Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,934 members, 7,952,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

36STATES's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 36STATES's Profile / 36STATES's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

Politics / Re: Wike Reunites With G5 after Wife's Elevation by 36STATES: 3:06pm On Jul 13
chrisxxx:

Answer this question. Will you accept a child that DNA test has said he doesn't belong to you? Yes the child looks like you and speak your language.
See ikwerre has always said they are not Igbo before, during and after the war. That was why initially when it seemed like Biafra was winning the war they dealt with ikwerre people. A prove of this is Ikwerre people forming Ogbakor Ikwerre in 1963. Igbos formed Ohaneze Ndigbo in 1965. Ikwerre met in Rumuomasi in what is today known as Rumuomasi Declaration that are not Ijaw, Ogoni nor Igbos.
You are not Ikwerre as well as I am not Igbo.
No ikwerre man if note has ever accepted to be Igbo. We have Aros Descendents in Ikwerre land. They have no issue with Igbo identification which they truly are. Uche Okuku is an example.

I thought you are going to show the DNA test that says Ikwerre is not an Igbo tribe, but you went off to tell cock and bull stories. Ikwerre and Igbo have the same ancestry, that's why they live in the same geography and speak the same language and serve the same gods and share the same culture and traditions.

I cannot become a Chinese man by just telling people I am a Chinese. People will assess my claim and make their judgement. So some few vocal Ikwerre people like you claiming to come from Bini does not change anything. People have made their assessment of your claim and concluded it was just bullshit and beer parlour talk as there is no single shred of evidence.

The only reasonable assessment is that Igbo and Ikwerre are one and the same, who descended from the other is what I don't know. I am from Imo, and my brother is married to Ikwerre woman, and she and her family will poison you if you said they are not Igbos.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Vigilante Members Flog Man For Raping A Girl In Enugu (Video) by 36STATES: 9:55am On Jul 10
MrMiyaggi:
How can you bully someone into accepting maybe what he did not do? Was he caught in the act? Was the girl in question questioned?
Y’all should stop this act of barbarism.
Vigilante my foot

So why did he steal her phone and power bank? Did you witch the video?

You are worse than an animal. Rapist like you are always out to defend your kind.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by 36STATES: 1:41pm On Jul 01
Where is the evidence?
Is it because one anit DPRK western propaganda media speculated that with no single evidence?
Never believe any of these nonsense about DPRK unless you can verify it.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Alleged Rape: Pastor Benjamin Egbaji Arrested In Benin Republic, Chained To Bed by 36STATES: 3:08pm On Jun 26
dazzlingd:
They should give him the beatings of his life.
I hate pastors. When I hear the word pastor, all I think is fraudster, hypocrite, liars and con artists.
Same here. They are lie machines, never seen one single good paster.
Criminals all of them!

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by 36STATES: 5:47pm On Jun 19
God saved Nigeria from that criminal.
Thank you Abacha for ending it the way it ended.
Everything is God's plan.

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Emefiele Printed ‘His Own Naira’, Ignored Design Approved By Buhari – Ahmed Umar by 36STATES: 5:51pm On Jun 11
Does Buhari know more about design and printing more than the CBN governor?
Buhari's version will be full of cows, maybe that's why he was ignored.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri On The Culture Of Cutting Of Yam To Sell In Nigeria by 36STATES: 7:30am On Jun 07
This omokri is a bloody liar. Those yams in U.K are cut open to show they are not rotten, or sometimes to remove the rotten part, it is not that they can't afford it. I live in UK and I go to African shops to buy stuff. Yams are sold in kilograms, so you look for how many Kg you want.

Again, why do we have to start cutting our yams just because people in the UK are doing the same?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Maintain Minimum Wage At N30,000.00 But Give Workers 3 Things??? by 36STATES: 10:09am On May 16
You are a mental case.
These issues are beyond your demented brain, you should stay way from them.
Religion / Re: Family Tithing In The Diaspora by 36STATES: 10:39am On May 12
How did you win large amount of dollars from your own savings?
Any other income from savings apart from the low interest in Europe and US?

Tells by moonlight.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Insecurity: Nigeria Is A Disgrace To The World –gen. T.Y Danjuma by 36STATES: 9:14am On Apr 20
With all the money this man has stolen he still has the got to talk bs.

Did you guys know he was involved in that scam that almost cost Nigeria $15b in UK court judgement?
He was shielded from the saga because he belongs to the small elite of untouchable class in Nigeria.
This is despite the fact that he owns some of the largest oil wells in Nigeria, awarded to him, not bought with his money.

