Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (65226 Views)

Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 6:31am On Mar 19, 2017
ochobaba:
But this kind of girl don't exist
They do.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 6:32am On Mar 19, 2017
bitcoinvin:

existed in the early 80s,the time my dad married my mum..Not any more oloshis everywere,Golddiggers
You are the one concluding so.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 6:33am On Mar 19, 2017
Mojoy88:

The engagement is not binding yet. Just a mere relationship stuff. So why should i give up? As i said, am not desperate for her but won't mind having her.
Is she in anyway aware of this your hoarding love?
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 6:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Nmanuanu:
This is absolute nonsense.... I didn't even bother reading all.... I am a natural number 1 but he left me and married someone doesn't lift a pin and got her a housekeeper.

That you did not no 1 didn't make you any better...there are upto 21 traits there...after you cleaned his house what else were you doing that he can boast of, smhundecided…even your comment on this thread shows you easily get angry...i can say his actions were justifiable.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 6:40am On Mar 19, 2017
Eberex:
I have a girl friend who possess 90% of these. But why am I having phobia to initiate the process? She just graduated awaiting service. Marriage gives me goose bump
Dey there dey waste time.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 6:44am On Mar 19, 2017
DaCharis2016:
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]Pls ladies in the house, I dont like asking girls awt for a relationship bcoz I dont like their shakara. How do u like bin wooed, n woh dd he do that got u for him? Guyz ow do u succeed @ wooing gals, asin woh pattern dd u use that work?
Abeg epp a brodaly in nid of a wifey.

@MaturedMindsOnly

Thank You.
Just look presentable and be yourself, a girl that will date you will date you, you don't have to behave like sampson for a girl to date you....atimes it's just sheer luck and that's why you see some good girls dating bad guys and you begin to ask why...in finding a partner there's such as luck bro, or you can replace the word "luck" as God's favour...but, just be who you are so that when you finally find her it wouldn't be that you were pretending to be who you are not.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 19, 2017
firstking01:
Hehehehe, statement from a typical igbo mangrin
this is an old slogan.

Now every tribe like money.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2017
pesinfada:
this is an old slogan.

Now every tribe like money.
I agree with you that every tribe likes money but the igbos LOVE money which is the root of all evils.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by uche92(m): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2017
Bullshit. I only want to be with someone who is herself and I am compatible with. This is ops list
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by lanicky(f): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2017
Firstking01, a lady can't possess all of those traits.. And mind you some ladies can pretend just to get what they want..immediately you take them to the alter, they'll unleash the karishika in them.

Wait a min, did you say no make-up, sexy dress and all... Bros come, deeper life church no too far from here o.. Goan choose your choice. tongue

Lol.. Nice thread BTW. smiley
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by JoeCutie(m): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2017
lanicky:
Firstking01, a lady can't possess all of those traits.. And mind you some ladies can pretend just to get what they want..immediately you take them to the alter, they'll unleash the karishika in them.

Wait a min, did you say no make-up, sexy dress and all... Bros come, deeper life church no too far from here o.. Goan choose your choice. tongue

Karishika! undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by lanicky(f): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2017
JoeCutie:
Karishika! undecided

Yeah...Demon!
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
lanicky:

Thanks dearsmiley
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by benwas: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Dojupyo:

By the way, we need the qualities of a husband material.. Women also need good men to take to their parents.. You bin think sey na all men dem go accept

ok, could you or other ladies in the house make a list of a husband's material
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by benwas: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
maxysmith:
thank God i have 89% of the qualities grin grin grin grin

Really?! And You are ....
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
firstking01:
I agree with you that every tribe likes money but the igbos LOVE money which is the root of all evils.
hahahaha

OK transfer your money come my account na
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
pesinfada:
hahahaha

OK transfer your money come my account na
Drop your acct details.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by lanicky(f): 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
firstking01:
Thanks dearsmiley

You're welcome smiley
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
lanicky:

You're welcome smiley
Happy sunday hungrin
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
firstking01:
Drop your acct details.

UBA

thanks
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
pesinfada:

UBA

thanks
You are welcomeembarassed
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by lanicky(f): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
firstking01:
Happy sunday hungrin

I wish you same.....
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by JoeCutie(m): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
lanicky:

Yeah...Demon!
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
lanicky:

I wish you same.....
Hope you been cool amidst school pursuits??
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Mojoy88(m): 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
firstking01:
Is she in anyway aware of this your hoarding love?
I don't know if she is aware. I try as much as possible keep my love for her to myself. I don't want her to break her relationship because of me.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by terrence12(m): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Origin:
I knew all this messages had to be from men.

You carry your weight and her own join for woman head. Kill the woman now.

She should not be a liability- so she should earn and provide for herself. She should do all the housework. Take care of you take of your kids family, never be tired never fall sick. Lets you keep late night and when you finally come home gladly opens up for you.

Please tell me your function in the home. To bring your thing to th bed.

More and more women are believing this shit cos they don't want to lose their man (cheats or 2nd wife)

My advice better to lose that man than to lose yourself.

Wehdone ma..... this whole feminist ish is getting boring..
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Desluv(m): 6:39am On Mar 20, 2017
amazon14:
Op this is rubbish you know because I know a lady who possess all these traits right from when she started growing up and up till now she is still single. What you men what mostly is big breasts, big nyash. 80% of men thinks with their penis. As long as the woman is giving it to them hot any time any day they won't bothered to visit ijebu restaurant.

sex gets old and boring. after all the passion has been exhausted we then crave for something more.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2017
Mojoy88:

I don't know if she is aware. I try as much as possible keep my love for her to myself. I don't want her to break her relationship because of me.
Then i'd advice you channel that love to someone else that's readily available for you.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Mojoy88(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
firstking01:
Then i'd advice you channel that love to someone else that's readily available for you.
Even if there is another lady lovable, i can't deny those qualities she possesses. Am not saying getting her is a must. But if our path cross regarding life, love, and destiny; i won't think twice.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Mojoy88:

Even if there is another lady lovable, i can't deny those qualities she possesses. Am not saying getting her is a must. But if our path cross regarding life, love, and destiny; i won't think twice.
Ok, i 'll leave you to your fate.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Kenneth205(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
suzan404:
Be deceiving yourself upandan....you never meet pretenders...or all those old sisters that can do anything just to get a man...na when you marry her you go know say she can flirt for Africa....na then you go know say she doesn't care about your well-being

Really?
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by wtfCode: 12:09am On Mar 22, 2017
Y'all ladies needs to recite this guide everytime the way christians recite 10 commandment everyday.
A lady with all this qualities is almost a heavenly Angel. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.