Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

36STATES's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 36STATES's Profile / 36STATES's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 38 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by 36STATES: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2022
ekerintee:
She is entitled to her view but I think she ought to respect the office of the queen.even thou the queen may have made wrong decisions,her office deserves high respect.her statement make her a target to white extremist,U cant insult an Emirate crown and go Scot free but we shud take freedom of speech for granted ,we need apply wisdom.There are people who have done worst things than the queen.we need to focus on the good things she did in her life time and live the other for God to decide .the dead deserve some respect ,even the prof might have done some things people don't like ,does not mean she is a bad person.Her statement protrays a negative image on Nigeria and tribe ,pple are now saying this is typical of ibos ,which may not be totally true ,foreigners will say it's typical of Nigerians to act that way.funiest things is she tweeted in English ,the queen's language and she probably lives in a British colony.

You sound so stupid. Respect office of the queen above the death of your people??

Foreign Affairs / Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by 36STATES: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2022
I was in Lagos the day Abacha died. Every Yoruba on the street in Ikeja that day was celebrating. Even Falana climbed on top of a car booth and was driven around in celebration.

It's strange how Yorubas have become defenders of the queen, just because an Igbo lady criticised her participation or collusion in many of the atrocities committed by the British govt around the world.

Agbado and cassava urchins are in real pain because they are watching helplessly as Obi and his Obideint movement are wrecking the chances of their lord Tinubu. More cries are going to come for you unfortunately. Remember the gang up against Jonathan is still fresh in our minds and we did warn you at that time.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo) by 36STATES: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
chocolatelady:

Ur ignorance stinks to high heavens. Please close ur mouth. Dont talk again becos u vomit nonsesnse when u talk. Church leaders are chosen by the Superiors in the church and these are based on certain criterias which never included that the person must be from the state or town. Mbaise people really shamed me as a catholic. I covered my face in shame becos I cannot believe that any catholic priest can fight his superiors when they sworn an oath of allegiance and obedience on their ordination day, so why all the fuse ? Please do not remind me of the shameful conduct by Mbaise people during the Cardinal Okpaleke 's ordeal. But the rejected stone has become the chief cornerstone.
Lesson learnt: at times, when God is preparing u for something big. u must pass through a challenging period that will never be pleasant at all. That period may be the toughest in ur life. At times, u may likely want to give up but becos God knows d reason of the challenge , He will never allow u to give up until when u are fully purified for the position.
Gold is a very beautiful ornament but have u wondered what gold passed through to become beautiful? it passed through a fire , terrible fire so as to be beautiful.
Cardinal Okpaleke's ordeal in Mbaise was just a purification stage for him to become a Cardinal unknowingly to him and the Mbaise people.
God works in a mysterious way. Praise be to HIS Name.
Congratulations to Peter Cardinal Okpaleke.

You are so stupid to be taken serious. Great Mbaise people have shown you gutter rats that they are not a people to toil with. Rats like you don't understand the concept of fairness and justice, so how can you understand how to fight for your right.
Religion / Re: Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo) by 36STATES: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Alusiizizi:

The Mbaise were given five years to appoint a bishop and failed. Are you denying this?

So Mbaise are the ones appointing the bishops?

The truth was that Mbaise asked Arinze to forward names they selected for the Pope to chose one of them, but the old man refused. He instead went ahead and sent one of his own.
Religion / Re: Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo) by 36STATES: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hotfreeze:

You Mbaise people are less than dogs

I don't respond to little rats
Religion / Re: Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo) by 36STATES: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
sonature1:

This is the reason everyone is complaining about mbaise people. There's a popular saying that if an mbaise man and snake come into your house, you should kill the mbaise man first before killing the snake!

Your people have taken your yeye politics to the Body of Christ, thereby embarrassing Imo people. You are even stupidly defending it here, meaning that you people have no remorse whatsoever. You lots shame us!

Who is this "everyone" complaining about Mbaise people? Frustrated Illiterates like you?

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo) by 36STATES: 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Religion / Re: Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo) by 36STATES: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
rickyrex:
nothing to be ashamed about he was just been elevated from bishop to cardinal. arinze appointed him but was rejected by mbaise who instisted that their own should head them. The current bishop is from umuahia heading mbaise. i know him very well

Don't waste time on that rat.

