Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

36STATES's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 36STATES's Profile / 36STATES's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 38 pages)

Politics / Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by 36STATES: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2021
Moorish:

I’m no tinubu supporter but you are peddling falsehoods about the great man

Tinubu transformed lagos state

That is a fact

Peace

Federal government headquartered everything in Lagos state and build more things in Lagos state than the whole southern region and middle belt combined; that is the fact.

Tinubu did not build Lagos, he actually looted the state.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by 36STATES: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
I hope this doesn't end in tears. Government cannot run some types of business especially an airline that is too technical and very thin profit margin. They better look for private people to sell it to before the whole thing goes bad. I would want them to succeed, but I doubt it.
Education / Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him by 36STATES: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Alex is back to his levels again.

You think to become a governor is the worthless beauty queens you produce everyday.
Family / Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by 36STATES: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fake rubbish. Any Igbo person will tell you its fake.

These are the reasons why it is all fake;

1. It was all written in English, no Igbo name for those items.
2. No palm wine and Kola nuts on the list? We don't do that in Igbo land.
3. Pig No part of Igbo land eats pig as part of their culture.
4. No list for Umu Ada It is a no no in Igbo land.

1 Like

Properties / Re: Video Of Femi Osibona And His Daughters Dancing (Throwback) by 36STATES: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
CSTRR:
He built his wealth on the back of malpractice and corner cutting.

He unfortunately took lives along with him.

May the almighty give him all he deserves.

My sympathy goes to the innocent poor souls that perished with him.

2 Likes

Properties / Re: Video Of Femi Osibona And His Daughters Dancing (Throwback) by 36STATES: 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
He is no more dancing and laughing now!

Over priced apartments (some $200,000) and yet he didn't use good materials to do the building. Many families have lost everything because of his typical Nigerian wickedness.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra2021: Did The Governorship Debates Affect The Decision Of The Voters? by 36STATES: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2021
NwokoloOwa:
Yea.

I am not from Anambra. So I did not vote. But the debate showed us additional character of the contestants that we didn't know.

1. That Andy Uba lacked depth to even hold the office of a Senator
2. That Val Ozigbo has good private sector experience and good understanding of governance. I admire his self control
3. And that Soludo with all his national and international experience lacks comportment and composure, key qualities of a leader. He needs to show better control of himself as leader. However, I wish him well

You are very correct. Soludo came across as a very arrogant corky and person. He might end up as a disaster as I also find him to be full of lies.
Food / Re: Bread And Fufu: Would You Eat This? (Photos) by 36STATES: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2021
This would be the next level plus food if Osibanjo becomes president.

With his motivational speeches ringing in your head while you are enjoying your next level Osinbajo food.
Business / Re: Sam Hart Opens Made In Aba Collections In UK (Pictures) by 36STATES: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
His Village people have finally suceeded.... cheesy
selling Aba made clothes in the U.K...
who go buy am
na white man go buy aba made clothes...

I live in the UK and I will buy anything that catches my interest there.
Business / Re: About 99.4% Of Bank Accounts Contain Less Than N500,000 - NDIC by 36STATES: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
It used to be about 60% before evil buhari came to power. He has dragged everyone to alamajir levels.

4 Likes

Food / Re: How Many Of These Soups Have You Tried? by 36STATES: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
EraseTheDot:
Honestly, ibos don't really have soups, they borrowed their cuisines from Akwa ibom & Calabar. Asides, Egusi & Ogbona, nothing else.

-erase the dot

You forgot the elephant in the room, ... Oha Soup or Ora Soup.

God bless your soul.

2 Likes

Food / Re: How Many Of These Soups Have You Tried? by 36STATES: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
FuckAllTheMODs:

M*mu colonization mentality keel you dia, what do you call it in Igbo language or south south part?
Moreover the leaf(or leaves) that is(are) used in preparing it is(are) not native to Yorubas.

They like to give everything their Yoruba names. Like none existent Ofada rice. Even rice grown in the north and east are called Ofada rice by average Yoruba man, even though there is no rice grown in Ofada in any significant quantity. They even have Abakeleke and Sokoto rice bagged and lebled Ofada rice.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by 36STATES: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
Akeredolu's game plan has become clear now. His southern unity mantra was just a smokescreen for Tinubu's presidential ambitions. We are not fooled, after all he was amongst those that betrayed the only SS president for the benefit of the north. Unless the south comes together and support SE or SS, then the north should continue.
Politics / Re: Lagos Airport Scandal: Sanwo-Olu Suspends Staff Collecting COVID-19 Test Fee by 36STATES: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Validated:

LASG should stop lieing, this is just nedia blitz. They, LASG made the portal non-functional, so that travellers have no options than to come to MMIA and pay cash. Nowhere in the world do people pay cash at the aurport for PCR test, except Nigeria. No where else on Earth.
FAAN should investigate the scam. When my wife travelled I processed her payment, but could not print receipt. Fortunately, I made screenshot. When she got to MMIA, they refused to accept phone screenshot. Unkmown to them she also had the printed screenshot. They initially started their shenanigan. So, she called me and I told the officer that if she collects any money I will go public. The next I learnt was that they sent her to VI instead of Ikeja we selected for the test
Nigeria is eternally corrupt. The only country you land and have to pay for trolley. They charge people coming into Bigeria money to use trolley, whereas your ticket already includes airport fee. Thieves!

The country has no remedy except division.
Celebrities / Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by 36STATES: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2021
Everything in Nigeria is upside down and very confusing for those of us outside the country.

