Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (106269 Views)

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
DavidEsq:
No fresh news on Apostle Suleiman? My day is boring o. Has Otobo not said anything new? Haba!
go check frontage grin.dem don do another new thread about another olosho called Esther also accusing the apostle grin

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
stephleena:
you go tire for the ass...see beyond that Mr man.

Help me tell em Sistah, preach! E Don tay when yansh dey back joor. cheesy grin
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Zane2point4(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
lefulefu:

how market? grin grin grin grin

Selling well o my brother.
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
stephleena:
Abi ooooo latest by d 5th year
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Zane2point4:

Selling well o my brother.
dis one wey u dey hold prick anytime u see woman ukwu grin grin grin grin
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by stephleena(f): 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
yanabasee:

Why do you ladies always believe that dudes will fall over heels whenever ladies put out their backside on display?

I personally DON'T trip the back display and the chest balls?

I trip for brilliant ladies who have good sense of humor and have abundant of simplicity look... not a make-up freak kinda girl.... and also not a jehovah witness or deeperlife member...
hmmm,permit me to poke nose.. the truth is that African men,appreciates ladies with huge back side,they don't appreciate the inner beauty,that's why girls are killing themselves for bum-pad and the rest..and African man,would tell you he needs,something soft and heavy,so that when he is on bed, with such Lady, he would know he is on bed with a woman and not with a fellow ma ..even a man,who tells you he doesn't like fuller ladies, once in a while,when he sees that waist moving, north,west,south, and east,he yearns for it..only very few men,appreciates that intelligent, boobless,buttless lady..and if you you are one of them,good for you,and hope you don't get distracted when you see that huge wiggling butts down your street..

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
I hope she is a good wife material , the babe get back side o
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by orjaha(m): 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
is this pre-wedding picture? just wait for mine, you will see the difference
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
stephleena:

Not when it's all you want.
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Zane2point4(m): 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
lefulefu:

dis one wey u dey hold prick anytime u see woman ukwu grin grin grin grin

Women of this generation have succeded in corrupting we young men, too much nudity dis days.
We are so helpless.
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by DavidEsq(m): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
lefulefu:

go check frontage grin.dem don do another new thread about another olosho called Esther also accusing the apostle grin
OK make I check o

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Moving4: 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
Na so! Pre-wedding photos ti take over......Every Guy and Lady photo is now a pre-wedding photo
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by demoman(m): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
shocked

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Zane2point4:

Women of this generation have succeded in corrupting we young men, too much nudity dis days.
We are so helpless.
where is the nudity in the pix?
reminds me of a lecturer way back in school who always preached in his class how morally wrong it was for young girls to wear makeups and look good and we young guys should look beyond boobs and azz.i agreed with him on that sha but at the end of the day he was caught redhanded stark naked with a female student in her room and this student is light skinned with a heavy behind.

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Zane2point4(m): 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
lefulefu:

where is the nudity in the pix?
reminds me of a lecturer way back in school who always preached in his class how morally wrong it was for young girls to wear makeups and look good and we young guys should look beyond boobs and azz.i agreed with him on that sha but at the end of the day he was caught redhanded stark naked with a female student in her room and this student is light skinned with a heavy behind.

That lecturer na real low life, well look arnd you nowadys, not even in this post you will know wat am talking abt.
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by bigiyaro(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
before nko? if no be nyash wetin women get to offer?
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Zane2point4:

That lecturer na real low life, well look arnd you nowadys, not even in this post you will know wat am talking abt.
this lecturer i am telling u about is a self acclaimed moralist.agreed there are lots of nude pics on instagram like the irritating cossy booby pose or d recent one wey dem don dey post here wey dem dey call roman goddess...abi na greek goddess sef cheesy.wat i see here is a lady wringing her waist for her would be husband cheesy.bros u be man like me so lets be honest with each other.are u saying u would rather marry a drab,shapeless fridgid and dull lady?...even pastors marry beautiful women cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
bigiyaro:
before nko? if no be nyash wetin women get to offer?
oyibo women wey no come get yansh nko? grin
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by vislabraye(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
stephleena:

No mind am joor.. . Make I see your own too tongue
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by femi4: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
stephleena:
killjoy
..don't worry God go dash you your own
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by iambobequaliza(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Give them one month, the man we use her face to be playing ten team
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by kolaide(m): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
At Divine Treasure Cleaning Services, we realized that keeping your family and offices safe should be the collective responsibilities of every individual. but the task can be so tiring and exhausting! But cheer up! that is why we decided to shoulder the task so that you can concentrate on more profitable things that can enhance your income. therefore make that call for your-

1. General Home Cleaning
2. Office Cleaning
3. Home and Office Fumigation
4. Office Cleaning Personnel's.
5. Cleaning Products i.e multi-user liquid soap, Germicide(izal), Stain Removal(Toilet,Cloths and Walls), Air Purifier,etc.

Your perfect hygiene is our GOAL!!!

dtclservices@yahoo.com; 08183996439,08113041219 & 08189687336
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by peculiar32(f): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
stephleena:

As in ehn. I wonder what would happen when the ass start sagging
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if I can be this STUPID...?
....especially to the PUBLIC
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by bimbotua(f): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
awwnn..cute couple... coolawwnn..cute couple...
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by dnawah(m): 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
PapiNigga:
This Man Can't Get Enough Of His Wife's Bum In These Pre-wedding Photos

Adedolapo is truly giving her man, Okunola some sexual healings in these lovely pre-wedding photos and Okunola just can't get enough of it...

See more below:

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/this-man-can-get-enough-of-his-wife-bum.html?m=1
if this one go party 4 lagos,them go ask am,ogirl u leave ur yansh 4 house?
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by stevio(m): 12:16am On Mar 18, 2017
In ur opinion.
alexialin:

In reality men don't see beyond assz or boobbss.. That's how they are wired undecided
Nothing we can do about their desires.
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by jurist21(m): 12:22am On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
you are so adorable
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:

..and if you you are one of them,good for you,and hope you don't get distracted when you see that huge wiggling butts down your street..
hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 18, 2017
alexialin:

You can't blame me my bruv...it's what most guys our there make us believe that it's all about the assz and boobbs.. That's why u get to see both married and single ladies showing off eveything so as to sell market.
Cos that's my impression when some go topless or half naked... The first impression is? She's selling her market . Highest bidder come get me.
For me it's appalling..
I was gisting with some of my female friends and we were going thru a magazine. We saw one actress she's mareid but her outfit is just too revealing for the eyes.
I was like what's this sef? My female friends were like nooo.. That's good o.. If we were in her shoes and we are marreid? That's when we will start dressing very hot. So that our husbands will know we are firm and sexy.

I looked at this ladies with dismay.. Lol.. And I said what!.. No wait pls. Repeat what u all just said now. They repeat themselves again. I just shook my head. I said well u all should thank your God am not a man and am. Not going to be your husbands. But lemme tell u if I were a man and I marry u as a wife and start dressing half naked because of one useless fashion. I warn u once. The second time? U are heading to your dads house. With body wey una dey do. Like crickets.
They said ha! Alexis u dey jealous o.. U should take it easy o..
I say I hear, no problem.
And they said again: But Thank God u are not a man sef! Lol.

I said Ha! Make una thank God! Na God save all of una.. Lol

If person offend this sister, person don entaram. Alexis, i dey greet you o cheesy tongue
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by stephleena(f): 7:15am On Mar 18, 2017
lefulefu:
hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hmmm,why laughing??
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 18, 2017
Pretty lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.