Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,071 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife&Girlfriend In Incredible Man Of The Matc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife&Girlfriend In Incredible Man Of The Matc (1228 Views)

Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife&Girlfriend In Incredible Man Of The Matc by MosakuAW(m): 6:43am On Mar 19, 2017
Ghanaian footballer Mohammed Anas made a hilarious blunder in what is being called 'the greatest man of the match speech of all time.'

Anas earned the award after putting in a stellar performance for his Free State Stars team in their 2-2 draw with Ajax Cape Town on Friday evening.

After bagging the man of the match award with a standout two-goal display, Anas began his obligatory post-match interview with a revealing slip of the tongue.

“Firstly I appreciate my fans,” he began. “(And) my wife and my girlfriend.”

Anas stumbled for a second before realising his blunder, quickly clarifying he intended to thank his wife.

“I’m so sorry, my wife!” he exclaimed. “I love you so much from my heart.”

"Thanks for supporting me there is more to come," he stuttered before the interview came to an end.

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/03/18/footballer-accidentally-thanks-wife-girlfriend-incredible-man/

Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife&Girlfriend In Incredible Man Of The Matc by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 19, 2017
Hahaha. The truth always comes out no matter what. If she's a lady that doesn't let "mistakes" slide just like that, I bet they never slept last night...overnight interrogation for the cheating jackal tongue

1 Like

Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife&Girlfriend In Incredible Man Of The Matc by odiereke(m): 6:51am On Mar 19, 2017
Ha! He don enter One Chance
Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife&Girlfriend In Incredible Man Of The Matc by Nutase: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2017
grin
Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife&Girlfriend In Incredible Man Of The Matc by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 19, 2017
That will be a nice settlement in court. God is Great for giving us dumb footballers grin
Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife&Girlfriend In Incredible Man Of The Matc by Smellymouth: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2017
Ur villagers re wicked o..

Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife&Girlfriend In Incredible Man Of The Matc by cana882(m): 7:56am On Mar 19, 2017
Hahahaha.. He should visit here after the match.

Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife&Girlfriend In Incredible Man Of The Matc by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 19, 2017
Chai!....na wetin the man go tell him wife to prove his innocence now sad....won ti get e last sha grin
Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife&Girlfriend In Incredible Man Of The Matc by Nature8(m): 8:28am On Mar 19, 2017
Lol.. grin
Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife&Girlfriend In Incredible Man Of The Matc by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2017
That moment when your shiii hit you right in the face...

Just one word.... Dumbass
Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife&Girlfriend In Incredible Man Of The Matc by Ihateafonja: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2017
is alright
Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife&Girlfriend In Incredible Man Of The Matc by handsam(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2017
He actually casted himself with his Mouth.

Smh... grin
Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife&Girlfriend In Incredible Man Of The Matc by Jodha(f): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2017
Lmao... Sleep of the tongue grin grin
Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife&Girlfriend In Incredible Man Of The Matc by seunny4lif(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2017
The best comment grin grin
Waiting for your head at home grin

(1) (Reply)

Lol. Read This Conversation Between A Nigerian Lady And Her Dad (pics) / 10 Great Tips On How To Satisfy Your Woman Sexually / She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.