Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (58924 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Uche2nna(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2009
ima1:

you men end up running your mouth, as to how you want your woman, yeah everybody is entitled to his/her choice, but then when you meet your perfect woman and she is a gold digger, you end up here bitching as to how she wants u for your money. oh yeah she is in the perfect shape but has a bad attitude, can't cook, cheats on u cuz hey she is hot too.
i don't even know what side of the brain men use to think, when will they learn there is no perfect woman. if you want a woman for her looks be ready to accept the garbage that comes with her, don't come here and bitc-h again.
and you have no idea what a woman goes through when she gets pregnant, all you want her to do is get back in shape or you will cheat. lol is that a f-u-cking threat, go ahead and cheat no one is stopping you, when you end up with a disease don't expect me to be your wife and stick with you.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mehhhhnn,,,,, U sound as if U have been pissed off and/or on by someone.

Take a chill pill, the OP just stated his opinion cheesy
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2009
@ima1
Would you date/marry someone you do not find physically appealing? He doesn't neccesarily have to be Adonis but not someone you find unattractive.

In terms of the whole pregnant thing, I agree it is not always easy for a woman to get back into shape and men should not use that as an excuse to cheat.

MyHonour:

ibukun, you are always polite as usual. Yu dont know me, i read your posts alot.
Ok, thank you smiley
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by cuteromntc: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2009
xynerise:

The big and beautiful lady in NL am sorry to generalize this but you fat ladies are too uncomfortable for my liking. I pray to God that I will never marry a fat lady. I am a faithful guy and can never cheat on my gal but I told her to keep fit and slim cos if she gets fat I will definately cheat on her. I always tell my friends that on the day of my wedding I will carry my wife like a child but how can my dream come true if she is fat? They are too dull in bed, too lazy and you can not do some certain styles of sexx with them. grin. Seriously I always tell my gal to do the sit ups and jog always. Cos when I start acting funny she will remember what I told her. I can even date them let alone marry them. They sweet a lot.  

I cant agree more.one of the reasons I couldnt decide to marry my ex.She is very fit but I think beyond the moment.it's not just abt how she looks now.ask urself-is her mum fat?does she have the tendency to be fat?do they have the fat gene in their family?Man my ex's mum is fat.She is like her copy but looks sooo hot n fit at the moment.Think of the future man.On the other hand , for some reasons I cant explain fat girls seem nicer ,romantic and more emotional.Never dated any but have had a lot of them 'trip' for me
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by MugSmasher: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2009
Top rated Post! Me too! I would rather remain single than marry an orobo skibo with fat elephant trunk thighs, breasts as big as wedding ballons, huge stomach as big as the good year blimp and a very fat michelin tyre head.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2009
Uche2nna:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mehhhhnn,,,,, U sound as if U have been pissed off and/or on by someone.

Take a chill pill, the OP just stated his opinion cheesy

lmbao cheesy cheesy
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by MyHonour(m): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2009
I love women that are big and beautiful. And yes, some of them will give yu a real work-out.
@poster, and it is also true that some lepa girls too are very lazy in bed - dont sweat it.

@conclusion: try whoever yu find physically appealing, and stick to her. And then do me a favor shut the fuc.k up

Hooo is this micheline tire? i hav not seen her before, is she a member of this board?

1 Like

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2009
MyHonour:

@conclusion: try whoever yu find physically appealing, and stick to her.
Yes, yes yes!
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by MyHonour(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2009
MugSmasher:

Top rated Post! Me too! I would rather remain single than marry an orobo skibo with fat elephant trunk thighs, bosoms as big as wedding ballons, huge stomach as big as the good year blimp and a very fat michelin tyre head.
wtf is the bolded?
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by ima1(f): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2009
H2O2:

the blathering tripe above is very characteristic of a frustrated, washed up married female who just felt like venting.

i do believe i am entitled to my opinion just like you are, and i am sick and tired of you men bitching about stuff, ya'll don't even have anything to offer at this point in your life, so get a life and move on, sex is not everything
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2009
I'd rather remain single than marry a thin lady. Big chicks rock!!!
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by MyHonour(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2009
MugSmasher:

Top rated Post! Me too! I would rather remain single than marry an orobo skibo with fat elephant trunk thighs, bosoms as big as wedding ballons, huge stomach as big as the good year blimp and a very fat michelin tyre head.
what yu just described sounds like a nightmare. I said i love big and beautiful, but that big is not big like an elephant o.
And if the breasts are actually as big as my head, i prefer to run for my life, i no want suffocate before my time
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2009
as i am entitled to my opinion and interpretation of others.
besides, it's clear who's bitching here.

often times women have difficulty processing the fact that men have options and are sagacious with those options they have.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by ima1(f): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2009
H2O2:

as i am entitled to my opinion and interpretation of others.
besides, it's clear who's bitching here.

often times women have difficulty processing the fact that men have options and are sagacious with those options they have.

and men always end up thinking with their heads up their as-s, your options or opinions ain't always #1. but hell wtf its ya'll life
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2009
an extravagant life at that. boy does it feel good to be a man.

a wise man becomes dumb when he parts with his good sense, just to accomodate the misplaced bitter rants of angry women.
an officious man is a woman wrapper, nothing less. grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by ima1(f): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2009
waste of my time.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by chiogo(f): 12:16am On Dec 20, 2009
H2O2:

an extravagant life at that. boy does it feel good to be a man.

a wise man becomes dumb when he parts with his good sense, just to accomodate the misplaced bitter rants of angry women.
an officious man is a woman wrapper, nothing less. grin
Shattap there, you sexist! angry tongue

@topic, good for you.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 12:23am On Dec 20, 2009
Is like you like my idea? grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by chiogo(f): 12:24am On Dec 20, 2009
^Who?? undecided
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 12:35am On Dec 20, 2009
Sorry to say but you just spoke a dog's language. grin. Am kidding pls.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by pureminded: 12:39am On Dec 20, 2009
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady.

Lmao , Me too , would rather die than marry fatti bom bom grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 12:42am On Dec 20, 2009
glol@chinogo
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by chiogo(f): 12:43am On Dec 20, 2009
undecided undecided
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by 404eater(m): 12:51am On Dec 20, 2009
fat ladies suck mehn! give me JUST big booooobs and yansh abeg
g
m
o
h
hh
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by platinumnk(f): 1:48am On Dec 20, 2009
This is why I will work hard so I will never have to worry about being attached to a ugly poor man

2 Likes

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by bkbayb99: 2:00am On Dec 20, 2009
are we talking fat, fat like the amaka
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 2:04am On Dec 20, 2009
Watch you tongue plantaink. grin
@bkbay. You mean my Amaka is fat?
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by chiogo(f): 3:04am On Dec 20, 2009
bkbayb99:

are we talking fat, fat like the amaka
If only you knew. undecided
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 3:11am On Dec 20, 2009
na we talkin fat like chinogo
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by chiogo(f): 3:13am On Dec 20, 2009
^ Umm, ok. undecided
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 3:14am On Dec 20, 2009
Anything more than 154pounds/70kg in a woman is considered over weight to me. I go give her serious warning
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by sjeezy8: 3:17am On Dec 20, 2009
kini big deal?

Big girls need love too. I would rather marry a fat beautiful lady with a nice personality, over a skinny ugly one with a shitty attitude or a sexy girl with an ugly face and terrible attitude.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by YourMum: 3:22am On Dec 20, 2009
Thank you for the information poster. We shall keep it in mind and next time im sending you a girl it wont be a fat one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet / How I Stopped Tying Wrappers Around The House... Very Humiliating Experience / Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.