Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,703 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

How To Get Better Sleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Better Sleep (832 Views)

He Paid Me Four Million To Sleep With His Dog And Now I Think I Am Pregnant / Help Me Get Better At Texting/chatting / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Better Sleep by FitnessDoctor: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger and

You are about to get exposed...........

I have been talking on nairaland lately about getting good sleep.. I made sure it is the number one tip I gave to guys and even the nairaland mods when I did a post for them.. You can check my profile for that..

Anyway, getting better sleep and rest is vital for the body, no matter the situation you find yourself, when you sleep better, your brain gets the deserved rest and time to recuperate. You then, will make better decisions which lead to more positive results and less regrets...

I have talked to people who generally jumped into conclusions and make decisions in a split second only to regret it and wonder how it happened in the first place. After some analysis it was discovered the problem was linked to their overall health lifestyle and also in their sleep hygiene.

The lack of adequate sleep was making them impatient, restless and unco-ordinated, so they felt the urge to do things more quickly and with more risks. And it also affected the relationship with their partners because they were becoming stressed, frustrated and impatient with their partner and people around them. Especially when they have to repeat something more than once or when something they want is not done right.

I am telling you, good grades at good, being more attentive in classes, in your relationship, and dealing with stress, impatience, anger issues, are all linked to good sleep (a healthy lifestyle).

So How do I get better sleep

I have introduced the One Week Sleep Challenge and it will commence on Tuesday next week. My blog will be active from Monday (meaning I will be sharing tips continuously and also you can request me to write and post an article about something you are concerned about).

I will be releasing the details about the challenge on Tuesday. This is to help everyone get the best out of their lives

Although you may say, how can you sleep while others are out there making money?.. Well, you can choose to sleep and make better decisions to make more money and live a healthy long life with your kids and family, or neglect your health and make as much money as you can hustle and struggle to make (if it's possible) only to spend a lot of it on drugs and medical aids when you are rich.. because by that time your body is already close to breakdown, your health will be below average and I am not sure you will even get to enjoy your rich life.

Also for those who find it hard to fall asleep... I have a free ebook I am also giving on Tuesday to my verified subscribers titled "How to Fall Asleep In One Minute"... It is to help you get some Zs.. and I recommend it for everyone even if you normally fall asleep in one second (lol)..

If you are interested in this ebook you can actually subscribe and I will send it over to you... http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-subscribe-below-you-will-see-box.html

Everything you need to get better sleep, make better decision and have a greater and better life is coming your way, hope you don't miss it.

Remember to subscribe for more tips and more ebooks I am also giving out for free... http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-subscribe-below-you-will-see-box.html

You have been exposed

You can mention a friend or any nairalander you know here....
Re: How To Get Better Sleep by elderbros(m): 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
heywhyangel:
You are hereby invited for an aptitude test Scheduled to hold on Sat. 18th March 2017 at the Lagoon restaurant,1C Ozumba Mbadiwe str,victoria island,lagos.
Time: 8am. Please come along with original copy of the ffg:
1. Nysc/exemption letter (compulsory)
2. Bsc
3. O'level
4. Birth cert & passport photograph
5. CV and a valid means of ID. Globacom HR

Please who else got this message
Re: How To Get Better Sleep by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
I'll be following closely
Re: How To Get Better Sleep by yorhmienerd(m): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
FitnessDoctor, how can someone induce insomnia
Re: How To Get Better Sleep by FitnessDoctor: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
yorhmienerd:
FitnessDoctor, how can someone induce insomnia

Insomnia can be induced by

stress
depression,
worry,
stay awake for long periods throughout a long time
illness
medications
other sleep disorder

1 Like

Re: How To Get Better Sleep by yorhmienerd(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Insomnia can be induced by
stress depression, worry, stay awake for long periods throughout a long time illness medications other sleep disorder
Can you prescribe medications?
Re: How To Get Better Sleep by FitnessDoctor: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Can you prescribe medications?

Medications are actually supposed to be the last resort...

there are other way which include relaxation techniques

improving your sleep hygiene

But how long have you had insomnia and what lead to it??
Re: How To Get Better Sleep by McBrooklyn(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
cry
Re: How To Get Better Sleep by FitnessDoctor: 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
McBrooklyn:
cry

Why sad??
Re: How To Get Better Sleep by FitnessDoctor: 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I'll be following closely

Hope you have joined the healthy community??
Re: How To Get Better Sleep by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Hope you have joined the healthy community??
whats that?

(1) (Reply)

Why Many Ladies Still Remain Single / Did I Hurt Her Or Could It Be Tears Of Joy? / Masturbation In All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.