Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,420 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (106834 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by nonix22(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
URIEL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by iammolise(m): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
This lady is clarely not Bleep mate for "the scrawny" or lazy dudes... she's exclusively for the big boys in the gym business (the likes of Schwarzenegger n the rest). She'll literally be embarrassed if a scrawny dude walks up to her and "say wahht!!" ( a caugh from her and he's already shitting his pants) cheesy
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
PrinzCarter:
invitation dats wat I meant

Oh okay, will do wink
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by PrinzCarter(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
adecz:
Nice tree trunks... grin

But, not for me ...
bros dis pic u post is Wat I call ass hole grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Teel012(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=PaperLace post=54742922][/quote] *I'm sure this is Mercy Aigbe Gentry when she was younger.
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by MrWhaley: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ebayray:
Mr.Whaley dyu like this thighs?
I think so. Looks quite 'fleshy'...
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by centboy123456(m): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Rapmoney:
The Lord is my strength! grin Lots of temptations this Sunday!

hello sir can u telll me one of the temptations pls sir
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Kjking(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2017
she's like a brother to me. shikina
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by CarolineOlawale(f): 11:00am On Mar 20, 2017
Papiikush:
Girlfriend that someone cannot carry while staffing because of huge thighs, is that one a girlfriend?

The only thighs I like are chicken thighs. I love them big with enough meat too grin
Pretend like you have sense for once na.
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by soflygerian(m): 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
That ass can actually break a d*@$
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by 2buffagain(m): 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
O boy Her thighs were made for straddling faces.
Yummy sturvs tongue
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by meobizy(f): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
She’s cute in the face and dedicated to a hobby the average man finds daunting. I’ll keep her. I outweigh her so it’s all good.
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
Papiikush:
Girlfriend that someone cannot carry while staffing because of huge thighs, is that one a girlfriend?

The only thighs I like are chicken thighs. I love them big with enough meat too grin
Dude! your comment got me.... grin grin

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by weyreypey: 5:43am On Aug 28, 2020
Kjking:
she's like a brother to me. shikina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / How I Fuc,k Mama Nkechi Oversized Puss¥, Sex Story (adults Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.