Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (106267 Views)

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by adellam16(f): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2017
PapiNigga:
This Man Can't Get Enough Of His Wife's Bum In These Pre-wedding Photos

Adedolapo is truly giving her man, Okunola some sexual healings in these lovely pre-wedding photos and Okunola just can't get enough of it...

See more below:

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/this-man-can-get-enough-of-his-wife-bum.html?m=1
Must they all bucklE d lady's shoe in all pre wedding pics ni?
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:

hmmm,why laughing??
at the part u were hoping he wont get tempted seeing a lady wiggling her azz in his neighborhood since he said he doesnt mind marrying a woman he finds physically unattractive cheesy.

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by stephleena(f): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2017
lefulefu:

at the part u were hoping he wont get tempted seeing a lady wiggling her azz in his neighborhood since he said he doesnt mind marrying a woman he finds physically unattractive cheesy.
na that one,go sweet you pass..sha enjoy.. good morning.
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by fuckerholic(m): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
you go tire for the ass...see beyond that Mr man.
Badt girl..love that sha..olodo man
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:

na that one,go sweet you pass..sha enjoy.. good morning.
gud morning my beautiful sis cheesy cheesy cheesy.agreed no be all guys like ukwu but then there must be a physical attraction wey go make a guy get close to a woman b4 he start to dey notice her inner beauty grin.u think a babe with huge growths and craw craw for face and with body ezema and odour ....any man go wan near her even if her IQ high pass Albert Einstein? grin.why u even think many of the guys dey warm up to u for here? na cos u be fine babe na grin.no let any man lie to u dat a woman"s physical attraction no matter to him grin.na such guys go marry woman wey dem no find attractive but dem go get one super hot girlfriend hidden somewhere cheesy.

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by stephleena(f): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2017
lefulefu:

gud morning my beautiful sis cheesy cheesy cheesy.agreed no be all guys like ukwu but then there must be a physical attraction wey go make a guy get close to a woman b4 he start to dey notice her inner beauty grin.u think a babe with huge growths and craw craw for face and with body ezema and odour ....any man go wan near her even if her IQ high pass Albert Einstein? grin.why u even think many of the guys dey warm up to u for here? na cos u be fine babe na grin.no let any man lie to u dat a woman"s physical attraction no matter to him grin.na such guys go marry woman wey dem no find attractive but dem go get one super hot girlfriend hidden somewhere cheesy.
lol..funny you.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:

lol..funny you.
grin
Tuham hw u reason dis matter? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 18, 2017
lefulefu:
grin Tuham hw u reason dis matter? cheesy
The girl fine well wellgrin but ah no understand wetin the OP means by doggyundecided I only know about an animal called dog
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2017
Tuham:

The girl fine well wellgrin but ah no understand wetin the OP means by doggyundecided
I only know about an animal called dog
yes na d animal he dey talk about...as in bingo style grin
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2017
lefulefu:
yes na d animal he dey talk about... as in bingo style grin
You mean the d for dog style?
@OP

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 18, 2017
Tuham:

You mean the d for dog style?

@OP
yea sumptin like dis cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2017
lefulefu:
yea sumptin like dis cheesy
Hain!
*runs out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 18, 2017
Tuham:

Hain!

*runs out of thread*
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2017
Teeeg:

If person offend this sister, person don entaram. Alexis, i dey greet you o cheesy tongue

grin grin grin grin And am not like that jor. Lol

I accept I can be alil bit strict or old fashioned ,but very easy going and I laugh alot to sensible jokes.. Lol.
I sincerely wish people well and expect same from friends close to me.. smiley

Thanks for greeting me.... I greet you too ooo cheesy
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Kobicove(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nothing fantastic here undecided
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by yanabasee(m): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:

hmmm,permit me to poke nose.. the truth is that African men,appreciates ladies with huge back side,they don't appreciate the inner beauty,that's why girls are killing themselves for bum-pad and the rest..and African man,would tell you he needs,something soft and heavy,so that when he is on bed, with such Lady, he would know he is on bed with a woman and not with a fellow ma ..even a man,who tells you he doesn't like fuller ladies, once in a while,when he sees that waist moving, north,west,south, and east,he yearns for it..only very few men,appreciates that intelligent, boobless,buttless lady..and if you you are one of them,good for you,and hope you don't get distracted when you see that huge wiggling butts down your street..

Where I come from, i've seen them in abundance... a typical endowed lady with a shining skin to go with... But ion buy it and never got distracted... infact, I get moved when I converse with a girl and she speaks with wisdom.

I am very simple and so I like very simple girls for a match and not some eye-callers....

Ever walk beside a lady and she moves the crowd while u walk like a plaque beside her? I seriously hate that....
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
hmmm.. my kinda ass.. am ready to die there. i go just turn myself to mario ni straight.
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by princeeveronlin: 12:32am On Mar 21, 2017
PapiNigga:
This Man Can't Get Enough Of His Wife's Bum In These Pre-wedding Photos

Adedolapo is truly giving her man, Okunola some sexual healings in these lovely pre-wedding photos and Okunola just can't get enough of it...

See more below:

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/this-man-can-get-enough-of-his-wife-bum.html?m=1

so nice
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by austine4real(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2017
flexorMcKay:
Awwn... They look cute together cheesy
happy birthday to u
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Ayobami7(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
转注字/轉注字
Re: Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos by Solo21213(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
The lady is too hot,i love her type she is sexy,i love her bum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.