Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (58925 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 3:27am On Dec 20, 2009
Apology accepted. grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 3:28am On Dec 20, 2009
Apology accepted. grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by ima1(f): 3:39am On Dec 20, 2009
Outrage and amazement are some of the emotions currently on display in Yola, Adamawa State, after the startling revelation contained in a letter addressed to a radio station in the state capital, Radio Gotel, by a lady who claimed to be an undergraduate of the Federal University of Technology Yola (FUTY).

The lady, in the letter which was sent to the producer of the programme, "Heart to Heart", said she contracted the Human Immuno-deficiency Virus (HIV) from her student boyfriend and has, in revenge, willfully slept with some 124 students and lecturers at the school.

The letter also contained the writer's threat to make public the names of those who have had sex with her "on the notice board." This has led to panic and spirited discussions among the male population in Yola, especially within the school community. The school's authorities, however, claim to be unaware of the letter, but promised to look into it.

The letter reads, in part: "I have a well-documented report of all those guys and lecturers who crossed my path, since I got infected with this deadly disease in the campus. So far, I have had 124 students and lecturers; out of these, only six (6) used condoms".

On a revenge mission

Continuing, she said in the letter, "I owe nobody an apology and am still on a spreading till I spread it no more."

The writer, who did not hide the trauma and disappointment she faced, explained in the letter that her first impulse upon the discovery of her HIV status was to take away her own life.

"I, however, did not confide my status to anyone until today (i.e the disclosure via the letter)," she said. "Since 2006, I promised myself that it's in the university I got it and here I will leave it. I have indeed lived to keep my promise.

"I was in year three when a student on his attachment in our school proposed for a relationship. He had all the qualities a woman would want in a man so I gave in. He told me all a girl would want to hear. In my innocence and naivety, I succumbed to his pressure to have sex with him. Consequently, I lost my virginity to him.

"After his placement, he reported for his final year and we still had contacts. I visited him on a number of occasions, I have even lost count the number of times I visited him. He was my first and only love and, therefore, hanged on every word he told me.

"My boyfriend later graduated and we lost contact until last month when his sister told me about his whereabouts. Before registration in the faculty of science, I went for medical test as is the requirement. I then opted for an HIV/AIDS test, which unfortunately turned out to be positive.

"It then dawned on me that I have traded the rest of my life for a university student who had deliberately and intentionally preyed on my innocence".

Danger of casual sex

A medical worker, who gave her name as Agnes, said the only lesson from the letter is that people should be careful about casual sex.

"Whatever you think, it is a fact that casual sex is very popular and for a lot of people, it's something that either satisfies a desire or serves a purpose," she said. "It is, therefore, an issue that affects many young people today, as they patronise casual sex under the various terms like ‘No strings attached' and ‘the one night stands' culture gaining foothold in our social life."

According to the United Nations AIDs agency, a vast majority of people with HIV and AIDS live in lower and middle-income countries. Around half of all people who become infected with HIV do so before they are25.

http://www.bunibuni.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=226:panic-in-varsity-over-aids-letter&catid=38:topheadlines&Itemid=82#comments

Source: Hindi Livinus

Reason why you men should be careful
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 3:48am On Dec 20, 2009
Na who direct you make you post this story here? You look everywhere na here you see post this story. Oya commot this thing wey you use cover space for my customers. grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by platinumnk(f): 4:10am On Dec 20, 2009
xynerise:

Watch you tongue plantaink. grin

watch what? you can say what you want, why should I suffer myself working hard ? Abeg no Ugly or broke men. ES cool
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by edoyad(m): 5:22am On Dec 20, 2009
It would take something special for me to hook up with a big girl and something even more special to remain faithful to her if i did.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Pweety4me(f): 6:32am On Dec 20, 2009
@Post well it's your choice sha ain't no need 2 hate on dat because we all have d right 2 choose but are reasons r wat we need 2 look at y do we choose this? y do we choose that? and is it right?by d way i would like 2 know wat sizes u rate as fat plse?or from wat sizes. . . cool tongue
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2009
honeric01:

me too, i rather become a monk than marry a FAT woman

how you dey manage your pot belly?
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by naijachic1(f): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2009
boy are you in for a biiiiiiggggggg surprise. grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by hax: 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2009
why are the ladies catching feelings? everyone has their preferences.

i don't think i'd like to date an overweight woman, but it doesn't mean i discriminate them, but i don't find them as attractive as the slim ones. especially if the slim ones are 'endowed'. i'm naturally very picky. we men are driven by our eyes. if we don't find someone attractive, we won't approach them, no matter how nice and if she has a heart of gold. i'm guessing it's something we'd like to see in someone we actually find attractive, not someone weighing 100kg.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2009
Im sure you guys are tall, dark and toned yourselves with your overweight, beerbellied having selves. Mofookers.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by ooohyea: 3:03am On Dec 21, 2009
@ poster, how do you know how fat girls are in bed? Just asking. Don't make blind assumptions. Big girls got skills, lol.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by platinumnk(f): 3:11am On Dec 21, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Im you guys are tall, dark and toned yourselves with your overweight, beerbellied having selves. Mofookers.

