Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures (47684 Views)

I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ / Girl Shares Engagement Pictures Of Guy She Met On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by InvertedHammer: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
WebSurfer:
and who told you she'll allow me cut it ? do i even need to respond to your mentions ever again?

When marriage set well well, na you go beg am make you cut am. The kind love wey shack Tonto, Tiwa and Toke Makinwa in the beginning still dey her head. When e clear, she go use your hair mop floor. How a real man go sit down for 3 hrs with market women dey braid hair instead of hustling to make money? Na because you still dey your papa house? Where is your father? I will like to ask him a few questions.
A beg no tell me say you are successful after all Zuckerberg, Dangote and Bill Gate still dey go work every day.

No be marriage? The same mouth she uses to call you her King Kong today will be used to call you a "hair-braiding giggolo". All she has to do then is put up your Flavour wanna be picture. Me sef I go follow judge your matter.
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by naughtyDiana: 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
aameyah:

Its close enough for me to watch you throw your useless self off it if you wish. B!tch. tongue tongue
b.itch? I intimidate you that much? why you so angry girl? I'm not responsible for tribulations k?
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by aameyah(f): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
naughtyDiana:
b.itch? I intimidate you that much? why you so angry girl? I'm not responsible for tribulations k?

Inti what?
I'm in a good mood. You don't want to get me angry.
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by naughtyDiana: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
aameyah:

Inti what?
I'm in a good mood. You don't want to get me angry.
girl gtfoh. what u gon do when you get angry? call me a bit.CH? Bet u pulling your hair out already. girl bye
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
REIIGN:
The chic on blue denim looks like she's about to cum :-
Clown
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by REIIGN(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
LadyPrecy:
Clown
Lol, evening miss. Where you been?
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
REIIGN:

Lol,
evening miss. Where you been?
Evening Dude, I've been on ghost mode.
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by REIIGN(m): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
LadyPrecy:
Evening Dude, I've been on ghost mode.

I noticed...

Any particular reason?
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
REIIGN:

I noticed...

Any particular reason?
naaah
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
InvertedHammer:

When marriage set well well, na you go beg am make you cut am. The kind love wey shack Tonto, Tiwa and Toke Makinwa in the beginning still dey her head. When e clear, she go use your hair mop floor. How a real man go sit down for 3 hrs with market women dey braid hair instead of hustling to make money? Na because you still dey your papa house? Where is your father? I will like to ask him a few questions.
A beg no tell me say you are successful after all Zuckerberg, Dangote and Bill Gate still dey go work every day.

No be marriage? The same mouth she uses to call you her King Kong today will be used to call you a "hair-braiding giggolo". All she has to do then is put up your Flavour wanna be picture. Me sef I go follow judge your matter.

grin grin

Lol. Stop trollin' abeg

Congrats OP
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by aameyah(f): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
naughtyDiana:
girl gtfoh. what u gon do when you get angry? call me a bit.CH? Bet u pulling your hair out already. girl bye

Looool. You sound so flustered.
F^ck off. tongue
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by naughtyDiana: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
aameyah:

Looool. You sound so flustered. F^ck off. tongue
lol, gwegs. now I understand. aunty, Pele o
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
InvertedHammer:

To just cut everything short enn, dude, if itell you how old i was when i made my first million eNn ? You wee just go and hang yourself for your stupidity
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by aameyah(f): 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
naughtyDiana:
lol, gwegs. now I understand. aunty, Pele o

Thought you said "girl bye". Your kardashian show where you learnt it didn't teach you what it means? Huh, grannie?

The only thing you understand is me kicking your butt. Looool. tongue tongue
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
cedaraustine:

grin grin

Lol. Stop trollin' abeg

Congrats OP
Lol, i dunno why the guy wan die for my mata, i have tried my best to stop him from mentioning me
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bia aameyah and naughtydiana , why have you been fighting since yesterday
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by REIIGN(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
LadyPrecy:
naaah
Ok
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by SafeDavid(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
WebSurfer:

Someone is going way overboard that's why.

