretending before. my thoughts though"*!™

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nkysuccess:
Pls don't mind her. I believe she is another breed of specie
ABEG AUNTIE STICK WITH YOUR OWN OPINION & LEAVE ME OUT OF IT..
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
jumpmasta:
As in eeehhh..I really feel for Michael now . Hope he recovers
I HOPE SO TOO!!
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
i think the only unrealistic part of this story is d kelvin 's script .... micheal bestie i suppose,pushing claire to anoda guy asap... claire shuld move on wit another guy but kevlin shuldnt av played any role @ that ... no reason nor excuse justifies betrayal btw guys ... i think betrayal is ladies tin ....

3 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
ericsmith:
i think the only unrealistic part of this story is d kelvin 's script .... micheal bestie i suppose,pushing claire to anoda guy asap... claire shuld move on wit another guy but kevlin shuldnt av played any role @ that ... no reason nor excuse justifies betrayal btw guys ... i think betrayal is ladies tin ....

GOD BLESS YOU 100× FOR THIS!! I WONDER WHY OTHER PEOPLE ARE SUPPORTING KELVIN'S FOOLISH DEEDS,EVEN WENT AS FAR AS ORGANIZING A PARTY WITH PHIL FOR CLAIRE!!

THE GUY IS WICKED!!!

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
that Michael friend is a devil. I will disown him if am micken
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
romanticnovella:

GOD BLESS YOU 100× FOR THIS!! I WONDER WHY OTHER PEOPLE ARE SUPPORTING KELVIN'S FOOLISH DEEDS,EVEN WENT AS FAR AS ORGANIZING A PARTY WITH PHIL FOR CLAIRE!!

THE GUY IS WICKED!!!

lolh .... if i'm d author, i go title this story united in betrayal.,...even amara unborn child will betray her..
#story dope
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kelvin is indeed a gud friend to claire he refuseed to support what is wrong or cover the wickedness of michael. He hasn't forgotten how claire saved him from going to jail and he really wants her to be happy.
MORAL LESSON:
PEOPLE SHOULD STOP SUPPORTING WHAT IS EVIL ELSE U ARE PART OF THE EVIL.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
that Michael friend is a devil. I will disown him if am micken

He has already disowned michael because michael refuse to repent.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
ericsmith:
You av spoken well sir, I wnt do DAT to a friend not to tlk of a person a refer to as a brother
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
iamloyalty:
Kelvin is indeed a gud friend to claire he refuseed to support what is wrong or cover the wickedness of michael. He hasn't forgotten how claire saved him from going to jail and he really wants her to be happy.
MORAL LESSON:
PEOPLE SHOULD STOP SUPPORTING WHAT IS EVIL ELSE U ARE PART OF THE EVIL.
Thank you jaree
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
iamloyalty:

He has already disowned michael because michael refuse to repent.
Pls help me tell them maybe they did not read the story very well
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
One can only take a donkey to the stream to drink water but you can not force the donkey to drink the water

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hahan y r u all like dis na, we already know d end by nw, Phil, Kel, Claire n d rest lives happily ever after, N Mikey commits suicide
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
ericsmith:

Is very realistic my dear, he his also a friend to claire. remember she was the one who saved him from going to jail, so why wont he support her happiness or do prefer he encourages her to go back to michael until he kills her? Or he should cover michael cheating on his wife? Besides he never push claire to phil he just knew phil is an honest guy compare to his dog of a friend.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kelvin tried for Micheal abeg. He even went ahead to sleep with Sarah just to prove to Michael that Sarah is a slut so as to save their marriage but he got nothing but insults from Michael. Pls you pple should free the guy abeg. Its not a crime to be a brother to an unreasonable man
Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nkysuccess:

Wia n wen did he disown Mike, Mike congratulated d idiot wen he got engaged.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nkysuccess:

I am surprised how some people can support what is bad, because kelvin refused to be part of michael unhealthfulness and unrepentant attitude now made him a bad friend.
NO WONDER THE WORLD IS GOING FROM BAD TO WORST!

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nkysuccess:
Kelvin tried for Micheal abeg. He even went ahead to sleep with Sarah just to prove to Michael that Sarah is a slut so as to save their marriage but he got nothing but insults from Michael. Pls you pple should free the guy abeg. Its not a crime to be a brother to an unreasonable man

D Sarah issue, so do u actually believe dats d best way to get rid of d girl, by sleeping with her den claiming to he is setting her up, is DAT even responsible? Check dis scenerio, let's c u not married, can u allow ur fiance sleep wit a lady wit d excuse DAT he is trying to help his broda, Mike is irresponsible, Kelvin is no different
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweetdude001:

Wia n wen did he disown Mike, Mike congratulated d idiot wen he got engaged.
Pls go and read well. The congratulation came after Kelvin went to Michael at Amara's house to apologies to him so that dey would become brothers again, all becos Kelvin messed with Sarah. Dt was wen Kelvin told him about his intention to marry Gertrude. It was in d same scene that Micheal told Kelvin that he should tell Claire that he wants a divorce.
Abeg read well
Re: United In Betrayal by Jane1234f(f): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Welcome Pamelb,congrats to you and thanks for the update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
iamloyalty:

I am surprised how some people can support what is bad, because kelvin refused to be part of michael unhealthfulness and unrepentant attitude now made him a bad friend.
NO WONDER THE WORLD IS GOING FROM BAD TO WORST!
I don't blve anybody is supportin mike here, even though i don't agree wit d way d author is trying to paint him blacker Dan black, put ur self in DAT position can u do it to a sister or brother, N u friends with d spouse a close one at DAT n dey r avin issue, No matter aw bad ur brother or sister is, I don't think its ur place to start playing matchmaker, yea u wish d person all d best bt its better u r neutral at DAT junction.
Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=Nkysuccess post=59477568]
Pls go and read well. The congratulation came after Kelvin went to Michael at Amara's house to apologies to him so that dey would become brothers again, all becos Kelvin messed with Sarah. Dt was wen Kelvin told him about his intention to marry Gertrude. It was in d same scene that Micheal told Kelvin that he should tell Claire that he wants a divorce.
Abeg read well

Madam i no dey fight na, my question is wen did kelvin disown mike?

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.