With people like this animal, that country has no hope. Full of evil hypocrites.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by 36STATES: 6:11pm On Apr 19
I hope Righteousness is among the wounded. I am not wishing him death, only a bit wounded, to reset his messed-up brain.
Politics / Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by 36STATES: 4:29pm On Apr 17
I have told people that this project will not pass Lagos state.
After the Lagos section and maybe parts of Ogun state, the thing will come to an end.
SS and SE sections of this project will never see the light of the day.
No be Tinubu and his people you wan trust??

When a Yoruba person says this is for southern Nigeria, they mean SW only.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by 36STATES: 8:32pm On Apr 15
Righteousness2:

Hope this makes you Happy

Is what you posted there an apology from the pastor to the lady he embarrassed?
You are a disgusting bigoted religious fanatic. You have a very wicked and sad soul

15 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel Threatens To Launch Direct Attack On Iran Shold Iran Carry Out An Attack by 36STATES: 10:47am On Apr 12
Righteousness2:
The Ayotollahs are extremely Afraid of Striking ISRAEL. They know the Consequences will be so fatal on them.

Any Mistake from the Ayotollahs could Hasten the fufillment of a prophecy of over 2000 yrs ago given by Prophet Jeremiah

[b]

Israel KNOWS that they have to deal with IRAN DIRECTLY and take out 2 things.
1) It's nuclear ☢️ program
2) It's ballistic missiles

They need to cut the head off that snake 🐍 before it can target 🎯 and destroy Israel with nuclear weapons.

Which is exactly what was prophecied by the Prophet Jeremiah in the Holy Bible.
Jeremiah 49:35-37.

It is not a Matter of if it will Happen. It is a Matter of When will it happen.

Your are really a crazy, bigoted and hateful person. Everything for you is about religion and the enemies you see at every corner. You have no mind of your own to understand that Israel is a genocidal state bombing everyone to provoke wars because of its ambition to take continue taking Palestinian lands. I used to think that Chosen followers are just delusional, but I can see they are also very wicked and amoral and actually have no value for fairness and equity.
Politics / Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Outrage As Umahi Proposes ₦‎1,500 For cars, Truck ₦‎5,000 by 36STATES: 8:24am On Apr 12
This is a great project regardless of the toll.
But my instincts is telling me that as soon as the Lagos, Ogun and Ondo part of it is completed, the project will be abandoned.
Projects of this type are usually started from different segments of the road, but this one is only concentrating on the Lagos segment.
The SE and SS part of this project will never be touched. A Yoruba man is a Yoruba man in Nigerian politics.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by 36STATES: 8:43am On Apr 11
None of them have a life jacket!

Nigerians think 'not my portion' nonsense from their fraud pastors will save them when reality comes.
If you can't swim, you have to insist on a life jacket before such journey.

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by 36STATES: 6:13am On Apr 11
FreeStuffsNG:
Very good. The Nigerian Government will give the Ogunbanjos all the support too.

That helicopter company must be held to full account. If they love to waste the lives of their own citizens, too bad for them, but the Ogunbanjos of Erunwon, Ijebu Ode, will have none of it.

It's so upsetting how they kill people in helicopter crashes in the US and just move on as if it's normal to waste lives. It's alien to us here in Nigeria o. We value lives and family from where we come from.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

You value lives in Nigeria? Definitely not when those lives are from Benue and lost in the hands of herdsmen.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: President Bola Tinubu Signs National Students Loan Amendment Bill Into Law. by 36STATES: 5:44pm On Apr 03
I'm seeking a programmer to assist in developing a platform (website and app) that allows my customers to log in to their accounts and update their logbooks, which are managed by my company. The platform should enable users to create accounts, log in, update their logbooks, print documents, demonstrate compliance, and access downloadable files.
Politics / Re: Pan-yoruba Urges Southwest Nigerian State Governors To Establish O’odua Airlines by 36STATES: 5:43pm On Apr 03
I'm seeking a programmer to assist in developing a platform (website and app) that allows my customers to log in to their accounts and update their logbooks, which are managed by my company. The platform should enable users to create accounts, log in, update their logbooks, print documents, demonstrate compliance, and access downloadable files.
Programming / I Need Someone With Programming Experience by 36STATES: 5:35pm On Apr 03
Politics / Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by 36STATES: 10:41am On Apr 03
JuanDeDios:

Given my personal knowledge of the man and my dealings with him, I don't believe any of it - which is why I agree with you on the bolded. It's time someone builds a case and brings charges against him.

