Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,207 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

36STATES's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 36STATES's Profile / 36STATES's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

Politics / Re: FG Secures Financial Partner For $27.9Bn Escravos Seaport Industrial Complex by 36STATES: 10:21am On Jan 29
Only a fool will believe this story without doing some research on the EDIP Hong Kong and Chief Kwame Springer.

Chief Kwame Springer, from Ghana, heading a company in Hong Kong China that can finance a $27 Billion project and you believe without asking important questions.

Can you do a google search of this company and the Chief Kwame Springer to see their track record. I don't think there are more than ten companies in the world today that can finance a project of $27 billion, tackles of a company being led by a Ghanaian. Go to their website, all you read is we will and we want and even this news is already on their website. There website is full of stock photos with no project of their own to show.

Nigerians have seen and heard enough of this rubbish that in the end it will be Nigeria losing money through these scams. You can read about his scams below, from 15 years ago.

https://www.facebook.com/ThePPCNigeria/posts/beware-beware-beware-of-this-dangerous-scammers-mr-kwamina-rasaki-springer-and-m/1284161891601285/
Religion / Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by 36STATES: 3:03pm On Jan 13
Who cares how stupid people think?
They are at liberty to wallow in their ignorance forever if they like.
All Nigerian pastors are the same, scammers and liars, no exception.
Religion / Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by 36STATES: 10:46am On Jan 12
money121:
All is well
All of you are the same. You are a paster at RCCG,...so what is the difference between you? Adeboye your chief pastor is the biggest lying machine on earth. Someone that lies from morning till night with no plans of stopping for a minute. You are scamming the sick, the unemployed, the barren and everyone in Nigeria and outside who are stupid enough to fall for your tricks.

Pastor Josue, though equally evil, was more humane than all of you at RCCG. At least he was very generous unlike evil Adeboye and his RCCG henchmen that are leading the worst and most heartless crime gang in the whole of Africa today.
Politics / Re: Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund by 36STATES: 3:54pm On Jan 10
Otodola family and audio donations. Has anyone see a kobo of the 5 billion her first daughter donated to her own foundation some two years ago??

Where is the big cheque of the 1 billion. You guys won't believe it but Femi Otedola is not as rich as they claim. Every now an then we hear huge donations from him to his children foundation or charity with no way of verifying it. If I saw her in that picture with a ceremonial cheque of 1Billion Naira, I would have believed to an extent. Lets wait and see if any government official will collaborate the storey. The storey is from a hungry blogger and the picture is actually the girl receiving a plaque ... maybe for something entirely different.
Politics / Re: Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba by 36STATES: 9:25pm On Jan 09
The cost of that Gucci eye glasses he is wearing could have built him a house if he wanted.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by 36STATES: 6:53pm On Jan 08
I visited Synagogue worship centre in 2012 and I was not disappointed by what I saw. I have always been agonistic about God and religion but I attended anyway just to please a family member.

From what I saw on that day, it became crystal clear that the man was as fraudulent and evil as they come. I even became scared for the first time in my life, because what I saw and knew about this type of cults showed me that they will not hesitate to kill if they see you as a threat.

Allegation of sexual abuse and separating families has been going on in that church for a long time. I still remember the story of the pastor he sent to Ghana and took away his wife and family from him. And there was a lady on YouTube few years ago who narrated how he was sexually abusing young girls since the 1990s.

But I don't think he is the worst of evil pastors in Nigeria. Evil pastor Adeboye of RCCG wears that crown. I saw yet another YouTube of him yesterday lying about how he changed the weather in Colorado in USA. I have also watched him claim he raised somebody from death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by 36STATES: 5:32pm On Jan 08
Congratulations Maureen. Do you mind letting us know how much the whole process cost you?

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by 36STATES: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2023
Who remembers these pictures?

This was from the purported signing ceremony of MOU for the building of a medical megacity in Akure by a German which turned out to be another scam. When I did a company search of the supposedly German billionaire, I found only 25.000.00 in asset in his name, meanwhile he was planning to build a 4 billion Dollar medical city in Ondo.

All of them in that picture are in the scam, including the dead governor.

I even think the German Mr Klaus will soon sue Ondo state for a breach of contract, because that was the game plan from the beginning.

Politics / Re: Obasanjo Offers To Testify Against Agunloye In $2.3bn Mambilla Arbitration by 36STATES: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Olu Ogunloye+Agugu+Obj = Na dem. Enemies of Nigeria who has been selling and defrauding the country since 1919 amalgamation. Obj with another Yoruba CJ of Nigeria sold Bakassi to Cameroun.

