Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures (47681 Views)

I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ / Girl Shares Engagement Pictures Of Guy She Met On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by AngelicBeing: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
chronique:

Lol. Honestly, I don't even know the type of wedding I want. Sometimes, I want something quiet and small. At other times, I want something big with friends and colleagues pulling up in flashy whips...lol.
Go with the bold wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by MrRhymes101(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
WebSurfer:
Nairaland is just a home to me, i cant thank seun enough for this forum because it has been of so much use and helped alot in my relationship till this point.

Over the weekend was my Fiance's birthday so i used it as a medium to engage her as she said yes.

Wedding should be around the corner (next month or May) no time.
Congrats bro. pls view topics on my profile to watch me MC weddings

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by crackhouse(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
The way small boys are getting married to their grandma these days is quite alarming and disturbing. People are been blinded by sex skills of their partner instead of good characters.
God save this generation.
Pls don't say I am hating cos I have no reason to.
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by LesbianBoy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Websurfer ayam not understanding o! You opened a thread last december that you were looking for a girl and now 2 months you are married! How manage? angry
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by imma2(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
My own turn go soon reach. grin grin
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by chronique(m): 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Go with the bold wink

Why?
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Websurfer ayam not understanding o! You opened a thread last december that you were looking for a girl and now 2 months you are married! How manage? angry
He was looking for a side chick.
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by AngelicBeing: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
chronique:

Lol. Honestly, I don't even know the type of wedding I want. Sometimes, I want something quiet and small. At other times, I want something big with friends and colleagues pulling up in flashy whips...lol.

chronique:

Why?
It is better you do a moderate wedding / marriage, save the rest for sustaining the marriage, there is no point spending Millions /billions for wedding, all your guest will hail you, eat and go, then you have your cross to carry alone , marriage is responsibility, it is not a child's play, it is a life time investment, a school you never graduate from, so it is better to spend less and have so much saved & stored for the raining days, alternatively , the excess you would have burnt in your "show-off" wedding use the money to open an account for your unborn child and leave it there like a trust fund, your baby will thank you in the future to know that you already have his Education fund sorted out before he / she was born, it will also save you of un-foreseen challenges like when your job or business is down, you know you have something saved up for the raining day, wedding is one day but marriage to your spouse is a life time investment wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by MrRhymes101(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
WebSurfer:
Nairaland is just a home to me, i cant thank seun enough for this forum because it has been of so much use and helped alot in my relationship till this point.

Over the weekend was my Fiance's birthday so i used it as a medium to engage her as she said yes.

Congrats bro. pls Google wedding MC Mr Rhymes to watch me MC weddings
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
WebSurfer:

Are you sure her father will like the dread? Is she pregnant?
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by chronique(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
AngelicBeing:

It is better you do a moderate wedding / marriage, save the rest for sustaining the marriage, there is no point spending Millions /billions for wedding, all your guest will hail you, eat and go, then you have your cross to carry alone , marriage is responsibility, it is not a child's play, it is a life time investment, a school you never graduate from, so it is better to spend less and have so much saved & stored for the raining days, alternatively , the excess you would have burnt in your "show-off" wedding use the money to open an account for your unborn child and leave it there like a trust fund, your baby will thank you in the future to know that you already have his Education fund sorted out before he / she was born, it will also save you of un-foreseen challenges like when your job or business is down, you know you have something saved up for the raining day, wedding is one day but marriage to your spouse is a life time investment wink

Ok. Means I'd offend a lot of people.
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by peeparty(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Join you soon bro cheesy
OK WE ARE WAITING BABA.
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by AngelicBeing: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
chronique:

Ok. Means I'd offend a lot of people.
It is your life, are you out to please people or to do what you are comfortable / gives you peace. if offending lots of people while l do what l am at peace & comfortable with, so be it. It is my life, choice, decision & race , l am not in a competition with anybody and nobody gives me a national award for spending a fortune on a lavished wedding but down the line, they will say wow chronique has been happily married for the past 40years, what is his secrets? nobody remembers what your burnt on your wedding day but they will see how you have been able to tackle all the challenges ahead and still have a happy home wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Mbediogu(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
What did I see? Many women, one womanoid in kneeling position, and no man. Wish them best married life sha.
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
WebSurfer:

And she make sense, Bros I tap into your blessings

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by chronique(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
AngelicBeing:
It is your life, are you out to please people or to do what you are comfortable / gives you peace. if offending lots of people while l do what l am at peace & comfortable with, so be it. It is my life, choice, decision & race , l am not in a competition with anybody and nobody gives me a national award for spending a fortune on a lavished wedding but down the line, they will say wow chronique has been happily married for the past 40years, what is his secrets? nobody remembers what your burnt on your wedding day but they will see how you have been able to tackle all the challenges ahead and still have a happy home wink

Thanks.
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by GindoX(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
See how dat one on blue dey jump like say she receive alert of 1million.. Dat means d guy don date him babe for over 7yrs

U too notice am grin grin
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by AngelicBeing: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
chronique:

Thanks.
You are welcome, wish you all the best cool
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Looking at her belly, it looks like she's pregnant. No wonder you're doing the wedding next month, you don give her belle. embarassed

Congrats and hml all the same.
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
peeparty:
OK WE ARE WAITING BABA.
You'll be invited insha Allah
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by propanet(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by optional1(f): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
robosky02:
lets go there grin

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by peeparty(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
cool
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Kondomatic(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Berbierklaus:
shocked your eyes na scanner grin
angry
Berbierklaus:
shocked your eyes na scanner grin
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by optional1(f): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

mr&mrs we go chop rice very soon.

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by mctowel01: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
propanet:
I will not encourage any of my relative to marry a guy that is plaiting hair. it is a sign of irresponsibility...op sorry o but you nor follow at all, how will a full grown man be plaiting his hair.i pity your fiancee
Pity her in what sense?
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
crackhouse:
The way small boys are getting married to their grandma these days is quite alarming and disturbing. People are been blinded by sex skills of their partner instead of good characters.
God save this generation.
Pls don't say I am hating cos I have no reason to.
Lol, are you sure you are not hating? I'm older than her with about 5 years...

Secondly, you should become a man and stop being judgmental.. dude you dont even know any of us

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
propanet:
I will not encourage any of my relative to marry a guy that is plaiting hair. it is a sign of irresponsibility...op sorry o but you nor follow at all, how will a full grown man be plaiting his hair.i pity your fiancee
look at this one, they are one of the reasons Nigeria is still lacking behind

3 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by ameezy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Guy go barb that jair abeg angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by ameezy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Guy go barb that Hair abeg angry

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
Are you sure her father will like the dread? Is she pregnant?
I met her family just around the first few months of dating her, infact they always welcomed me around at any time of the day, so save your curiosity for another guy. Appearances dont make people, thier character does
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
optional1:

mr&mrs we go chop rice very soon.
Na so. I go send copy of IV to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos / Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.