Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,269 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures (47682 Views)

I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ / Girl Shares Engagement Pictures Of Guy She Met On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by aameyah(f): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
naughtyDiana:
Shiloh 2017 smiley time to get that husband sis wink

Is that your problem? Loooool cheesy cheesy
No wonder you've been crying all over a proposal thread.

With your nasty arze, nothing for you! tongue
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by aameyah(f): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
WebSurfer:

You girls are too fine to be doing this,

May i suggest one guy each to keep you busy ?grin

I am too fine to be doing this of a truth. But she's nasty and had to show her that. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by Ugliestboi(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Congrat Man cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by CuteEmma(f): 3:04am On Mar 24, 2017
WebSurfer:
oya come and beat us na.. me too sef
Doh
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2017
aameyah:

I am too fine to be doing this of a truth. But she's nasty and had to show her that. cheesy cheesy
at least she stoped now, hope you good
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2017
CuteEmma:
Doh
cheesy
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by mctowel01: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
WebSurfer . Bro. Hope this isn't the same girl you re having issues with?
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
mctowel01:
WebSurfer .
Bro. Hope this isn't the same girl you re having issues with?
my dear, it is a very long story
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by coolcatty: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
mctowel01:
WebSurfer .
Bro. Hope this isn't the same girl you re having issues with?

Hahahahahaha

Of course she is the one....lover boy has been humbled....he just realized he is number 6 in the girl's priority ranking.....he has been bitten by the woman dumping bug.

Sincere condolences bro WebSurfer
Re: I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
coolcatty:

Hahahahahaha

Of course she is the one....lover boy has been humbled....he just realized he is number 6 in the girl's priority ranking.....he has been bitten by the woman dumping bug.

Sincere condolences bro WebSurfer

Lol, woman dumping bug ? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos / Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) / Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.