You just can't understand why two girls would fight this way. Perhaps it's something that has to do with their hormones. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
SafeDavid:

You just can't understand why two girls would fight this way. Perhaps it's something that has to do with their hormones. grin

Lol grin grin
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by naughtyDiana: 12:07am On Mar 23, 2017
WebSurfer:
ask the gwegwelina why she attacked me na. menopause has to be the only reason.
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by naughtyDiana: 12:14am On Mar 23, 2017
aameyah:

Thought you said "girl bye". Your kardashian show where you learnt it didn't teach you what it means? Huh, grannie?

The only thing you understand is me kicking your butt. Looool. tongue tongue
lol, in ur cobweb infested head, you are kicking my butt shey? check my dp, ima young blood. unlike you wey wan enter nairaland hall of fame. aunty gwegs, so u watch the kardashians too? don't copy them o, they have money, they are beautiful. unlike u, with ur grey hair, who gets intimidated by a young girl on an online forum. depressed soul seeking to transfer aggression on me. I spit on your face. tueh!
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by aameyah(f): 12:24am On Mar 23, 2017
naughtyDiana:
lol, in ur cobweb infested head, you are kicking my butt shey? check my dp, ima young blood. unlike you wey wan enter nairaland hall of fame. aunty gwegs, so u watch the kardashians too? don't copy them o, they have money, they are beautiful. unlike u, with ur grey hair, who gets intimidated by a young girl on an online forum. depressed soul seeking to transfer aggression on me. I spit on your face. tueh!

Bla bla bla.
Nobody has time to read your essay. Rabid b!tch, keep foaming at the mouth and spitting. Looool. tongue
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by aameyah(f): 12:26am On Mar 23, 2017
SafeDavid:

Correction. One girl (cute moi wink ) and an hermaphrodite. A raving mad one at that. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by aameyah(f): 12:36am On Mar 23, 2017
WebSurfer:

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by SafeDavid(m): 12:40am On Mar 23, 2017
aameyah:

Correction. One girl (cute moi wink ) and an hermaphrodite. A raving mad one at that. cheesy cheesy

Lol! grin
Ya'll just love the attention and this is what happens when you don't get it.
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by SafeDavid(m): 12:47am On Mar 23, 2017
naughtyDiana:

Madam it's okay.
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by InvertedHammer: 4:23am On Mar 23, 2017
WebSurfer:

To just cut everything short enn, dude, if itell you how old i was when i made my first million eNn ? You wee just go and hang yourself for your stupidity

/
I know.

You were 2 years. Ever heard of fallen heroes.
Like they say,"Don't assume you are successful in life until after marriage". Some poor folks had their stars shine after marriage while some who thought they were the shiznit ended up in a dog house.

Shave off that rag to spare your fiancee the unnecessary embarrassment of having to explain the choice she made to all who care about her.
/
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
I know.

You were 2 years. Ever heard of fallen heroes.
Like they say,"Don't assume you are successful in life until after marriage". Some poor folks had their stars shine after marriage while some who thought they were the shiznit ended up in a dog house.

Shave off that rag to spare your fiancee the unnecessary embarrassment of having to explain the choice she made to all who care about her.
/
Come and shave it na ,
Dont get out from that your stone age life
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2017
aameyah:

cheesy cheesy
naughtyDiana:
ask the gwegwelina why she attacked me na. menopause has to be the only reason.
You girls are too fine to be doing this,

May i suggest one guy each to keep you busy ?grin
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by naughtyDiana: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2017
aameyah:

Bla bla bla.
Nobody has time to read your essay. Rabid b!tch, keep foaming at the mouth and spitting. Looool. tongue
Shiloh 2017 smiley time to get that husband sis wink
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by naughtyDiana: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2017
SafeDavid:

Madam it's okay.
okay
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by InvertedHammer: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
WebSurfer:

Come and shave it na ,
Dont get out from that your stone age life

The hair is gone already.

I give it 6 months.

How can you be dragging hair extension with your wife?

And you call yourself a man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos / Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) / Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.