Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel (84468 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Man Dies In Hotel During Sex Competition After Seventh Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by AK4T7(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
grin

Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by RALPHOW(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=izzou post=54808526] grin

God just wanted to give the wife a fresh start. No need to think much about his infidelity and forgiving him.

She doesn't even have to mourn much. Just fling the wedding ring into the trash can and move on.

I have no RIP to give today.

As for the olosho,make sure you request for a doctor's report from your clients first before any activity. [/quote

Though I will not support infidelity but some wives are to blame. Some wives behaves like they don't know sex is part of marriage. The guy may be sex starved. My advice to married women, stop those stupid yanga and satisfy your husband.

1 Like

Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by joinnow: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
The banker dey combine two hardwork. together.
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by ganja06(m): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
kingsouthie:

haba aboki na!!! you expect a married woman to tell the world her husband died during service?which family would take that nao
lol
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by ganja06(m): 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
kingsouthie:

haba aboki na!!! you expect a married woman to tell the world her husband died during service?which family would take that nao
lol. So some men die untop of their wife
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by doskie(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
For the doctors in the house, what makes people die during sex?

For the lawyers in the house, what is the legal position of the woman as regards the man's death. Is she a murderer? What is her crime?

For the husbands in the house, why do people feel the necessity to do another woman, isit not the same thing

For the ladies in the house, where do people hide their conscience while screwing married men knowing fully well that he has family waiting for him at home.

For the hotel owners in the house, don't..... Why married men dey come una office una no dey station one big pastor and loud speaker front of their door sef.

3 Likes

Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by ogtavia(m): 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
If only he took heed those times his friends and family told...'Ken na woman go kill you oh'...and as for the woman....well...I just hope the cops will believe her when says ' she won't do it again '...cos she definitely wont...
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by TinaAnita(f): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
izzou:
grin

God just wanted to give the wife a fresh start. No need to think much about his infidelity and forgiving him.

She doesn't even have to mourn much. Just fling the wedding ring into the trash can and move on.

As for the olosho,make sure you request for a doctor's report from your clients first before any activity.

As if your nonsense RIP would bring back the dead. Arrant nonsense!
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by chronique(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
But the man did not lie. He actually had work overload. The only difference is that it was in the hotel. He should have called obotami or obowunmi or mrcork to assist him but selfishness made him not to.
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Barzinime(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
End time puna
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Michelle55: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
yinkslinks:
If the autopsy says she has no hand in it, she is Damn free my sister. They are adults and allowed to fuuuuck mehn.
i'm nt against any1 having sex,bt my anger s dat he s marid nd dat alone shud av made her reject hs advances 4rm d onset. Tnx
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by TinaAnita(f): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
So what's the offence of the lady in detention? Is it her fault that the dude died during sex?
How was she supposed to know that dude would die on her? Should ladies now start asking their male sex partners for medical report before sleeping with them? This issue must be addressed as anyone could fall victim of it on a more serious note.
I think our lawmakers should look into it. While I sympathize with the heartbroken wife I still think that his so-called lover shouldn't be made to pay for a crime she didn't commit.

1 Like

Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by 2shur: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Why say rest in prison.
U dey wish d opo death haba.
Mai guy u go say
Relax in prison.
Michelle55:
the man died in active service nd as 4 d LovePeddler, d witches in ur village jst concluded on ur mata. Rip(rest in prison) to d lady! When we av eligible nd promising young men dat are wiln 2 take a walk wit u,bt ur greed no let u c road sotey na marid man(anoda woman's hubby)u gree follow.i wish u a swt service life in kirikiri.. Mtcheeeeew,abeg next news jawe!
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Michelle55:
the man died in active service nd as 4 d LovePeddler, d witches in ur village jst concluded on ur mata. Rip(rest in prison) to d lady! When we av eligible nd promising young men dat are wiln 2 take a walk wit u,bt ur greed no let u c road sotey na marid man(anoda woman's hubby)u gree follow.i wish u a swt service life in kirikiri.. Mtcheeeeew,abeg next news jawe!
the only woman that knows the whereabouts of her husband at all time is a widow

1 Like

Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by ollins(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Going through all the comments just shows why our country is how it is today,we are a bunch of hypcorites.Just see how highly moral all the posts seems,someone dies,instead of people to ask how come?we are all here judging,i rememeber one presenter asked timaya the other day why he uses lewd lyrics in his songs that people find them offensive,he then asked the presenter,so who are the people buying and dancing to the songs?

