Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,120 members, 7,845,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Aren't You Tired? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aren't You Tired? (1956 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / "Dear Nigerian Bros...Aren't You Tired Of Being An ATM?" / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aren't You Tired? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2009
adolfe bad:

On the other hand~
did you ever think of bashing as a constructive criticism?
adolfe bad:

Learn to live with it~
if you complain about it then you are weak or howelse can you improve without helpful criticism~
can you stop it anyways?

Criticism is void without an intent to act in first person. How many of you saying Nigerian girls are this and that have ever taken time to call your friends and sisters to tell them about their attitude?
Re: Aren't You Tired? by 190: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2009
^^

Now my good brothers and sisters
lets open to the book of FUTHER EPISTLE OF MICHELLINE89 verse 2 start reading from chapter 1 to 14

Now H202 read~
Re: Aren't You Tired? by H2O2: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2009
i nor sabi read, abegi.
na only keu i sabi  tongue

alif baa taa nasheed
Re: Aren't You Tired? by kpolli(m): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2009
its good thats its a girl that started this topic
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Igwe9(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2009
kpolli:

its good thats its a girl that started this topic
and would be closed by a man pretty soon.
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2009
When your bf criticises you, he dosn't need to act he can only sit back and watch you prove your strenght to make it or fail~
and if he dosn't relate with his sisters the same way he relates with you does he need to criticise them or let their boyfriends do it?
you know a weak woman by the way she reacts to criticism now how bad do you handle yours?
Re: Aren't You Tired? by VGA: 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2009
as nigerians we need to change our attitude , t[b]reat every1 equally, believe in ourselves.[/b]

take [b]each other's advic[/b]e without disregarding.
Re: Aren't You Tired? by MugSmasher: 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2009
michelin89:

Whether you dump one today and date another tomorrow, they are still Nigerians and you'll be going from one Nigerian to the other.

PS: being a serial dater isn't flatttering. You shouldn't be proud of it.

Why shouldnt i be proud of it? I learnt the hard way and i am following what i was taught by women so why is that something that shouldnt be flattering for me? undecided

Before i used to feel so sad when i hear women been dumped or men doing evil things to women like beating them and i wondered why men could be so cruel and heartless but then after i was dealt a cruel poker hand by a chic, i learnt why most men treat women badly and why you should never feel sorry for her and why you should strive to commit more harm to women both physically and mentally and not look back or feel remorseful. I have heard people say that just because one girl broke my heart i shouldnt classify all women together to be like her.

Nonsense! She is from the womb of eve and must have learnt how to be heartless too from other women from birth. So when she teaches a previously calm person like me to evil, then you know that being humble and respectful to women is just a misnormer. Women to me are meant to be debased, humilated, seen as objects of sex and cooking and once in a while a punching bag to ease tension and when they are tired, they are free to walk out of the door because it wont be long before i get another one to f**ck, humilate, beat and dump.

Its a beautiful process and i dont want to ever change back to my old self! cheesy Like today i read about a man who beat his wife to pulp in Michigan and shot her after that because she was rude to him. While the whole world is castigating him, i respect such a man. He showed why he is a hard guy that doesnt take sh**t from no one more especially from chicks and this should make other chicks around him respect and fear him. Now thats what i call a true hero!
Re: Aren't You Tired? by sjeezy8: 12:19am On Dec 20, 2009
hmmm

A psychiatrist is a physician who specializes in psychiatry and is certified in treating mental disorders.
Re: Aren't You Tired? by THEAMAKA1: 2:12am On Dec 20, 2009
@ MugSmasher
so what about your mom? im sure you can find a woman that posses the qualities that she has. unless she is like those women you wrote about. lipsrsealed
after all, im sure your father found good in her.  wink
youre just a very sick fellow.
youll soon get tired of this lifestyle, you cant always be your young self getting chicks left and right.
everyone grows old.
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 20, 2009
Really too im exhausted with all this gender bashing. It puts me off this place sometimes especially when there are 50 threads on the front page talking about how bad women are. This is supposed to be the romantic section for crissakes, were people chat, may be meet up and who knows marry one day. I can only pray that this gender bash goes away with 2009. Fingers, toes and butthole crossed grin
Re: Aren't You Tired? by 190: 2:29am On Dec 20, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Really too im exhausted with all this gender bashing. It puts me off this place sometimes especially when there are 50 threads on the front page talking about how bad women are. This is supposed to be the romantic section for crissakes, were people chat, may be meet up and who knows marry one day. I can only pray that this gender bash goes away with 2009. Fingers, toes, butthole crossed grin

