Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,850 members, 7,956,189 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (106838 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Moving4: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Just like Serena Williams own abi...? I nor like am like DAT o
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Foxykevo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Rapmoney:
I don't see the body. All I see is the a*s*s!!!

Tell him oh like say him no see the ass too

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by zolapower: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
# Debbieriselaps that is type of Debbie rise laps.
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

your meme said that other person you where replying to was "Gay" i assumed it was because he liked the muscular girl
so i was asking if you knew for sure that she had a penis, or you think just be simply having muscle you are automatically a guy and can urinate standing up?

grin
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by airex(m): 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

FOR where! We are getting married very soon like for real.

Thats definitely infatuation. Can't see you going no where anytime soon. When she break ur heart u no go gree us heard word. Slow down with the infatuation
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by marysyviabrown(f): 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Tall chubby girls with manner rock, we rep
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by ElsonMorali: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Abi cry the thing tire self. I they obsessed with her!
eehya...unfortunately the babe may not love you up to one-fifth o.
Thats my greatest fear in relationships though.
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kenshinmunac:
*pukes* I don't like very curvy ladies. I like slight curve with good portable psp butt grin

And nice average boobs.

And fair skinned. Oh my. I go give my last penny for that kind lady. Like the way this my current girl be, I dey wonder whether she give me love portion drink.

I too love her that I am soo vunerable. My guard so down if she ask me to empty my qccount I fit do am.

Bet why this kind crase man love god cry cry
i donno if i sud be sorry for u or ur parent.
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
airex:
Thats definitely infatuation. Can't see you going no where anytime soon. When she break ur heart u no go gree us heard word. Slow down with the infatuation

So you thought.

Until you saw the marriage pics.

#fromthefuture
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:
Girlfriend that someone cannot carry while staffing because of huge thighs, is that one a girlfriend?

The only thighs I like are chicken thighs. I love them big with enough meat too grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Puah(f): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:
Girlfriend that someone cannot carry while staffing because of huge thighs, is that one a girlfriend?

The only thighs I like are chicken thighs. I love them big with enough meat too grin
...lol...
Nooooo. ..no be girlfriend..lol
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by ElsonMorali: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
marysyviabrown:
Tall chubby girls with manner rock, we rep

you definitely rock from what i am seeing...
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Make she represent her country for Olympic weightlifting.
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

eehya...unfortunately the babe may not love you up to one-fifth o.

Thats my greatest fear in relationships though.

Bruh that's life.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Ishilove: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Oh my. I go give my last penny for that kind lady. Like the way this my current girl be, I dey wonder whether she give me love portion drink.

I too love her that I am soo vunerable. My guard so down if she ask me to empty my qccount I fit do am.

Bet why this kind crase man love god cry cry
You sound _pussy whipped
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
PaperLace:
This is Cfcman's spec, I know because he told me. cheesy
Lmao
At least, she still looks feminine. She no resemble Enugu man
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Candybob(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Its her body and I am no judge.
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ishilove:

You sound _pussy whipped

cool cant deny her pussy tight and real good.
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by airex(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

So you thought.

Until you saw the marriage pics.

#fromthefuture

SMH.....
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
Well, who am i to say no? cheesy I take anything though
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Riduane: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Yex tongue
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Awoo88: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Yes!!!! Especially if she knows how to control libre and pussy lips muscle. Sex with her is one experience any man will never forget.
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by ichommy(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Rapmoney:
The Lord is my strength! grin Lots of temptations this Sunday!

Welcome Back to NL.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by kayo80(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
No. This is what I like.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by oblak00(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

FOR where! We are getting married very soon like for real.

Stop consoling yourself bro. Don't get carried away with what you have seen.
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
oblak00:

Stop consoling yourself bro. Don't get carried away with what you have seen.

I have already be carry away tay tay
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Dyt(f): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
This was rahki Giovanni

And the other looks sexy without her trying to strain/stress the muscles
grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by sylve11: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
lol grin grin cool
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by Nyikoro: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:

that means you can't date Serrina williams?? Bro go to the gym..
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Don't coman use thigh to squeeze life out of my small dick
Re: Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) by KennyID17(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
kayo80:
No. This is what I like.

Correct guy cheesy cheesy, who yansh or thigh epp? Bobbie all d way grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.