2 Likes

Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Michelle55: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Omoluabi16:
but the woman did nothing did she? Make dem leave her.
u think so? Imagine d lie d deceased told hs wife only 2 end up dead in d arms of anoda woman. If u were 2 b hs wife,how wud u feel? Anyways,let autopsy b carried out so as to clear her name bt dat wud a warning sign 2 her neva 2 repeat such an act or hurt her fellow woman in d nearest future
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by TinaAnita(f): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Michelle55:
i'm nt against any1 having sex,bt my anger s dat he s marid nd dat alone shud av made her reject hs advances 4rm d onset. Tnx

There is no existing law that criminalizes sleeping with a married man or woman so the lady hasn't committed any crime to the best of my knowledge. Sleeping with a married person is a choice. She isn't the first person to sleep with a married man so spare me the comment that she should have rejected his advances. The bone of contention is that did she have anything to do with his death? If the autopsy report exonorates her then case closed. If the hotel they used has a CCTV then that helps too.
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Michelle55: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
2shur:
Why say rest in prison. U dey wish d opo death haba. Mai guy u go say Relax in prison.
not wishing her death abeg...bt anyways,point taken.tnx
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by 9jatatafo(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
He died on duty!!!

1 Like

Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by TinaAnita(f): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Michelle55:
u think so? Imagine d lie d deceased told hs wife only 2 end up dead in d arms of anoda woman. If u were 2 b hs wife,how wud u feel? Anyways,let autopsy b carried out so as to clear her name bt dat wud a warning sign 2 her neva 2 repeat such an act or hurt her fellow woman in d nearest future

No matter how you look at it the alleged lover is not to blame for the decision made by the deceased. The banker was an adult who knew what was right and wrong and yet he chose the wrong path. If the lady in detention had gone to his matrimonial home I would have blamed her but nay it happened in a hotel. We all know that most married men cheat if not all so the issue here is not about cheating but that death occurred during the act
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Mbediogu(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
izzou:
grin

As for the olosho,make sure you request for a doctor's report from your clients first before any activity.
Holier than thou angel casting th

Michelle55:
not wishing her death abeg...bt anyways,point taken.tnx
izzou:
grin

Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kitty of Doom grin
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, what a way to die. I bet the wife is somewhere right now like..
I hope he left tons of cash for her

1 Like

Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Obiwannn: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:
strong soldier, died in the battle field..fucking on earth,and releasing in the deepest part of hell..
taaah
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I hope he left tons of cash for her

Me too. A girl is gonna need some type of consolation after such betrayal

1 Like

Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by PrettyEva(f): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
At the end, who is deceiving who now?
May God deliver us oooo
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by yinkslinks(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sis what of if she doesn't know? It's possible you know. But still he cheated on his wife which is so bad.
Michelle55:
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Michelle55: 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Mbediogu:

bros abeg,shey u smoke dry shit ni? Y u wan die ontop anoda persn mata? Abi na so life take frustrate u reach? Please Swerve coz av gat no tym 2 banter wods wit u. Tnx
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
work load indeed. abeg madam gather d one wet u fit use train ur children and leave d yeye man to rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Michelle55: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
yinkslinks:
Sis what of if she doesn't know? It's possible you know. But still he cheated on his wife which is so bad.
yeah,u r ryt tho. Dia mite b evry tendency dat she aint aware dat he is marid.. God help her tho
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Pearly255(f): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Immediate karma ... Rip tho! Madam I pray God blesses you with a fresh man none cheater and God fearing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.