Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting (2678 Views)

How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting / How To Make A Girl That Comes Visiting H0rny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by pinkcruzz(m): 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Post From a Female…

Read and Digest!

Guys are not only guilty about this, sometimes we ladies really feel the urge to be alone and get down with someone we have a crush on.
OK enough said lips sealed!!!

I know some people might take me for a bad girl but I don’t care.
I am going to state the fact and hey I am here to have fun.

1. She comes to your house with a short skirt or a short gown:
Some guys don’t seem to understand the signs though. The thing is, we ladies are very conscious of what we were, so coming to your house looking like a hot model is a cue.

2. She lays her had on your shoulders or laps:
This is a very popular trick we use but some guys are too quick to start kissing and pressing… This is not cool, it makes us uneasy and we change our mind. Just take it slow and wait for the right moment then you see we are actually prepared for this before rushing us.

read more on http://unwindmagazine.com/2017/03/6-signs-a-lady-want-to-sleep-with-you-when-she-comes-visiting/
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Papiikush: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
I have seen this somewhere on nairaland
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by firstking01(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Another hopless blogger.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Kakamorufu(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
If i hear
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by McBrooklyn(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2017

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by joliyp(f): 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
firstking01:
Another hopless blogger.
nt only hopless bt jobless

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by firstking01(m): 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
joliyp:
nt only hopless bt jobless
How's yhu??
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Divay22(f): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hahahahahaha
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by joliyp(f): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
firstking01:
How's yhu??
am gud as u dear
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by firstking01(m): 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
joliyp:
am gud as u dear
Lol, you can't be good as me justina...trust metongue
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by joliyp(f): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, you can't be good as me justina...trust metongue
u r fond of callin ma ful name....i wil sue u 4 ds
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by firstking01(m): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
joliyp:
u r fond of callin ma ful name....i wil sue u 4 ds
It's one the names i'd love to give to my daughter...i love the name.
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by joliyp(f): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
firstking01:
It's one the names i'd love to give to my daughter...i love the name.
hmmm i c.....u love or like?
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Daviestunech(m): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Op
And u called dis a sign hmmmm,I doubt ooo
Even if she is showing all dis,and u about to embedded ur lorry into her garage.she will still asks dis foolish question HEY WAT ARE U TRYING TO DO? ND he b like wat do u see I'm trying to do? Or u think say I won fry kunu Ni?

Some gals and there folish questions sha sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by firstking01(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
joliyp:
hmmm i c.....u love or like?
I don't like people, i love people so you'd know.
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by joliyp(f): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
firstking01:
I don't like people, i love people so you'd know.
lke dat...
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by firstking01(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
joliyp:
lke dat...
As christians, we ought to be loving, nothing good comes out of liking.

(1) (Reply)

D Working Pill To Use For Abortion / Can I Contest For Mr Nairaland With This Picture / My Brother Just Flaunted His Girl Friend And That Of His Friends.. Wow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.