Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) (7922 Views)

Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by CaroLyner(f): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
is that you?
Transgender much?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
Transgender much?
That doesn't answer my question
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by columbus007(m): 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
Well it's okay,i'am leaving the Internet soon sha. undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
Stop the hate
Lol hunny iv got ones wayy cuter than both of them smiley
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Heromaniaa: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
JacksonD7:

You need to get a job mate, and those boobs are a turn off for me.
You need a job too. What gave you the impression that I am trying to turn you on?? And yes, what you are reading now is my job!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by JacksonD7: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Heromaniaa:
You need a job too. What gave you the impression that I am trying to turn you on?? And yes, what you are reading now is my job!!

Your job involves posting boobs online wow, you need a new job mate. The turn off meant I didn't find those women attractive I never said you were trying to turn me on.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by CaroLyner(f): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
That doesn't answer my question
YEP
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
YEP
which of em tho? grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by StarPlayer: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Lol hunny iv got ones wayy cuter than both of them smiley
I seriously doubt that. If you got it you'll def flaunt it.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
I seriously doubt that. If you got it you'll def flaunt it.
Nah don't want them on my trail grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by TheAziz: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Buh party isn't a crime sha
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by StarPlayer: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Nah don't want them on my trail grin
Haha..yea right
like that's not what all girls want
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by photoshoot(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
StarPlayer:
Haha..yea right like that's not what all girls want
Not me
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
waste beings
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
StarPlayer:
Haha..yea right like that's not what all girls want
Not me

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by LegalBaby(f): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by CaroLyner(f): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
which of em tho? grin
second one
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by LaDolceVida(f): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2017
both deflated.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Jlow2: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
paybak:
where is my vaseline? ayam coming. these boobs and asses can not go in vain.
laff wan kill me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doggy Style Dey Kill Me / Slay Queen Poses With Her Friends In Pant & Bra As She Celebrates Birthday. PICS / Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.