The biggest problem Mbaise people had with the appointment was that the Peter Okpaleke is from Awka, not because of Anambra. After all, the new guy is from Umuahia in Abia state and Mbaise people are very cool with that.

The question was, why Awka always?

Look at someone that was appointed bishop not long ago, he's now a Cardinal. Many other bishops in Nigeria have been in that position for 30 years, yet a new comer was appointed above them.

Mbaise are really great people, I can never be happier and more proud of our great 3 local governments.
Religion / Re: Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo) by 36STATES: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Here, one answer to your question by one of the posters on this thread:

Absolute rubbish, nothing of such.

Arinze has the habit of forwarding names of his clique to whatever pope that was in Rome for bishop appointments. He was given names to forward, he refused and sent in the names of his godson from his beloved Awka. He has been doing this for decades before, Mbaise being who we are, said no way this time around.
Religion / Re: Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo) by 36STATES: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
EmeraldJD:
The Catholic church is not your village council. The pope is infallible! There are many diocese with non indigenous bishops and nobody complains. If your people ain't happy with the pope then they had better leave the church instead of making noise. Nobody drags ezemon title with indigenes na.

Rubbish. We don't buy that. Pope is fallible in today's world.
Religion / Re: Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo) by 36STATES: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
Landmack:
I will still repeat,if u are to choose btwn a Gabonese viper and an Mbaise man(imo state inclusive).

Pls walk happily with the viper grin

You are the one crying, not Mbaise people. Tell me where you are from lets check if you are any better.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo) by 36STATES: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
sonature1:

This is the reason everyone is complaining about mbaise people. There's a popular saying that if an mbaise man and snake come into your house, you should kill the mbaise man first before killing the snake!

Your people have taken your yeye politics to the Body of Christ, thereby embarrassing Imo people. You are even stupidly defending it here, meaning that you people have no remorse whatsoever. You lots shame us!

You sound too dumb to respond to. However, you can go hang yourself if you don't like proud Mbaise people. Tell me where you come from lets check your own people if they are better than our people.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo) by 36STATES: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
ManOfSon:
I'm not Roman Catholic, but I'm from Imo state. What the Roman Catholics in Mbaise did to this gentleman let alone a human being (forget whether or not he's a priest) was and still is despicable. Horrendous, in fact. And that's why I'm not buying the "Biafra is going to rain down kumbaya from heaven" trope. Igbos will eat one another alive if Biafra were to materialize.

You are right, any society based on nepotism will fail. Mbaise has made it clear that if our Biafra will be based on nepotism, they will fight it to the end. Ask yourself why Awka Anambra with far fewer priest has so many bishops while mbaise with three time more priest has none?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo) by 36STATES: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
DOTian:

Just imagine! Do you remember that this is the Catholic church and not your Town Union meeting?
You have no right whatsoever to say who should be made a bishop in Mbaise! Absolutely no right whatsoever! I'm from Orlu, and as we speak, I don't even know the origin of the Bishop at Orlu and we produce as much priests as anybody!
Stop that nonsense immediately!
You guys are sooooo irritating! The Pope even decreed that you should allow this man be, but you guys refused. It got so worse that your priests were arrested by the police for violent protests.., some priests arrested while in their boxers protesting against this man with Palm fronds!!! What came over you!? You think this is PDP primaries
Una lucky Shaa. If I'm the Pope, una no go see bishop for the n next 50 years...

We built the cathedral and everything about the church belongs to us. If Orlu decides to be deaf and dumb to the obvious abnormality being engineered by Arinze in Rome, well that is your business. We are very proud of what we did. I was born Catholic, but I am agnostic today, I can not be more proud for what we did.
Religion / Re: Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo) by 36STATES: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
mrvitalis:
Before you remind us that mbaise rejected him because he is from Anambra that was no the case ....the present bishop of mbaise is from umuahia

Mbaise has over 800 rev fathers awka has 300 plus ...awka has produced 6 bishops this man made it 7

Mbaise being who we are said Cardinal arinze can't pick a bishop from his place for us ...our late bishop left a list of potential replacement chose from those

How can people that have 800 bishops have zero bishops and a place that has 400 have 7 ...