main ones harping is the same wowor ones. ^^^^
Fine men have no problem pulling fine girls and therin there wouldnt be a need for this thread in the first place.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 3:47am On Dec 21, 2009
HMM!!! Poster, you suck big time! Well, u dont like fat ladies, I dont like dry shrimps like you angry angry angry
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 21, 2009
platinumnk:

main ones harping is the same wowor ones. ^^^^
Fine men have no problem pulling fine girls and therin there wouldnt be a need for this thread in the first place.
Pathetic bunch of oogly weasels they are grin grin grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 3:57am On Dec 21, 2009
Now the fatsos are ganging up against me. grin. I better run to avoid stampede in NL. grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 3:59am On Dec 21, 2009
xynerise:

Now the fatsos are ganging up against me. grin. I better run to avoid stampede in NL. grin

Yeah u betta do so but I bet you cannot run that far considering you are a dry shrimp! angry
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 4:03am On Dec 21, 2009
LLMAOOOOOOOO @ xynerise
vato, you best run before you get fatso'd and suffocated with chunks of dangling fat.

pray tell me you know the ones bleating like injured goats are abysmally fat and over-nourished.
i would be offended and outraged too if i was called out like that.
Who knew preferences could irate people to pine this badly.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 4:07am On Dec 21, 2009
@Gabry. Let me tell you something fat Albert, I aint sacred of all you Resputias. I aint skinny but masculine to Angelina jolie's taste so I can imagine myself dating a bag of beans. grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 4:18am On Dec 21, 2009
xynerise:

@Gabry. Let me tell you something fat Albert, I aint sacred of all you Resputias. I aint skinny but masculine to Angelina jolie's taste so I can imagine myself dating a bag of beans. grin

Abeg! Angie dont know you atall so stop foolin yaself you molerat! grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by nodullme(f): 7:20am On Dec 21, 2009
Hmm, all you guys that are saying you will not marry a fat woman I'm sure you all have pot bellies, xynerise am I lying?!! speak the truth oo, you know I know you very well so stop fronting!!! grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 7:23am On Dec 21, 2009
nodullme:

Hmm, all you guys that are saying you will not marry a fat woman I'm sure you all have pot bellies, xynerise am I lying?!! speak the truth oo, you know I know you very well so stop fronting!!! grin

GBAM! grin grin grin Exposed red handed. Xyneries. . . Looks like u are 9 months pregnant! tongue
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by FMK(m): 7:36am On Dec 21, 2009
fat ladies do not complain that is his Option as everyone got Fattest or not the taste of water is the same
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2009
Ya but does he have to rub it in like facial scrub? Although I aint that fat but I dont loike when people start commenting like this opn fat, on slim on skinny. . . Na waa!

na waaa! I bet if I go open thread saying I hate thin guys than see the number of bashers around. grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by platinumnk(f): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2009
Girls, Girls , Girls. . . leave the men and their issues . .  FINE Men pull sexy chicks all the time with the snap of their finger tongue

Its the ugly ones who have the leftovers and they now complain . . . plain and simple. . . Of all of the rare fine men we have on NL, ( i can count on one hand) embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed  NONE   of them creates or replies to threads like these, because they bag fine chicks like the norm, so a complaint would NOT be an issue. SIMPLE!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 8:01am On Dec 21, 2009
Lol in spanish. Discussing one's personal taste is now equated with insecurities.

Some women can be so dull and illogical.

xynerise, maybe an apology should be ordered.
you have stepped on the injured toes of a few fat women here, and they will thunderfuck you for it.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 8:04am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

Lol in spanish.  Discussing one's personal taste is now equated with insecurities.

Some women can be so dull and illogical.

xynerise, maybe an apology should be ordered. 
you have stepped on the injured toes of a few fat women here, and they will thunderfuck you for it.

U missin the point hia.

What I dont like here is when people tell about their preference here since its not needed to begin with. If a persin dont like big size ladies / men, then keep it to himself / herself and hopefully he/she go dfind his /her heaven in the makin "SO CALLED". Do you have to go about opening a thread like this?

Its obvious the poster wants to rub it on people's face.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 8:09am On Dec 21, 2009
LOL@ Gabby
That is nowhere close to true. We discuss our choices, positions, and so forth all the time here, giving opinions here and there - there is a reason this is a blog, mind you.
Imagine if we kept to ourselves . . would there be a need for a blog?

It's all fun mixed with bullshizzle.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 8:12am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

LOL@ Gabby
That is nowhere close to true. We discuss our choices, positions, and so forth all the time here, giving opinions here and there - there is a reason this is a blog, mind you.
Imagine if we kept to ourselves . . would there be a need for a blog?

It's all fun mixed with bullshizzle.

Ok, so Im free to open any thread I wanted? smiley
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2009
yeah you are exercising your right to free speech, at the discretion of the admin of course.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

yeah you are exercising your right to free speech, at the discretion of the admin of course.

Than why u bash me up the otha day on my beloved thread?  angry

If you can bash me up the otha day, I dont see why I cannot bash up this Xynerise with that scarry looking thing on his profile!  angry
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by platinumnk(f): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2009
Really?

i Never saw StephnP, Razenzord, Oxone

creating or replying threads, its not like there isw a problem to it.

But if i was a fine dude, why would I complain , I bag hot chicks all the time, so where would there be time to complain??

Think about it wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet / How I Stopped Tying Wrappers Around The House... Very Humiliating Experience / Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.