Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,078 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! (6804 Views)

Tall Man Dick Rises As He Stands With His Short Girlfriend (photos) / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! by akoko11: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
i am short wink and you've just unleashed my anger by desecrating this space angry

My love no vex, I love short chicks esp ur type
Re: Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
akoko11:

My love no vex, I love short chicks esp ur type
angry grin
Re: Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! by akoko11: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
angry grin
come on bae, I am sorry
Re: Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
maybe 1 day you'll have a babe that will raise u up "lomanticly" like that wink cheesy
lol i am not gay grin..thats sumptin bobrisky would wish grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! by akoko11: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
angry grin

Happy Sunday
Re: Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! by ElsonMorali: 11:31am On Mar 26, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
it truly is nice to date a short woman but i have a diffrent list

1.)Shes easy to pick up ....and toss on the bed grin hehe

2.)When u kiss her it looks aesthetically pleasing with her on tip toe to reach ya mouth
Or u lifting her to meet yer mouth

3.)Shes small fitting perfectly in ya lap ...perfect for cuddles wink

4. If she tries to punch u u can hold her with 1 hand on her forhead and she wont be able to reach u cheesy
(kidding Do NOT try this a angry woman is dangerous! angry)

5. If u are a short man a short woman will make u look taller wink tongue

6. U two look good togther.....in my opinion wink

now this is the real list. Accurate.
Re: Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! by geladinho1(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2017
eh as for me i dont like them short
Re: Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

now this is the real list. Accurate.
funny signature grin u got
Re: Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
akoko11:

Happy Sunday
smiley
Re: Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! by akoko11: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
smiley
Been looking for you which thread are u?
Re: Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! by ElsonMorali: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
funny sigsignature grin u got

yeah. You like it...? *wink
Re: Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
akoko11:

Been looking for you which thread are u?
Re: Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! by Akinz0126(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
swazpedro:
biggest lie of the decade

short girls that can argue for Japan

when u correct then they feel u re trying to intimidate them

Gbam!in addition they temperamental ,prone to anger etc

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! by akoko11: 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:

World prettiest, how was your day?
Re: Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
akoko11:

World prettiest, how was your day?
hi. Was good. U
Re: Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! by akoko11: 5:40am On Mar 27, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
hi. Was good. U
I am fine, missing u.
Happy Women's Day in arrears
Re: Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2017
akoko11:

I am fine, missing u.
Happy Women's Day in arrears
wink
Re: Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! by akoko11: 7:43pm On May 22, 2017
How far

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex / Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.