Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (59020 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by splitnaija(m): 11:52am On Sep 07, 2011
Fat or no fat, manners first.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by OCTAVO: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 6:20am On Jan 04, 2013
undecided
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by mizzochocinco: 7:06am On Jan 04, 2013
I would rada marry a rich 80year old man who can't stand dan end up wearing cheap clothes like xynerise's wife/fiance/girlfriend. Nawa o look at that profile picture and to make it worse she is average

1 Like

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by True2myself24(f): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2013
xynerise: The big and beautiful lady in NL am sorry to generalize this but you fat ladies are too uncomfortable for my liking. I pray to God that I will never marry a fat lady. I am a faithful guy and can never cheat on my gal but I told her to keep fit and slim cos if she gets fat I will definately cheat on her. I always tell my friends that on the day of my wedding I will carry my wife like a child but how can my dream come true if she is fat? They are too dull in bed, too lazy and you can not do some certain styles of sexx with them. grin. Seriously I always tell my gal to do the sit ups and jog always. Cos when I start acting funny she will remember what I told her. I can even date them let alone marry them. They sweet a lot.

Just thought I'd let you know you contradicted yourself.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 7:27am On Jan 04, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
dan end up wearing cheap clothes like xynerise's wife/fiance/girlfriend.
We have other things to invest our money on than buying diamond clothes. Must u take this personal and insult a third party? Grow up kid. I am not in the mood to tell you how stu.pid you are for this comment.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by mizzochocinco: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2013
xynerise:
We have other things to invest our money on than buying diamond clothes. Must u take this personal and insult a third party? Grow up kid. I am not in the mood to tell you how stu.pid you are for this comment.
investment where? Okada business? I didn take it personal. I made a comment on wa I saw. Dat is all. Why are u takin it personal? U said what u don like about orobos. I said wa I don like about your profile picture. 3years later and your investment haven done u any justice. But I still wish u all the best of luck

2 Likes

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
investment where? Okada business? I didn take it personal. I made a comment on wa I saw. Dat is all. Why are u takin it personal? U said what u don like about orobos. I said wa I don like about your profile picture. 3years later and your investment haven done u any justice. But I still wish u all the best of luck
you are really lonely and want someone to slap you. grin. The internet has made kids to talk to their elders anyhow. grin. Well no be your fault sha. BTW, how is your father? grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by mizzochocinco: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
xynerise:
BTW, how is your father? grin
he is fine. During my school days he bought me better looking clothes grin how about your father?

2 Likes

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Highflyer3(m): 4:55pm On May 23, 2013
Spot on! grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 5:03pm On May 23, 2013
High_flyer: Spot on! grin
Hey! Cmon dude, this is old story angry
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
..fat and excessive weigth is not smth good for anyone but sometimes I consider my priorities. If u re fat but a reasonable and confidable person, u wld end up being ma best friend. I look beyond physical appearance in chosing who to mingle with. Though I prefer slim girls but a physically attractive but useless woman is just like having a gold ring in the snout of a pig. Being fat is not an issue to me but being good, smart and agile.

1 Like

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by PStevenson: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Unfortunately, I agree with the starter of this thread. My rationale comes from being a former fat kid that tried dating women that were "within my league" but was constantly dissed by big women who were fat themselves but wanted fit, muscular men. By no means am I a ugly man, in fact, I'm an attractive male that the majority of black women throughout the diaspora would find attractive(I can give fit men a run for their money)and despite this posting, I'm a high character guy, but that doesn't matter to the majority of women(not limited to, but including black women, especially in the States).

Fat men know that when we are fat, we get NO ATTENTION from females and will continue to do so until we lose weight. Women expect and often receive attention regardless of desirability or character, even from highly desirable men. Whether or not those men' intentions are pure or not doesn't change the fact that women get the attention and men don't while looking like supreme hypocrites denigrating fat men, and then, have the nerve to get upset when attractive men state their preference for having no attraction to fat women.

Since losing my weight, I haven't dated a chick that is more than 200lbs(give or take some pounds, depending on height.)and I prefer fit women.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by mysterious12(m): 12:07am On Aug 28, 2014
watch why did i get married and see what you can turn a fat lady into, rather than just being cynical. For me if i genuinely like a lady i make sur i help her loose the weight all the way, keeping her motivation with a firm stance. tongue smiley
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by omoharry(f): 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
xynerise:

Am I dumb to know if she pregnant? After giving birth I expect a change of size but she will exercise to keep fit again.
PERSON LIKE YOU NAI GO GIVE HIM WIFE HYPERTENTION JUST THREE MONTH AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO START HITTING THE GYME BECAUSE YOU BE DENZEL WASHINTON ABI? ABEG WAKA PASS, MAKE WE SEE ROAD JOO!. I BELIEVE YOU ARE STILL A YOUNG MAN BELOW THE AGE OF 30. BY THE TIME YOU ARE MATURED AT HEART, REALITY WILL DONE ON YOU.THEN YOU WILL KNOW IF NA AGBANI TYPE OF BODY WHERE GO GIVE YOU SLEEPNESS NIGHT OR NA THE CHARACTER OF THE WOMAN THAT YOU WILL BE AT PEACE WITH WILL DETERMINE YOUR CHOICE OF WIFE. YOUR TYPE MANY FOR NAIRA LAND... BASHING US HERE EVERY OTHER DAY BECAUSE THEY MARRIED FOR THE WRONG REASONS. YOU ARE STILL YOUNG SO I NOR BLAME YOU. NEXT THREAD ABEG
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by jesusbabyonly(f): 3:35am On Sep 09, 2015
Why can't we see you[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / Ladies, What Will You Do If Your Man Did This To You? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.