Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

369digital's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 369digital's Profile / 369digital's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Business / 2 Dispatch Rider Needed In Ibadan by 369digital: 8:50am On May 23, 2020
Are you a Dispatch Rider with experience and Class A riders license.

There is instant employment waiting for you at Bodija Ibadan.

You can contact us through our contact page at :

www.naijaalphalogistics.com.ng

Or WhatsApp 0.8.1.6.0.6.5.9.3.2.3
Crime / Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by 369digital: 10:54am On May 16, 2020
Chuknovski:
I thought ogboni is a cult that had supernatural powers? well if otherwise its adherents should desist and follow the leader,JESUS

modified
for those who think I am mocking the dead or trying to condescend others personal beliefs, please be considerate, am here to elevate Jesus not to argue with Atheists.. those who die in Christ have eternal life john 3:16, Luke 19:10, 1theselonians 4:14, john 6:50, and a host of others, also I am personally happy that Jesus saved me twice I have escaped bullets, am not a cultist or a military personel its just his grace..

So, if a pastor, who believes in Christ is shot, he wont die?

And it depends on what you mean by cult. Pastors are cultist too.
Business / How To Get SEO Clients Without Struggling by 369digital: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2019

Whether you realize it or not, if you are in SEO business - you’re in the problem removal business.

Removing real problems...that’s what clients pay for. And I talked about what those problems are in my previous post here on nairaland.

The more you realize and act on the above, the less you will struggle.

I mean with the power of serving a niche plus presenting an offer that will remove their biggest problem, you’re far less likely to hear no.

SEO is not your offer.
Your offer is the results your work will bring them.

Now if you want to pull in some initial clients, how about starting with a smaller or lower-priced offer?

First offer was N20,000, lolzzz, I could remember vividly - and the same client that paid N20,000 is now paying me N120,000 monthly.

These smaller offers help them test out your services
and get some quick results without a higher price tag.

This gives you an opportunity to sell faster and easier, thrill the client and then lead to a higher-priced service that will really benefit them.

So what are some of these smaller offers? They can be anything that will help them with the problem they have.

=> Creating a lead magnet (adding to the website, email series, etc.)
=> Setting up analytics if they don’t have it so they can make better online marketing decisions
=> Reading and making sense of their analytics (so they can make more informed marketing decisions that will produce more leads and sales for the business)

=> Ranking a video
=> Ranking a page for a long tail keyword

Now, these are just a few examples but each ties back to helping them get a small step closer to solving their problem.

With this opportunity to show you will do what you say you will, produce results, thrill and educate them, a bigger deal is right around the corner.

They don't have to search for who to hire. They've been working with you, you provide great customer service and do quality work. Why would they waste their time looking elsewhere?

I remember towards the beginning of my business when I was so frustrated with the number of clients I had, I decided I had to do something just to get people to call me.

So you know what I did?

Learn more in my SEO Business Training V2.0 here: https://369digitalmarketing.com/seo.php

One thing that is very sure is - once a client has paid you (even a smaller amount), they’re much more likely to pay you again.

How can you attract clients and what would be valuable to those clients in your niche?

With that you can put this offer in front of your target audience where they spend time. Associations, niche websites or forums, social media, etc. After all, when you know who your ideal client is, it’s much easier to figure out what offer they need and where they spend time.

Want to know more about how to get more SEO clients?

Learn more in my SEO Business Training V2.0 here: https://369digitalmarketing.com/seo.php

Business / Profitable Web Design & SEO Niche Ideas… by 369digital: 1:45am On Dec 27, 2019
When I first started my business I served everyone (so that’s essentially no one).

You could say I didn’t really have a business because no clients showed up on my doorstep, no one asked about my services and I had no idea how to target everyone so...I didn’t.

Getting started was slow and painful.

It wasn’t until years later that I noticed I had a few clients all in the same industry and each of them was referred to me from the last. It wasn’t a problem because they were all in different cities and I enjoyed the work.

