Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

This Post Will Help You Stop Cheating On Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Post Will Help You Stop Cheating On Your Partner (757 Views)

This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Post Will Help You Stop Cheating On Your Partner by Adekanyeope: 9:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Cheating is usually the easier option than staying faithful in a relationship; some partners want to remain faithful but somehow don’t know when they make same mistakes and keep on cheating. But in all honesty, it’s quite unfair to cheat on your partner, especially if that partner is faithful.

Cheating is a habit that can be stopped; it isn’t impossible. A lot of people have lost their marriages and good relationships just because of this habit called cheating.

This article would give you an insight on how you can stop yourself from cheating:

1. CALL IT WHAT IT REALLY IS
You can never stop cheating on your partner if you don’t call cheating what it really is. Until you see cheating as being wicked and unfair to your partner then you would keep having the urge to cheat.

2. STOP THINKING ABOUT S*X WITH OTHER PEOPLE
The desire to have sex and lots of s*x with other people especially is a huge reason why people cheat. You can never stay faithful to your partner when you have thoughts of flirting with someone else all over your head.

Thinking about past s*xual experiences should also be stopped; else you would find it impossible to curb that cheating habit.

3. AVOID HANGING OUT WITH CHEATING FRIENDS: A MUST DO
Friends also have a huge impact on each other; if you cheat on your partner and your friends as well do the same, a lot of your conversations with friends would centre on cheating and s*x – this would keep on increasing your desire for s*x and cheating.

If you must hang out with your friends then s*x with multiple partners should be off the topic.

4. DO NOT GET INTO COMPROMISING POSITIONS: RUN IF POSSIBLE
If you want to stop cheating, you have to stop yourself from cheating – no one can do it for you. Getting yourself into compromising position with someone you admire and expecting nothing to happen is like throwing rotten food outside and expecting flies to avoid it.

You need to have that consciousness of not being alone with that person you cheat with or want to cheat with.

5. LOVE YOUR PARTNER LIKE KILODE
Try to love your partner wholly, whether in their presence or in their absence. It shouldn’t be a matter of your partner isn’t there at the moment;

if you let that love for your partner take a big part of you and build that desire not to hurt that person then it would be a lot easier to say no to the temptation of cheating.

6. TURN THE TABLES AROUND: DO THE NEEDFUL

It’s easier and much more fun to be the cheating partner, but what if you are being cheated upon? The key to having a good relationship or marriage is treating your partner just how you want to be treated. Try to turn the tables around in your mind and imagine your partner cheating on you with someone else; trust me, that would hurt. Have this mental picture just so that you can stay faithful to your partner.

Cheating is way too easy but harmful to your relationship and increases the risk of you contracting STD, try a better option like staying faithful

source:
http://www.onlinecollegecourses24h.com/gossip/6-ways-you-can-stop-yourself-from-cheating-on-your-partner/

cc
mynd44
lalasticlala
seun

Re: This Post Will Help You Stop Cheating On Your Partner by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 17, 2017
A week without sex for me is like going to school without paying school fees.
Re: This Post Will Help You Stop Cheating On Your Partner by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2017
shocked
IamJix:
[img]
IamJix:
[/img]
IamJix:
Re: This Post Will Help You Stop Cheating On Your Partner by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Zita55:
shocked[img][/img]
What are you saying??
Re: This Post Will Help You Stop Cheating On Your Partner by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 17, 2017
Person, wey go cheat, go surely cheat......

This post is irrelevant to them....
Re: This Post Will Help You Stop Cheating On Your Partner by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2017
IamJix:
What are you saying??
grin
IamJix:
What are you saying??
Nothing ,actually
Re: This Post Will Help You Stop Cheating On Your Partner by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2017
Zita55:
grin

Nothing ,actually
Got anything reliable, to say about the sex ish??
Holla me cheesy
Re: This Post Will Help You Stop Cheating On Your Partner by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 17, 2017
IamJix:
Got anything reliable, to say about the sex ish?? Holla me cheesy
grin
IamJix:
Got anything reliable, to say about the sex ish?? Holla me cheesy
LOL....OK
Re: This Post Will Help You Stop Cheating On Your Partner by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2017
Any individual that has made up his or her mind to cheat will surely cheat. Staying faithful is a determined, consistent, persistent and conscious efforts.

Out of our thoughts actions are birthed.
Re: This Post Will Help You Stop Cheating On Your Partner by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2017
Zita55:
grin

LOL....OK
Dont just be laughing alone,I know your man ain't competent enough.
Re: This Post Will Help You Stop Cheating On Your Partner by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 17, 2017
IamJix:
Dont just be laughing alone,I know your man ain't competent enough.

my what?? Lolz

I'm single

1 Like

Re: This Post Will Help You Stop Cheating On Your Partner by sinaj(f): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2017
IamJix:
it's ur type dat av sex once a year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Post Will Help You Stop Cheating On Your Partner by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2017
sinaj:
Lol.
It's your opinion anyways.
Sex is not an achievement to be bragging about.
Come to my closest.
UAM to be precise,see how we bang em ladies
Re: This Post Will Help You Stop Cheating On Your Partner by 9jayes: 10:04am On Mar 17, 2017
If I hear, to cheat just dey hungry me
Re: This Post Will Help You Stop Cheating On Your Partner by ikp120(m): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2017
sinaj:
Lolzzz grin grin grin grin
Babe na truth you talk. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Post Will Help You Stop Cheating On Your Partner by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 17, 2017
Zita55:

my what?? Lolz

I'm single
How old are you?
Re: This Post Will Help You Stop Cheating On Your Partner by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 17, 2017
IamJix:
How old are you?
cheesy
IamJix:
How old are you?

Re: This Post Will Help You Stop Cheating On Your Partner by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Only Smart Guys / Help / The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.