If he is innocent, he mustn't wait till someone brings a case against him for bribing. He should sue EFCC and whoever made the claim against him. Till then, he is a criminal like the rest of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race by 36STATES: 3:55pm On Apr 01
Edo people should vote a handsome governor for once, LP has given you that opportunity and you should grab it. Obasike and Oshimole are better looking than what PDP and APC are presenting at the moment to be your governor.

Use this LP candidate to remove the shame of always producing the ugliest governors in Nigeria please.

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by 36STATES: 10:22pm On Mar 26
Where is Ekiti in all these lists?
The state where every family has a professor, according to Lagos Ibadan fake media.

11 Likes

Health / Re: Man Dead After Cable Drum Fell On Him In Lagos by 36STATES: 1:15pm On Mar 18
illuminutty:
Company owner taken into custody for questioning? For what?

For criminal negligence. You have a duty as and employer under the health and safety law to ensure that your operations does not put people's health, safety and lives at risk. Lifting heavy things is a dangerous operation and he should have condoned off the place or have somebody act as a watch out to ensure no one is injured especially those passing by.
Travel / Re: FG, UK Firm Sign Mou For Port Harcourt–Abuja Rail Line by 36STATES: 5:49pm On Mar 15
benuejosh:
if you took your time to read you will understand that the government is not paying a dime. This guys will construct, commission and operate this particular rail line all by themselves. This is pure business. While they're doing this business to their gain, they're in turn building the Nigerian rail infrastructure. Nigeria government will only provide an enabling environment for them by removing bureaucratic processes and others.

I didn't bother wasting my time reading the article because I was already certain it was utter nonsense. Instead, I simply looked up the company's name on the UK Company House website, and my suspicions were confirmed. It turns out they're just Yoruba Uber drivers in Peckham trying to pass themselves off as foreign investors. They're still Nigerians, not even British like myself. Perhaps they only arrived here recently, a year or two ago at most. It's ridiculous that individuals like benuejosh are spouting off about things they could easily research for the truth if they had the means."

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: FG, UK Firm Sign Mou For Port Harcourt–Abuja Rail Line by 36STATES: 5:38pm On Mar 15
Click on this link to see the owners of this company from UK Company House. These are UBER drivers in London.
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12229416/officers

2 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: FG, UK Firm Sign Mou For Port Harcourt–Abuja Rail Line by 36STATES: 5:34pm On Mar 15
This is a big joke. UK can't even build there own railway. I live in UK and I did some work for a subcontractor for the National Rails. So I understand a bit about the country and their capacity with regards to railways. They even scraped the HS2 some three months ago after more than 12 years on the drawing board and more than £15 billion.

Only Chinese can build railways at a good price and delivered on time. This one is just another fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ahmad Salihijo: EFCC Uncovers How REA MD, Top Officials Misappropriated N12.4b by 36STATES: 10:13am On Mar 15
Lovers of Nigeria.
These are the type evil doers that will tell you that another Nigerian is not patriotic because he is against Buhari or Tinubu or APC.
Politics / Re: Reps Probe Multi-million Dollars NCDMB Project Fraud by 36STATES: 10:22pm On Mar 11
Yorubas, Fulanis and Hausas are the most corrupt people in Nigeria. Corrupt people from those ethnic groups are why Nigeria is in tatters today.
Religion / Re: Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians by 36STATES: 11:13am On Mar 03
Only a fool will believe that a man this fat does any fasting as his sheepish follows are meant to believe. His has been collecting tithe aggressively for more than 50 years, that's why they are all too rich.

1 Like

Politics / Re: FG Secures Financial Partner For $27.9Bn Escravos Seaport Industrial Complex by 36STATES: 10:32am On Jan 29
Mynd44:

With "Deep Seaport, Crude oil refinery, Gas Complex, Free Trade Zone/Industrial Park, Independent Power Plant (IPP), Airport, Nature Conservation Park, etc."

Theu better fulfil it. This will catapult the economy of the state and the entire region

If you read this about the scam called Chief Kwame, you will know that Tinubu and his gang has killed Nigeria already. It is ignorant local champions like you that are always supporting evil in the country.

https://www.facebook.com/ThePPCNigeria/posts/beware-beware-beware-of-this-dangerous-scammers-mr-kwamina-rasaki-springer-and-m/1284161891601285/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.