sikira~ sharika
so u mean the bolded part is very true~
hmm, i mite be interested u know
Re: Aren't You Tired? by sjeezy8: 2:43am On Dec 20, 2009
Whats the difference between gender bashers and tribal bashers, since she mentioned her guy is bini and still bashes binis?

uhh nothing its silly and if someone is getting tired of gender bashing they should also be tired of their own tribal rants grin

sjeezy8:

hmmm

A psychiatrist is a physician who specializes in psychiatry and is certified in treating mental disorders.
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 20, 2009
190:

sikira~ sharika
so u mean the bolded part is very true~
hmm, i mite be interested u know
From the way you have treated me thus far NO way angry grin. Most of the NL guys are not very nice at all. That is all.
Re: Aren't You Tired? by OAM4J: 3:10am On Dec 20, 2009
Tired ke!!!

When I have not even started.

Wait for me, I dey come.

I will be starting with the type of Michellin89-Naija girls, by the time I start all of you going on retirement now will resume.

Tire ko, exausted ni tongue
Re: Aren't You Tired? by henryhemon(m): 7:21am On Dec 20, 2009
@michelin,wetin u dey do 4 italy sef?u dey go 4 wetin u want abi?if u see fyne 2 boyz wey u lyke how u go do am?
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 20, 2009
henryhemon:

@michelin,wetin u dey do 4 italy sef?u dey go 4 wetin u want abi?if u see fyne 2 boyz wey u lyke how u go do am?

1. I owe you no explanation over what I do here.

2. What has that got to do with the topic?

3. Did you even read the first post?

Scroll down and read my first post and then come back to contribute sensibly.
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Akebulan: 7:35am On Dec 20, 2009
i predict that this thread will turn into a gender-bashing thread lol
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 20, 2009
I hope it won't. So far people have been nice except the usual morons flying here and there.
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Jcob(m): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2009
^, that's my girl.
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Jcob(m): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2009
^, that's my girl.
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2009
Every action that has succinctly confused you and powerfully brought your feelings down to absolutely nothing and handicapped it is based on being trying to be overtly smart~
but its too bad that stupidity isn't painful
Re: Aren't You Tired? by OAM4J: 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2009
Michelin what you should realize is that bashing is not totally bad in itself. Apart from the fun of it, which is one of the things we enjoy in this forum, it is also a way of correcting ourselves. For instance, when guys bash fat, lazy, dirty, loose, money loving, hypocritical girls, its a way of asking them to change. There has been one or two bashing from ladies here too that has made me adjust. How shall we know what we want or don't want from each other if we don't constantly bash each other?

So I will say, let the bashing party continues.  grin
Re: Aren't You Tired? by honeric01(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2009
watching from the ringside
Re: Aren't You Tired? by 190: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2009
Michelline should i disrupt this your thread or not~
Re: Aren't You Tired? by Nura723(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2009
so since evry chick dey complain about arrogancy but they love them the best, So dnt complain
Re: Aren't You Tired? by THEAMAKA1: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2009
Nura723:

so since evry chick dey complain about arrogancy but they love them the best, So dnt complain
thats not every chick, thats just michelin. cause i will tell you right now i cant stand that shizz.
you see how you have people that feel the need to generalize like this guy here?
dont get your hopes up, cause you might get kicked in the head one day--just saying.
michelin does not = all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Potion / Marital Palava / What Is A Good Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.