Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (106273 Views)

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by donbenz(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
the yansh go smell
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by princeemmma(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
yh sure, how to get started

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by smartty68(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Look beyond beautiful appearances/shapes as it fades away in a short run. Beauty of the heart na dey koko as it stands the taste of time. Just an advise thoughsmiley
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
mrmrmister:

I see beyond ass and boobs

Speak for yourself undecided

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
RE..IIGN:
Wise men hold on to the good things of life cool

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Emassive(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
I thought it would be larger like Mercy Johnson but am not disappointed cause she still hustle grow small bum
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
Emassive:
I thought it would be larger like Mercy Johnson but am not disappointed cause she still hustle grow small bum
the bum is just ok.if e too big...wahala go dey
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by cyber5(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
After 5years the thing go tire am,the he will start looking for what economics call competitive goods. smh
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Bills2307(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
U paid for it. Enjoy it while d offer still lasts. Cos soon FAT everywhere

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
PapiNigga:
This Man Can't Get Enough Of His Wife's Bum In These Pre-wedding Photos

Adedolapo is truly giving her man, Okunola some sexual healings in these lovely pre-wedding photos and Okunola just can't get enough of it...

See more below:

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/this-man-can-get-enough-of-his-wife-bum.html?m=1

Which yansh? Me I no see yansh that's extraordinary o.

See better yansh below. Even a man of God confirm am wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by lollyworldwide: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ride on man
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
DollarAngel:
I knew it will be them
loopman:

I wonder how some of you flatheadds manage to sleep at nights with so much hate flowing through your veins
Tribal warlords cheesy i hail una cheesy.a guy is just admiring his fiancee"s bum and that has now resulted to tribal E-war cheesy.
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by discman2k2(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
These days na just nicely well rounded backside na im boys dey marry now. After some tym, nyash no go get taste again, & then...
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by mrsfavour(f): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
stephleena:
you go tire for the ass...see beyond that Mr man.
they no sabi say its beyond that. pre-wedding madness.
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by lovelybae(f): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
wow what a beautiful gown
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by smartty68(m): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Looking for a flat bottom girl to marry. If interested hola meembarassed
Naija don't ever copy something good. Almost everyone is into pre-wedding photos. Fake personalities everywhereundecided

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Charly68: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ok now ,pray that you won't experience recession ooo, when recession attacks,all this booty no go move una ooo
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by DavidEsq(m): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
No fresh news on Apostle Suleiman? My day is boring o. Has Otobo not said anything new? Haba!

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Shameless.
Must you display the bedmatic style you like best? Even married couples act with decorum in public... you not yet married are already showing doggy in public.
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2017

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by metallisc(m): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
alexialin:

In reality men don't see beyond assz or boobbss.. That's how they are wired undecided
Nothing we can do about their desires.

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by yanabasee(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
alexialin:

Well in some area cases.. Or the face.. undecided

But if she's intelligent join ?. Some will virtually worship her.

Why do you ladies always believe that dudes will fall over heels whenever ladies put out their backside on display?

I personally DON'T trip the back display and the chest balls?

I trip for brilliant ladies who have good sense of humor and have abundant of simplicity look... not a make-up freak kinda girl.... and also not a jehovah witness or deeperlife member...
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
stephleena:

Ass wey him don get tired of self..
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Youngzedd(m): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
alexialin:

In reality men don't see beyond assz or boobbss.. That's how they are wired undecided
Nothing we can do about their desires.

Believe this and believe anything.
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by ncoolsome(m): 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
stephleena:

what gives u the impression the man hasn't hit that ass before ?in short he might be there right now..love goes beyond the ass,all I see is a man appreciating his woman..
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by afbstrategies: 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
I see two goats in one of the pictures. They should frame that picture and send it to their parents cheesy
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by stephleena(f): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
ncoolsome:

what gives u the impression the man hasn't hit that ass before ?in short he might be there right now..love goes beyond the ass,all I see is a man appreciating his woman..
but it's obvious he appreciates the ass more..there are a thousand way,to show his appreciation, and not by showing he appreciates. her more,when she's on her back..
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by gwama: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
The spirit of lust is already in this couple ... undecided
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by ncoolsome(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
stephleena:

but it's obvious he appreciates the ass more..there are a thousand way,to show his appreciation, and not by showing he appreciates. her more,when she's on her back..

sweetie he owns the woman,he owns her ass...he cn decide to hold it,squeeze it,bite it or do as he pleases...I c two people havin fun n r in luv...in the 2nd pix she ws the 1 rockin the man..
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by stephleena(f): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
ncoolsome:

sweetie he owns the woman,he owns her ass...he cn decide to hold it,squeeze it,bite it or do as he pleases...I c two people havin fun n r in luv...in the 2nd pix she ws the 1 rockin the man..

okay sir..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.