In other places, people donate money from the sell of their movies, music and books they wrote. In Nigeria, it is the opposite.
People will be calling you to come and donate money for music, book or movie they produced. Why
Maybe because they know the end product will be complete rubbish and will not sell.

Even pastors would force their sheeps to buy and stock every piece of rag they wrote as book.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ake Palace Mayhem: Amosun And His Aides Accussed Of Causing Crisis by 36STATES: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Gov fake rice pyramid

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ake Palace Mayhem: Amosun And His Aides Accussed Of Causing Crisis by 36STATES: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
Business / Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by 36STATES: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
While you are at it, I am looking for what to do with 30 Million Naira. I don't live in Nigeria, I am tired of building houses, and am afraid the value is going to erode very quickly.

4 Likes

Religion / Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by 36STATES: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2021
Because there is nothing like Godly parents and Godly children in the first place.
Politics / Re: PDP Chairmanship: Ayu Agrees To Resign If North Produces Presidential Candidate by 36STATES: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2021
helinues:
I no talk am. grin cheesy

That has been the game plan of North.

Use the position of Pdp chairman to work for Northern candidates at the Pdp presidential primary then resign later after winning the ticket

Not yet time to cry. Power shift to the south does not mean power shift to Tinubu. Just like Obasanjo and Falaye in 1999, both political parties have to chose SE as candidates.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London by 36STATES: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fake pastor with fake lifestyle.
UN event with students in a small class room? This fake dwarf will not stop this nonsense, wasting tax payers money just to promote his fake image laundering. UN event in London with 80% black people in the class room? This is more of a UN even organised by Yorubas in London.

We have seen this before, haven't we? Remember Sowore of SR giving lecture at London school of business before the last election.

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Chiwetalu Agu Released By Nigerian Army by 36STATES: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
My respect for this man is roof top now. Never new he has such deep love of our people, and even ready to suffer some bruises on our behalf.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Corruption Respects Diversity And Federal Character By Fred Nwabufo by 36STATES: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
This idiot will face the same fate of Joe Igbokwe. The time of selling your people just to pick crumbs from the foot of the table is over in Igboland. We are facing an existential threat as a people, therefore there is no time and place for an enemy within.
Politics / Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by 36STATES: 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Faber:
Good one. At least he can fully nationalise in Afonja territory Lagos. We don dash this one to Yoruba people.

His home in Igbo land is gone. Let him build another one in his new home town in Lagos.

Let's see how a foreigner will put mouth in our matters and plans.

Joe Yorubakwe is technically a Yoruba man. Don't come back to Nnewi, u no get house here. Abi you want come lodge for hotel grin grin

I heard he is so angry he has threatened to change his surname to Yoruba, just to erase his Igbo ancestry.
Remember how he used to tell NK to come home and fight for Biafra. Joe should go to Nnewi and fight for his house.

Happy days if you ask me.

1 Like

Politics / Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by 36STATES: 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
If this is true, he is definitely taking them on. Setting ablaze the house of someone like him is even an invitation for more expose on their nefarious activities. He will never stop exposing them and rallying public opinion against them to in the court of public opinion .

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

Take who on?

The fool is a walking dead.
Politics / Re: IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) by 36STATES: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Joe Igbokwe is like the proverbial son that said his parents no go sleep, him self no go sleep.

Happy days if you ask me.

Long live Biafra
Politics / Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by 36STATES: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2021
This has nothing to do with IPOB and ESN, as there is no evidence of IPOB having any problem with the doctor. IPOB will never harm such a revered son of Igbo land who has no interest in politics.

The family members should be investigated, especially the brother that went on social media to announce the death and point fingers. That is a very unusual behaviour for someone that lost a dear person. Police should start by looking at the possible motives, and those with strong reasons to want him dead.

The second set of suspect should be the federal government, especially the Fulani mafia and anti Biafra and IPOB movement. There is a clear motivation and strategy to kill many Igbos and pin it on IPOB/ESN to discredit them in other to continue one Nigeria. That is a very strong motive, it doesn't matter to them how many people in Igboland are killed.
Education / Re: NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline by 36STATES: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
LaserWr:
Check well they are southerners.

What is going on in Nigeria is a total DEsouthernation of all government agencies and institutions. Southerners are systematically being removed or denied entry or any position of authority in every government institution.

The evil country should be divided into 3 to four parts. I think Biafra and Oduduwa and othe peace loving nations will get along very well as separate countries. Southerner please unite, we need to extricate ourselves from the jackboot of our Fulani overlords.
Crime / Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by 36STATES: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
descarado:
Is it poverty that's causing this or we are naturally not smart and hard working?

With all the IGR from Osun state and PHD holder from Ekiti, you would think the people are well off and at least educated enough to know that ritualism is a no no way to get rich. Maybe we have to ask ourselves if those figures from NBS is worth the paper they are written on.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara by 36STATES: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
What in God's name is wrong with Yoruba people? I know every region has it's own problems but this is the lowest a people can get.

Who brainwashed these people that you can become rich through this nonsense? No wonder Ibadan is full of brown roofs, maybe the hard working ones have been beheaded and sold off by ritualist, leaving behind criminal pastors all over the place.

6 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: The Elephant Spotted In Ikuru, Rivers State (Pictures & Video) by 36STATES: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
This is a very lovely news and picture, it shows how civilised the people of that area are.

In Yoruba land, you would have seen them sharing the meat.
With one malnourished hunter posing beside the dead body with a den gun.
Politics / Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by 36STATES: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buhari and his men put Uzodinma there.

Uzodinma put the VC there.

VC put Pantami one of Buhari's man there.

That's how it works.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 38 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.