Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Men / Ladies - Pick Your Favorite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men / Ladies - Pick Your Favorite (558 Views)

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men / Ladies - Pick Your Favorite by Newbeginnings(m): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hello it's Mr. Newbeginning

I just compiled these series of great quotes from Brain Tracy and also some of mine... Just go through them and pick your favorite and I will tell you something about yourself.. Remember you can get my latest updates by following me here on nairaland (I will also follow you back)..

1. You are nature's greatest miracle. There never has been and never been anyone like you.

2. Your name is the most important sound in the world. Give it with pride.

3. You do not need to be different from who you are. You only need to be more of the person you already are..

4. Define your life in your terms and live every minute consistent with the very best person you can possibly be.

5. There is no problem you cannot solve, no obstacle you cannot overcome, and no goal you cannot achieve. All you have to do is believe and plan carefully.

6. Anything anyone else has done, you can probably do as well, if you want to badly enough.

7. Accept complete responsibility for every part of your life. Refuse to blame others or make excuses.

8. Accept that you are where you are and what you are because of yourself. If you don't like it, change it!

9. Whatever you, do not seek pleasure at first, make sure you have achieved enough to keep you going and all pleasures will be added unto it.

10. After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions: "What did I do right? and "What would I do differently?" and stick to it.

11. Talk to yourself positively all the time ... Keep repeating. "I can do it! I can do it! until your fears disappears. You are your biggest motivation

12. You can achieve almost any goal if you just do and do better what successful people have done to achieve the same goals before you.

13. If you did not care at all about what anyone else thought about you, what would you do differently, or change in your life?

14. Accept total responsibility for your life, this boosts your confidence. Set down your dreams and ambitions with planning and knowledge.. This reduces doubt and procrastination.

15. Decide how much you want to be earning one year, five years and ten years from today. What will you have to do to achieve these amounts?

16. Do what you can, with what you have, right where you are." This is great advise.

17. Don't spend your days chasing after money, instead build resources, because they guarantee an unending flow of income.. Just like a man who labours for a monthly pay and many years later is struggling on pension.

18. The real you, what you believe and what your values are, are only and always expressed in your actions, especially what you do under pressure.

19. You can never solve a problem with the same kind of thinking that created the problem in the first place

20. The quality of love and the duration of a relationship are in direct proportion to the depth of the commitment by both people to making the relationship successful. Commit yourself wholeheartedly and unconditionally to the most important people in your life.

That is all ..

If you read all that... Then then just follow me.. to be empowered and motivated than you are right now... (Don't worry I will follow you back)
Re: Men / Ladies - Pick Your Favorite by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin

Never point ur damn dirty little finger to anyone once u fvckedup wink
Re: Men / Ladies - Pick Your Favorite by Newbeginnings(m): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

#7 Never point ur damn dirty little finger to anyone once u fvckedup wink

Interesting
Re: Men / Ladies - Pick Your Favorite by Epositive(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
no 3, it's more like an enlightment to me cheesy

(1) (Reply)

To clear the doubt. / Ilovetofucck Is Here / 5 Spectacular Ways To Impress The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.