Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,247 members, 7,822,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? (22480 Views)

Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies. / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by ITbomb(m): 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
I can't remember, I was 6
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
ITbomb:
I can't remember, I was 6
Really? Don't really wanna know how though.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Stevengerd(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Allylic:
...me no no oo...instead make e penetrate na anoda tin e dey always do
Mayb He Doesn't Wat To DoThe Opening
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
solasolasola:
Rot in hell!
I won't share your inheritance with you
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Allylic(f): 9:02am On Mar 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
Mayb He Doesn't Wat To DoThe Opening
who go come do am....i am nt getting any younger...
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Stevengerd(m): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2017
Allylic:
who go come do am....i am nt getting any younger...
Tell Him Naw. Mayb Hez Scared. By The Way How Old Are U?
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Allylic(f): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
Tell Him Naw. Mayb Hez Scared. By The Way How Old Are U?
...m 24...mayb he is
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by ibietela2(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
AndrewDex:
First time he entered my a.ss, i felt hot i felt like oh my wow, his d.ick was hot, then he asked me to loosen up my a.sshole a bit so he could enter.
Anyway to cut the long story short my first time was a little bit painful but sweet. I enjoyed it.

Blood of Gay lord
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Allylic:
...m 24...mayb he is
hmmm..... You shd ask him. Maybe he doesn't like it. Tryna find out now before it's too late
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Allylic:
...m 24...mayb he is
I would be scared too but I would do it. It would be a nice experience deflowering a girl.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Stevengerd(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Allylic:
...m 24...mayb he is
Ahh.. 24. Bae Ur Bf Has A Lot To Do, B4 He Can Pop Ur Cherry.. Cause It nt Gonna Be Easy Going In
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by bufness(m): 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
solasolasola:
Derailing a thread is a stupid act. onomemike has just derailed this thread. What conclusion can these premises lead to?
are u a lovic student?
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by chiraqDemon(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Alphamale2017:
early twenties. and yet to have sex
Gang

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
bufness:
are u a lovic student?
Did you mean 'logic'?
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by bufness(m): 12:18am On Mar 26, 2017
solasolasola:
Did you mean 'logic'?
yeap
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by akoko11: 12:23am On Mar 26, 2017
I saw less than what I was expecting, though I started s...x very early, as early as 6 or 7, and I started the main one at 12.

But I had repented o, I wanna settle down now
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 26, 2017
akoko11:
I saw less than what I was expecting, though I started s...x very early, as early as 6 or 7, and I started the main one at 12.

But I had repented o, I wanna settle down now
Good to want to settle down.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 26, 2017
bufness:
yeap
My job entails logic.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by bufness(m): 8:13am On Mar 26, 2017
solasolasola:
My job entails logic.
oh, thats cool, i actually did it in one of my classes, i hated it so much grin
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2017
bufness:
oh, thats cool, i actually did it in one of my classes, i hated it so much grin
I love logic though it can be convoluted for a lot of people.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:36am On Mar 26, 2017
I felt very good,because all my friends werent virgins and i was the only one left.
The excitement on my face was like that of a toddler who was given candy.

After she went to sleep, i immeduately called my elder brother was like "Blood, I ve graduated!!". He gave me the thumbs up and said "welcome"

# Singing to Lonely Island ft Akon- i just had......

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Kakamorufu(m): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2017
Treloo:
Girls don dey get dick too?
na so the guy dey use female dey post since. change e no wan change am
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Kakamorufu(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2017
Allylic:
hmmm...me neva do am b4 sha...my bf is so scared to deflower meee...
if that's true, then come let me get that hymen out of there for yoy
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Kakamorufu(m): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
I felt very good,because all my friends werent virgins and i was the only one left.
The excitement on my face was like that of a toddler who was given candy.

After she went to sleep, i immeduately called my elder brother was like "Blood, I ve graduated!!". He gave me the thumbs up and said "welcome"

# Singing to Lonely Island ft Akon- i just had......
sex!!!!!!!
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by cruzydal(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Treloo:
All sexual experiences are over rated...nothing beats the feeling when u unpack your new call of duty, god of war and pes!
Celibate detected
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by chris2017: 4:08am On Mar 31, 2017
cruzydal:

Celibate detected
na waoo! ;
cruzydal:

Celibate detected
na waoo! ;
cruzydal:

Celibate detected
na waoo! ;
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by chuxxxx007: 4:32am On Mar 31, 2017
Allylic:

Well, I can help you with that...I'll also be nice after all
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by chiraqDemon(m): 2:00am On Aug 28, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol,
We plenty

grin tongue tongue
Lost mine a few days ago. Tbh it's overhyped. Or maybe its the girl idk. I just wish I stayed away from it for some reason. I don't even look forward to it like I thought I would when I was still virgin
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Lewaluv(f): 2:25am On Aug 28, 2017
I felt like melting into a hot pot of egusi.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Lewaluv(f): 2:26am On Aug 28, 2017
Trust me sha! It will get better. Its better if you have feelings for the girl.
chiraqDemon:

Lost mine a few days ago. Tbh it's overhyped. Or maybe its the girl idk. I just wish I stayed away from it for some reason. I don't even look forward to it like I thought I would when I was still virgin
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by kibra4u(m): 6:40am On Aug 28, 2017
Allylic:

I can help you out dear. Just PM me......... kiss
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by 460ICEBEATZ: 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Com'on let's be mature here and contribute.

Well my own experience was terrible.. I was like so na the overhyped _bullshit called sex be this. Tho I bleeped her like a pro sha. But I still felt sex was overhyped. Well maybe because I was too expectant.

But there was this feeling that came along with my first time. That feeling of "wow so I'm no longer a virgin" . grin. I started really late then, I was in my mid 20s and when I nacked for the first time I no waste time tell my goons about the sexcapade coz anytime they were always talking about girls they've bleeped I dey always dey quiet de look like mumu coz I'd got nothing to say. Stupid guys even threw a mini celebration for me. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... / 5 Most Sensitive Parts Of A Girls Body / Easier Ways Of Treating Quick Release During S**x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.