Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (106851 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by RaeMystix: 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
I hope she tunes down on the weight lifting. Too much of every good thing is bad. Na amazon bi this na.
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by godunia(m): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
When she wears tight fitting clothes on that muscle, you won't notice it. Man wey Konji hold de look muscle?
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by ipobbigot7: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
The op and the moderators here planned to make a special Sunday for the Vaseline crew with this thread and its provoking pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by chubbygal(f): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hmmm! Vaseline crew

1 Share

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Yes Please. smiley She could probably pop my head with those thighs during oral.

Still a better way to die in my opinion.
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by divinelove(m): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jesuuuu oooo angry angry angry this na for gays
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by shumuel(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Alisegun(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2017

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Aposu Licky Licky, cone and see oh, dey are tempting you again oh

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by shumuel(m): 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
damilolammm:
More @ http://www.rayonewss..com/2017/03/guys-would-you-want-lady-with-these.html

If her As$ and boob$ are soft then whats my business with the thighs ? grin
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by habei: 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
end time thigh undecidedend time thigh
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
even mea as a girl i don like guys with muscle. i love chubby guys. they rock for me
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by dakuizi(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
wow she still look a little bit sexy. unlike some who will look like ryd back.
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

How are you so sure that girl has a penis though?
Cutehector:
so damn gay..
Look who's talkin'

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by rhektor(m): 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:
Girlfriend that someone cannot carry while staffing because of huge thighs, is that one a girlfriend?

The only thighs I like are chicken thighs. I love them big with enough meat too grin

FFO
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:
Girlfriend that someone cannot carry while staffing because of huge thighs, is that one a girlfriend?

The only thighs I like are chicken thighs. I love them big with enough meat too grin
I don't know which ones u love.... layers, broilers or growers.... I just want to tell u that I sell Chickens nd Chicken thighs.. Thank U.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Look who's talkin'

Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
This is Cfcman's spec, I know because he told me. cheesy
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by musabayokanu: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
If I slap you.. cheesy

Rapmoney:
I don't see the body. All I see is the a*s*s!!!
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

Hahaha on point bro.
chicken thighs are better.
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
i beg carry go i no want.
This one na my obituary after first night. angry
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Look who's talkin'
I just love this ur gif
U need to teach me

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Kenshinmunac(m): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

How are you so sure that girl has a penis though?

Dude the weed don they affect your brain now cause your message na upside down.
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by LordKushmann(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Muscle muscle everywhere if you do dis girl and yr preeq dinor pain you jus know dat ur forefathers got ur back

On the contrary, it can be very enjoyable. The site just turns sissies off but their vaginal muscle game can be super turnt. So much grip due to the constant exercising.
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pukes and runs out of thread.
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Skain(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Love this... Just love thighs shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by AntiNigerian: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
exactly what I like.. but this one is a dick breaker... These are the type of people that will ride on your dick like a bicycle! grin
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

I just love this ur gif
U need to teach me
Any time wink
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Men, please wash thine eyes with these.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Dude the weed don they affect your brain now cause your message na upside down.

your meme said that other person you where replying to was "Gay" i assumed it was because he liked the muscular girl
so i was asking if you knew for sure that she had a penis, or you think just be simply having muscle you are automatically a guy and can urinate standing up?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Pukes and runs out of thread.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.