1 Like 1 Share

Health / Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by 36STATES: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
See what Yorubas are doing to fellow Yorubas.
Selling and harvesting each others kidney for peanuts.

They will be the first to tell you Igbos love money, and they are also the first to kill for money ritual or sell their organs for money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Properties / Re: Lady Damages Her Apartment After Landlord Refused To Refund Her Caution Fee by 36STATES: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
3ice9ce:

One Anambra man selling in Aspamda tried something similar in my elder brother's house ometime ago. I traced him to his new place and he was arrested in church on Sunday morning. He was picked and handcuffed in front of his wife and children. You should have seen how the guy was crying. I wrecked his reputation in front of his loved ones.
What she did is illegal and unfortunately for her, she will smell her asz in jail. There are many easy ways to nail the landlord, this is not one of it.

And you think the Anambra man can not arrest you and your brother at your own church to disgrace you both.
Properties / Re: Lady Damages Her Apartment After Landlord Refused To Refund Her Caution Fee by 36STATES: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Millimann:

I don't think this is true.
The landlord first breached the terms of the contract by refusing to refund her caution fee.

Don't mind them. Sometimes I marvel how so many people in that country reason upside down, even against their own interest. If many people would act like the woman, landlords (including me) will start respecting agreements and it will help the society in general. The guy you are responding to is probably renting or squatting somewhere, but he is eager to take the side of his oppressor.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by 36STATES: 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2023
MT:

You make a valid point but things have changed.

What they teach them at masters level can be compared to learning ABC. Meanwhile in the industry, you are asked to write essay.

Most of their contents are sub standard. Not all but most.

Quite agree. The quality is laughable compared to Europe. I studied in both and still cherish the quality of tuition I got in Belgium over what I got from UK even though I am working with my UK certificate in UK.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by 36STATES: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
CamelCase:

Not going to Austria bro... But I believe you'll have to legalize at Ministry of foreign affairs.

There is no need for you to legalise any school certificate at any Ministry of Foreign Affairs, that is one hell of a scam. It is a scam those idiots there has been pulling off on the back of ignorant people.

I sponsored two people to study in Canada and UK this year. Before that, I wanted to send one to Poland before the Ukraine conflict. I spoke to about three schools in Poland - their international student affairs team, and they told me categorically that you can get a letter from your school to say your certificate qualifies you to study whichever thing you are applying for. Don't waste your money going to Abuja to give money to people in the ministry doing something they are not authorised to do.

5 Likes

Travel / Re: The Poor State Of Port-Harcourt - Aba Train Services (Video, Photos) by 36STATES: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
That is one Nigeria for you. Laughing at those whose oil is funding railway lines to Niger Republic.

Rotimi Amechi has been used and dumped by both Fulanis and Yorubas. Nwike is next in line.
Crime / Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by 36STATES: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2023
CJStarz:
U are a medical doctor and a student ordered you to stop making calls otherwise he would seize your phone?
U are a medical doctor and you allowed the guy go Scot free, and couldn't get the police to arrest him so you could sue his ass out?
Wakanda doctor are you?
U too dull mehnn

He is not doctor. Fake childish storey.

1 Like

Crime / Re: How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday by 36STATES: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2023
Tjra:
This smells like a fake story

For those who may be accused falsely next time.. Don't act like a gentleman else dem go lynch you or beat you beyond redemption.

Display craze for the accuser and if possible get him to pull down his trousers and boxers in the presence of everyone.

Silence is not golden when you are before hungry babaric Nigerians. Smart up oo

Complete fake storey. And a very silly one at that.

He said he is a doctor But doesn't know how to defend his right, and a boy dragged you to the police station in disgrace? If it was a true story the police would have arrested the guy right away and everyone that accompanied him.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by 36STATES: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
Where is that man Alex O? He gives award more than you can shake a stick.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by 36STATES: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
At least this one has conscience, I respect him for that.
A Nigeria pastor would have killed if possible to extricate himself from what he is guilty of.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: UK Court Laments Greediness Of Nigerian Officials In P&ID Scandal by 36STATES: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
Who were the two lawyers Nigeria paid to defend it who took bribe sold the country?
These people must be fished out, jailed, debarred and there properties must be seized. This type of fraud has been going on for many years even at state level. That was how Nigerian airways was closed when many of their planes were seized for fraudulent contracts designed to fail in order to make a claim against the country.
Foreign Affairs / Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by 36STATES: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
naija youth did generator that runs on water, and up till now nobody for naija dey talk about this guy,including socalled busybody press people, both people in govt. and outside govt.
There is no doubt that some so-called elite don't want people to stop paying for fuelling generators angry
IF NA CHINA THIS GUY WILL BE A BILLIONAIRE,THEY WILL PATENT HIS TECH AND PAY HIM OFF AND MASS PRODUCE THIS WATER GENERATOR.
the rich no want the poor to breathe in this country from economic point, they keep suppressing them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLZHSehpvbs

Rubbish. If you ask him the science behind his claim he will start telling cock and bull story. The guy is just a scam to deceive uninformed like you.

