Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family (47796 Views)

Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) / Balenciaga, Panties&bra, Bride's Family Demands As Bride Price In Ebonyi State / Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by ChristyG(f): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
CzarChris:
Let me understand something here, you are not from across the Niger and you felt that you have the right to call a groom who happily paid whatever the price to have his bride a mugu? Never criticise what you don't understand. Stay there and be say Igbo people and exorbitant brideprice, while our girls keep getting married every weekend.
which girls are getting married every weekend, na ibos dey old well a before getting married,everybody knows DAT. go and ask aunty Genevieve, Rita Dominic, ebube nwagbo and many others

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by meeketta: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
them 1 open super market
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by robosky02(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
. grin
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by 2dream(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
sniper77:
I don't wanna believe these are requirements for a bride price. Na ID camp Dem wan feed.

my broda believe it oo
especially frm eastern nigeria
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by 2dream(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
ChristyG:
which girls are getting married every weekend, na ibos dey old well a before getting married,everybody knows DAT. go and ask aunty Genevieve, Rita Dominic, ebube nwagbo and many others

hahaha
bros u no lie joor

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
As a sharp guy, once I find my self in this situation, na to just move motion for adjournment, invite my fiancee over for the weekend, knack am better belle.

We call that double chancing in betting grin

Just wait and see how the odds go just reduce cheesy

Within one month, na your inlaws dem self go find you come cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by emiye(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
Every thing there is within 100 k wink
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by chukagates(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Azil:
Hungry family!

Choose your bride carefully.
dont be silly!! its IGBO CULTURE.. if you dont like it use the back door!!
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Sammy07: 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
chai,,,

them hungry for the family ooo
but

in this recession, how can you asked for all that thing
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bcbabe:
This can only happen across the Niger.

what you are seeing below is not market transaction but family business. Can you guess what is going on?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dey pity the groom, thou e be mugu and all his family na mumu join.......dem no pity dem son ................ angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
This thing ni reach 200000naira na.
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Mrlouis: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bcbabe:

what you are seeing below is not market transaction but family business. Can you guess what is going on?

I dey pity the groom, thou e be mugu and all his family na mumu join.......dem no pity dem son ................ angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Their girls are quality wives in every ramification..no be girl like u wey go boil palm oil say na soup..dats why the groom pays heavily..take it or leave it..iranu

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by CzarChris(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
ChristyG:
Just look at the group of people you called, this alone goes to show how myopic you are. These are yeyebrities who believe that they are better single than married and don't want to be under the control of any man. Let me ask you this, why do most Igbo men no matter where they are, always as in always go home to get married no matter the level of womanising they where engaged in, in the area they are based? We are not complaining, so why are you people always crying more than the bereaved?

I believe you are a woman and as a woman, you would cherish a man that knows your worth and that went through the refining of fire and paid whatever the price to call you wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Mrlouis: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ignoramuses who married their wives or whose mothers, their fathers married almost free will be making silly comments..some of them dont even know that their mothers bride price hasnt been paid till now..shame
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
If the money is there ,it is not bad to pay a high price for the woman you love and cherish. But when it is the reverse, the family should be understanding of the fact that tomorrow will be better besides they are not selling the lady.
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Mrlouis: 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
CzarChris:
Just look at the group of people you called, this alone goes to show how myopic you are. These are yeyebrities who believe that they are better single than married and don't want to be under the control of any man. Let me ask you this, why do most Igbo men no matter where they are, always as in always go home to get married no matter the level of womanising they where engaged in, in the area they are based? We are not complaining, so why are you people always crying our cry for us?

I believe you are a woman and as a woman, you would cherish a man that knows your worth and that went through the refining of fire and paid whatever the price to call you wife.

Dat one na dunce..no dey explain give am
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by chubbygal(f): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Yes na for akwa ibom ooooo, no be play to marry there ooo

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
The real stomach infrastructure..
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Igbo men are not complaining why are afonjas crying you left ur ugly afonjas sisters and crying over igbo bride price .igbo women are not cheap like afonja girls dat you give the parents 2 plates of amala and ewedu and she is urs for the night

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by enigma2007(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Yes nah... Lip wrestling and tongue Kung Fu wink

Lmao! I give up on you bro.. don't corrupt me in btw tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by 9free(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
hylyne:
Imo State kwenu!

Mbaise people kwenu!

Add Orifite people from Ekwusigo LGA!

Anambra State Kwenu!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by malificent(f): 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Tradition.. As in the days of 'their' fore-fathers. Lol
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Mrlouis: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
Igbo men are not complaining why are afonjas crying you left ur ugly afonjas sisters and crying over igbo bride price .igbo women are not cheap like afonja girls dat you give the parents 2 plates of amala and ewedu and she is urs for the night
And most afonja girls are very dirty..watch out ..dey will quote me soon
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by chinah609(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
REIIGN:
This is exactly what Mbano people expect of my brother. Well, we're already planning a shock and awe campaign for em! cheesy
which part of mbano biko?.....
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Moneytize: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
chubbygal:
Yes na for akwa ibom ooooo, no be play to marry there ooo
Your profile dp na die grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by maxysmith(f): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
not his fault nah recession cause am grin grin grin ....he wan sell his daughter off patapata cry cry
Cutehector:
A sensible and ungreedy father won't demand all these...
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
THIS PIC HAS BEEN ON THE INTERNET OVER TWO MONTHS NOW NOBODY KNOWS IF IT WAS ACTUALLY PART OF BRIDE PRICE. MRS COPY COPY YOU GUYS SHOULD ALWAYS LEARN TO GET FACT BEFORE UPLOADING, COPY AND PASTING
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
That's a community with lots of poor people. This is the food for the whole village na undecided After buying this, the father and his friends will give u their kids ones to cater for as well, then u become a family man to family men.

When my sister's hubby came, he paid only 10k with food stuff not up to 4k.
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by delishpot: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bcbabe:

You wey no be mugu, go and dash your daughter out for free. Dem tell you say na one day dem dey take plan wedding? You date her for 4 years and you can't start saving towards palm oil, goat and yams in 2 of those years?
Yeye dey smell you think oyinbo weddings are free or cheaper if they decide to do it right,?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by smartty68(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bcbabe:

But this your pisure na old one na undecided
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by blacktallest(f): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
ToriBlue:
Its Igbo culture, if you don't want to marry, you use the door, no one is forcing you either.

I am IBO biko and it is not my culture. Not everybody practices this nonsense. Nah IDP camp?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by ebuclassic18(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
if their is money will do more with no regret beside is not easy to have a woman that bears ur kids and always der to support, woman deserve more.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Malawian(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bcbabe:

ARE YOU SAYING THE SUPPOSED BRIDE IS NOT WORTH IT? INTERESTING grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids / Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife / How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.