Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel (84470 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Man Dies In Hotel During Sex Competition After Seventh Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by yinkslinks(m): 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amen. but she will get out of it if she is innocent. The man must have died from high blood pressure 4rm the seeex. It happens when a man allows his cuum to over excite his brain not knowing his body is tired but want to show aunty his a superman grin grin grin
Michelle55:
yeah,u r ryt tho. Dia mite b evry tendency dat she aint aware dat he is marid.. God help her tho
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Emmahunk(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Michelle55:
the man died in active service nd as 4 d LovePeddler, d witches in ur village jst concluded on ur mata. Rip(rest in prison) to d lady! When we av eligible nd promising young men dat are wiln 2 take a walk wit u,bt ur greed no let u c road sotey na marid man(anoda woman's hubby)u gree follow.i wish u a swt service life in kirikiri.. Mtcheeeeew,abeg next news jawe!

Haba Mitchell, that was hard. What if she didn't know that the guy was married?
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Ehinmola(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
The banker banked his money in a bank where he can no longer withdraw. Learn a lesson from this
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by theorist(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:
strong soldier, died in the battle field..fucking on earth,and releasing in the deepest part of hell..

1 Like

Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Luvdk(f): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
He left the same way he came
I see nothing wrong wt that

1 Like

Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Easy1401(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Chai Konji+Pussy = early grave No RIP for this bastard.
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Damfostopper(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sugarbear007:
*in runtown's voice* And if he follow her go na enjoyment go kill am...

-Walks out licking agidi nd stew flavoured ice cream-
hahahahaha

Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Why are they arresting her na...this is an occupational hazard...the man assumed the risk and voluntaire non fit injuria...let my people go angry
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Omoluabi16(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Michelle55:
u think so? Imagine d lie d deceased told hs wife only 2 end up dead in d arms of anoda woman. If u were 2 b hs wife,how wud u feel? Anyways,let autopsy b carried out so as to clear her name bt dat wud a warning sign 2 her neva 2 repeat such an act or hurt her fellow woman in d nearest future
I think she is a prostitute not a side chick. so the idea of destroying his marriage doesn't come in. It's just payment for service. I fully blame the deceased in this case. The autopsy will show either he took sexual stimulants or his heart was dicky.
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Michelle55: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Emmahunk:

Haba Mitchell, that was hard. What if she didn't know that the guy was married?
dats true... Anyways,God wil exonerates her 4rm ds dire dilema dat she found herslf in..
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by RALPHOW(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
ONCE A WHILE I LIKE TO THINK OUT OF THE BOX.

Though I will not support infidelity but some wives are to blame. As a marriage counsellor I realised thay some wives behave like they don't know sex is part of marriage. The guy may be sex starved. My advice to married women, stop those stupid yanga and satisfy your husband.
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by gentleedu(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
my joystick can never kill me in Jesus name... guys say amen to this....
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by ipobbigot7: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ebere, i said it that this fake Jews and promiscuity. Don't trust their women married or single.
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Whoeppme(m): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Akpos go check weda e cum before he die? grin
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by sshalom(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Disgraceful way to exit!

1 Like

Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Prasido17(m): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a waste tire supplier and I have about 1,000 waste tires and above ,
if you are interested I will supply them to your company FOR RECYCLING.

CONTACT thinktwice4jesus17@hotmail.com
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by bolivnnaija: 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Am sure the energy he must have exacted would be record breaking. The wife will have no idea he has such energy. RIP... You are dead but your "manhood lives"
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by pahen1991: 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
some death no good for ear
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by hardbody: 6:30am On Mar 22, 2017
Michelle55:
the man died in active service nd as 4 d LovePeddler, d witches in ur village jst concluded on ur mata. Rip(rest in prison) to d lady! When we av eligible nd promising young men dat are wiln 2 take a walk wit u,bt ur greed no let u c road sotey na marid man(anoda woman's hubby)u gree follow.i wish u a swt service life in kirikiri.. Mtcheeeeew,abeg next news jawe!

Just asking....why would she be jailed? These are two consenting adults. The deceased's wife has a right of action in damages for adultery only. Except it can be proved that the lady that forked the man to death took specific steps to cause his death. In the ordinary course of things, sex doesn't kill except the person has a heart condition. Make una free the babe joor. E sweet me, e sweet you, na who go pay?

Adultery is bad though.
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Alohaa: 8:08am On Mar 22, 2017
And if she follow me go nah enjoyment go kill her........
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:28am On Mar 22, 2017
Keneking:
This government sef embarassed embarassed

- "....workload at his office" undecided
- " ...corpse deposited at the morgue." Isolo general hospital morgue is pathetic embarassed embarassed
- "The lover, Ebere was then arrested and detained at Ejigbo Police division over his death." Why was she detained? Does DPO want to sample her?

I think NAFDAC and SON should begin to investigate the sexual enhancing drugs everywhere in Lagos ...the state is now a dumping ground for concotions and medicine for long term action on a short term basis grin grin grin
atleast a sensible person is here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2017
loopman:

You just dey notice?

Bros, e get as e be oo, some of dem don dey quote me sef sad
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by petchi: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2017
Straight to Hell fire.
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Dwhyte(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2017
Na man he b..died in a battle front...
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by alaskido(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2017
What about if he had died on top of his wife? Death can come anytime. Maybe it was his time to die on that fateful day even if he had not been on top of the woman called Ebere. Anyway he died in active service and his manhood lives on.
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Backinfront(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2017
curiositymaster:
Now I know who the tribal bigots on NL are. If the people involved were Yoruba, you will see lot of tribal hate comments
Those guys are a really frustrated lot. I wish their flattheadss w'd be flushed out of this forum. Stupid bigots.

1 Like

Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Peace2love: 10:06am On Mar 22, 2017
Hmmmm!
My question is what will they write on the obituary post, because am used to seeing "dead after a brief illness"

Tell them to stick to their partners, they say no, because they believe that stolen water is sweeter.

The STD (sexual transmitted demons) that killed this man cannot wait for him to finish the evil act, before it manifest. Lesson to those that are ready to learn and repent.

1 Like

Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Peace2love: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2017
pahen1991:
some death no good for ear

Honestly. This kind of death is what they called 'oso ndi owa ndi' as the death dey sweet some, e dey vex some.
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by marxwellerr247(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2017
BANKERS ! B. A. N. K. E .R . S. BANKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS ! ! !
HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL U ! ! !
Re: Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2017
TinaAnita:
So what's the offence of the lady in detention? Is it her fault that the dude died during sex?
How was she supposed to know that dude would die on her? Should ladies now start asking their male sex partners for medical report before sleeping with them? This issue must be addressed as anyone could fall victim of it on a more serious note.
I think our lawmakers should look into it. While I sympathize with the heartbroken wife I still think that his so-called lover shouldn't be made to pay for a crime she didn't commit.
Tina in between ur 2legs is a grave yard.

datz y d lady is been deten.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.