1 Like

Religion / Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by 36STATES: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
Fraudster criminal pastor. Cone artist Adebo ole may cash out from his sheep with support Israel appeal fund.
Religion / Re: Why Men Of God Prioritize Material Things To Enhance Their Ministry- Sam Adeyemi by 36STATES: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2023
I hope all the pastor followers have heard it from the 'horses mouth' so to speak. Pastor followers are the supidddeiest people on earth.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost by 36STATES: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2023
Who needs multi-national companies when our employment is 4% according agbado statistics.

Na statistics we go chop?
Politics / Re: Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat by 36STATES: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2023
These kind of things should not be tolerated in any society no matter how low. You don't allow things to degenerate to this level of brazen criminality. People like these should be sorted quickly for the good of the country and a lesson on self respect and honour.

If this man can openly be allowed to play spoiler for his party for the benefit of another party, what lesson does it set for the average person on the street? The lesson is that anything and everything goes and there is no impetus for you to accommodate the good and interest of the country and fellow countrymen and women who voted for your party which he was supposed to be defending.

Opposition party in politics is very important for the survival of democracy in any society and it is the duty of everyone to protect it in a fair and just manner. This behaviour has been allowed for too long, and that is why that country is in the mess where it is at the moment.
Celebrities / Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by 36STATES: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2023
Health insurance is part of the deduction, you don't pay any extra. Except you are a family of 4 or 5, £150 for feeding is on a higher side. Unless you go for the high end phone, you can get good Samsung contract for £15.00 per month.

Zupay:

You are busy showing off ignorance while forming intellectual.

Compare it to the UK, where when you are age 23 or over you can't be paid less than the national minimum living wage of £10.42 per hour, for a 23 year old who lives and works in Coventry, 60 hrs per week earning £652, after necessary deductions he should be going home with at least £500 weekly and that is about £2,000 monthly. He pays the rent for his room, £500(bills inclusive), monthly health insurance of about £90, food for £150, Monthly bus pass for unlimited bus travel within West Midlands that covers Coventry, Birmingham etc for £55, clothing, footwear and toiletries £300, phone subscription £25, hanging out £150......Oya, now compare him with a Nigerian graduate earning the minimum wage of N30,000 monthly.

Celebrities / Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by 36STATES: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2023
Politics / Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by 36STATES: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/5492490/ondo-state-govt-partners-german#83450433.

These was the scan hospital the governor built to stop medical tourism in Nigeria. A poor German was brought in to help dupe Ondo state in the guise of investing billions of dollars. A German with less than 25k Euro in asset was being fronted as billions of dollar investor in Ondo.

Now he is in another country for medical tourism and we are supposed to be happy for him?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by 36STATES: 8:47am On Jul 22, 2023
Do you guys remember the German investor he brought to invest $4 billion to build world class hospital complex in Ondo state about 4 years ago? The picture of MOU ceremony was posted here on Nairaland. When I did a search of the German industry registry and tax filling on the man, it showed that the German guy had only 25.000 Euro in asset.

Now the governor is sick, he didn't go to the 4 billion dollar hospital, he went overseas. Corruption in this country is beyond remedy.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office by 36STATES: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ignorant people are celebrating a visit of what they don't know anything about. Ask yourself the relevance of this girl? She visited both Jonathan and Buhari too, and I bet you she and her group went home with a lot of money, contracts and contacts.

When you see a white man in Nigerian cloth at the seat of government (like in the picture), just be certain you have been bleeped. What we have in Nigeria are leaders with very low self esteem. There are so many better ways the stupid VP can spend his time and impact positively on the lives of Nigerians other than visiting a girl that won a prise based on a western geopolitical agenda. She got shot, was she the only one that got shot by terrorists?
Food / Re: Hilda Baci Sheds Tears After Guinness World Record Certification (Video) by 36STATES: 12:48am On Jun 14, 2023
Rubbish record.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.