So if you want to conderm mbaise people know the truth ...we would never support injustice not even from the church

I am still very proud of our people for their stand on that issue. The way this man jumped everyone to become a cardinal is a confirmation that nepotism is everywhere. That Arinze of a guy is something else, very short sighted and nepotistic.

3 Likes

Career / Re: New Career In Nursing Or Further In Business Admin by 36STATES: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Don't think twice, go for nursing. Your chances in life are brighter with that here in the U.K. My wife's company is recruiting nurses from Nigeria and other African countries everyday, and the process is no more complicated as it used to be. NHS alone is short of 120,000 nurses and doctors, so they will continue the mass recruitment into the nearest future.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by 36STATES: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
omooba969:
Peter Obi is just faffing around - very unserious black man.

Mtcheeeew

Tifnubu will take his own trip soon.
But we know it can only be to a London hospital to take treatment for his shaky hands.
Politics / Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by 36STATES: 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
If you steal government money like he did you can win any election.
Politics / Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by 36STATES: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
What to do now?
Politics / Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by 36STATES: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
VaginaMiners:
5% vagina mining coward.

Did they swear for this people with unconditional surrender??
From Ojukwu to Obi and now this Abakaliki clown grin grin

We told you people in 2015, but you called us names and claimed you are the most sophisticated political betrayers ever.
Your cries are still coming. On Jonathan the good people of SE/SS stand.
Politics / Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by 36STATES: 10:51pm On May 29, 2022
Like the ship with floating power station he brought to Lagos to scam the state. Soon after the ship disappeared back to Turkey.

Where is detective Fashiola the minister for darkness, hope is not going to be in charge of your power policy?
Religion / Re: Pope Francis Appoints Bishop Peter Okpaleke, 20 Others As Cardinals by 36STATES: 9:18pm On May 29, 2022
Dmacqh:
Part of the reasons I don’t like Mbaise people. They rejected the Bishop because he wasn’t from Mbaise. They insisted on their son been Bishop.
Funny the clergy started it using congregation to push the cause .
That’s why once I’m dealing with you and you say , you are a clergy ... I’ll have to be smart .
Same goes to Mbaise people , cunny and over brain people.

I am not surprised you don't like them.
Mbaise don't give criminals like you a chance to play your game with them. Ha ha ha ha
Religion / Re: Pope Francis Appoints Bishop Peter Okpaleke, 20 Others As Cardinals by 36STATES: 9:08pm On May 29, 2022
Faber:

Yeah. This guy Peter Cardinal Okpaleke is one of the boys of Cardinal Arinze. Arinze have close to 10 of his boys who are Bishops the same with Late Bishop Patrick F. Shehan who have his boys scattered all over Northern Nigeria as Catholic Bishops.

You are absolutely correct. Mbaise people were right in rejecting him. Arinze is the guy putting his men as bishop all over. Don't be naïve to think that nepotism does not exist even in same community.

Mbaise is made up of 3 local governments with the highest concentration of catholic priests per population anywhere in the world, but none has made it to bishop cadre. Amuzi Ahiara Ahiazu Mbaise, one of the over 40 communities in Mbaise has a population of about 2500 people with more than 30 priests in the 90s when I was growing up; my father used to head one school there. At that time, those Amuzi priests were heading The Dominican fathers, The Holy ghost fathers and one other catholic denomination I can't remember. (Fathers Otibe, Father Ndugbu, Father Ekechukwu. Mbaise are some of the most educated people in the world, not even Nigeria.

Ojukwu declared Biafran independence in Ahaiara Mbaise, there is a reason for that. Mbaise are fearless people and don't have time to stomach injustice. Maybe that is why people that love injustice hate them, and love to spread fake stories about Mbaise people.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abaribe Dumps PDP, Resigns As Senate Minority Leader by 36STATES: 1:05pm On May 27, 2022
APGA should give him express ticket to win it for them. Abaribe is loved throughout Igboland and beyond.
Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by 36STATES: 2:29pm On May 12, 2022
Even though Tambawale's restructuring and mine is not the same, this is the kind of things we want to hear. What exactly you are going to do with regards to the major issues and how you are going to do it. Peter Obi is also speaking in clear tones what he is going to do with these thorny issues and how he will get them done/