That’s when it occurred to me. Why don’t I start serving more of these clients because they are easy to work with, I know exactly what they need so I can deliver better results faster, they refer other clients to me who are just like them and they can afford higher rates.

And that’s when it happened. My business took off.

After several years I sold that business and started over again from scratch. This time I used the same approach from the very beginning and it was so much easier to build up a client list faster and get steady leads.

These days I get asked all the time what a good niche is.

Let’s be real...it can be a tough decision to make!

The good news is that you are significantly more likely to succeed when you pick a niche than if you don’t. There is no one "right" niche (or everyone who serve that niche and it wouldn’t be worth the effort).

What’s right is to actually pick a niche and not let the decision stop you from moving forward with your business.

So what do you look for in a profitable niche? Here are a few things you should be looking at:

- Is this an industry you can see yourself working in for several years? Will you enjoy it?
- What is the average customer value in the industry?
- How competitive is the industry?
- What type of services does the industry need?

These are some important factors to know.

One of the most important is the average customer value. This really determines just how profitable the niche can be and how much you can make. So if you’ve ever had the question, "how much should I charge?" this is one easy way to start figuring that out.

Knowing the average customer value will now only help you determine your pricing but it will help you justify the client so they can easily see what your higher prices are worth every penny.

If you’re not sure which niche you’d like to serve, don’t worry I’ve got you covered!

Make it a date to attend my training and I will share with you a list of over 100 profitable web design and SEO niches you can serve.

More details here: https://369digitalmarketing.com/seo.php

Politics / Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by 369digital: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2019
PointZerom:
You once sold bread but today you're looting the Treasury.

Pessimistic- can you ever see good in anything.
Politics / Re: Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car by 369digital: 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
Many people obviously do not know what development means
Business / How To Charge For Your SEO Services by 369digital: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2019

Here’s how much to charge for your services

I remember speaking to clients early on in my business and being afraid to give them my price. The worst part was I wasn’t even charging high prices. Looking back I was scared because I thought they would think I was charging too much and I wasn’t confident about my prices.

I told myself...

"Who am I to charge more when there are people much better than me?"

"These business owners don’t have much money so I shouldn’t charge them more."

"If I charge more, they’ll hire someone else for less and I won’t have work."

{!name_fix} wait, these are the questions I will answer, and put you on the spotlight at my WhatsApp training on January 11,2020
Visit: https://369digitalmarketing.com/seo.php

Now lets move on....

After talking to hundreds of potential SEO entrepreneurs just like you and me, I know I wasn’t alone in those thoughts.

It’s very common to think like that and it’s ok as long as you are aware of those thoughts so you can address them.

One of the best ways to work past these thoughts is to select a specific niche so you know how much the clients can afford and you can use numbers to show them why your price is worth every penny. Most importantly, you’ll feel confident charging these prices. (Don’t worry, I’ll show you how).

Visit: https://369digitalmarketing.com/seo.phphttps:///LrEZJULe98qGKavA9TzUQj

With pricing, it’s completely possible for both you and your client to be happy with your price. After all, you’re providing excellent value to your clients and you don’t want to work for less than you’re worth or it will be hard to do a good job and not resent the client.

Pricing should always be based on VALUE. You should never compete on price. Competing on price is a fast race to the bottom as you can only go so low and it’s the fastest way to burn yourself out.

I can hear you saying "yeah, that sounds great but how do I get a client to see my value."

The good news is when you serve a niche, it’s easier to show your value in terms of dollars. And dollars are a language clients speak.
Business / Blogging And SEO – A Perfect Match For Small Business by 369digital: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2019
Blogging and SEO – A perfect Small Business Internet Marketer Match.

It has become pretty obvious that blogs have become an important part of marketing for almost any type of online business.

They are unmatched resources when it comes to connecting with customers and potential customers.

Read More: http://blog.369digitalmarketing.com/blogging-and-seo-a-perfect-match-for-small-business/

=========================

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.