Osunbajo is still reeling out slogans like a motivational speaker and has not said anything coherent on any of the big issues. Tinubu and Atiku on the other hand think they will win without saying anything, the way Buhari was shielded from saying anything till he became president. Tinubu must stand and face the camera and address issues; releasing speeches on newspaper pages will not do.
Travel / Re: Oil Marketers Are Ripping Us Off - Airline Operators by 36STATES: 8:06am On May 11, 2022
Everything in Nigeria defies logic. This is probably the only place in the world where a private company is going on strike because of cost of raw material for their private business.

All over the world, companies increase price of their service and goods if costs go up, they do not threaten people and government with strike because of the cost of fuel for their private business. I run my own business in UK, and I have been buying fuel at £1.65 (N1,260) per litre since last year.

I think what the airlines are doing is just to force government to give them some subsidised fuel, but they are not going to reduce the price of their tickets anyway. Don't forget they have fixed minimum fare at 50k. And government have caved in, after heavy bribing of officials, who in actual fact have no powers to take such decision.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by 36STATES: 11:54pm On May 04, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
Tinubu e-rodent will start attacking him now

I think they have realised that Tinubu has no chance because of his severe physical and mental health problem. They know the thing could be any mans game.

Go watch Dr Damages take on Tinubu's health on YouTube and you will come to the same conclusion. His mental decline is astonishing and even Buhari is 10 times fitter than him physically . His right hand is half dead and both hand are shaking non stop. He has to hold one hand with another to stop them from uncontrollable vibration; and he is unable to lift a small bottle of water and had to hold smallest bottle of Nestle water with both hands. The man can pee on himself anytime.

You don't want such a person to represent you, do you?
Politics / Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by 36STATES: 8:23pm On May 04, 2022
After watching Dr Damages on Tinubu today, I am very very confident he will never become president. The man is seriously sick, both mentally and physically. (YouTube address: Dr. Damages Show 502: Is Bola Tinubu losing his faculty? Sins of Bishop Kukah, Osinbajo's record).

I challenge anyone to watch Dr Damages on YouTube with the above title and come to any other conclusion. He claims Nigeria has 1.6 billion database. That Nigerians are TWEETING WhatsApp,, That Patami (the terror minister) has disconnected millions of phone users from the national electric grid. So many gaffs in one speech that will leave you angry for ever supporting him.

He could not hold a small bottle of water to his mouth, had to use two hands. He was shown with his hands shaking uncontrollably. So people shouldn't worry, he's never going to become president. Buhari and his fularni goons must have seen that already.

2 Likes

Properties / Re: LASG Arrests Developer Of Yaba Collapsed Building by 36STATES: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Yorubas are not developers, they should leave that to Igbos, they are the real brick and mortar people. Go to Igboland and see mansions, built with real money. Building is a new phenomenon to Yorubas, but they seem to have got off from a wrong start.
Religion / Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by 36STATES: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
I do not know the point Evang. Fummi is driving at, what I know is;
Speaking in tongues is not what you learn or imitate.
Speaking in tongues is not what u Carnally or Physically do.
Speaking in tongues is not rapping .

Speaking in tongues starts as a result of the HOLYGHOST Power and Unction descending on a human.

Speaking in tongues is Communicating with the throne of the ANCIENT of Days in a Higher level language.

You must understand that the HOLYGHOST does not Dwell were sin is . It is a Spiritual thing. The HOLYGHOST comes in a Saved, Sanctified Heart that is Dead to Sin and Hungry for Holiness.

Trying to just speak in tongues Carnally is a Fruitless exercise.

You are really a fraudulent person.

3 Likes

Business / Re: CBN’s Quarterly Forex Intervention Has Been Reduced By $930 Million by 36STATES: 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
That was almost $1B being given to malams every quarter for one Nigeria, while the oil producing community lay in ruins.

They have been receiving this money for more than 30 years, plus money for hajj in Macca. Just do the maths and you will see the rape being done to the southern part of this country.

Since CBN stopped given them this free money, the Naira is not worse off, it is still where it was before the policy change.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 38 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.