Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

36STATES's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 36STATES's Profile / 36STATES's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

Romance / Re: Once A Man Introduce You To His Mum He Will Surely Marry You - Nigerian Woman by 36STATES: 3:15pm On Sep 14
No be Yoruba man oh, sometimes the whole family is in the scam.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Open Defecation In Nigeria By State —statisense by 36STATES: 1:59pm On Sep 14
DigitB:
Statifake at it again. I wonder the kind of smokers that work at statisense.

South East should not be in that list at all

Whenever I visit Nigeria, I spend 99% of my time in the village. In the village where I'm from, 90% of the houses have proper toilets and septic systems. I often go into the bush to enjoy the scenery and relive my childhood memories, but I’ve only come across two or three instances of open defecation in the last eight years. This is a significant change from how things were about 20 years ago when I was growing up.

The Igbo invest in building their homes with all the necessary amenities.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Open Defecation In Nigeria By State —statisense by 36STATES: 1:45pm On Sep 14
So all those professors in Ekiti defecate openly and clean their ass with cassava and banana leaf?

Good to know that and respect to them.
Travel / Re: Nigerian Women Languishing In Libyan Prison Call For Help (Video) by 36STATES: 4:56pm On Sep 10
Homeboiy:
Mostly from Edo/delta/imo/ ondo

Majority of them are from Anambra, Kogi and Edo. The three headquarters of prostitution. Although the only Nigerian language and ascent I heard in the video is Yoruba.

1 Like

Religion / Re: We Have Never Used NAFDAC’s Name To Deceive Nigerians – Prophet Fufeyin by 36STATES: 9:23am On Sep 09
So, what about Adeboye of RCCG, Oyedipo, and all the other prominent grand daddies behind false miracle claims in Nigeria, especially those selling so-called miracle oils?

Who will hold them accountable? Who will specifically report Adeboye for being such a master of deception?" Some even call him a fantastic lie machine.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Taiwo Akinkunmi Buried (Photos) by 36STATES: 10:22pm On Sep 06
May his soul rest in peace.
However, the flag he designed is complete rubbish and totally uninspiring.
Religion / Re: We Sacked Staff, Shut Down TV– Damina On Struggles After Members Stopped Tithing by 36STATES: 3:09pm On Sep 04
[quote author=advanceDNA post=131842747]I don't get.. He told his members to stop paying tithes....yet started to complain when they stopped and the collections reduced..??

That is not what he said.

He said that you should not let anyone deceive you into paying tithe by claiming you would be going to hell or suffer some hardship if you don't pay tithe. He is saying that tithe should be out of your own free will, not through twisting, cajoling, threatening, faking miracles and telling unimaginable lies like Adeboye, Oyedipo Papa Jeremiah etc are doing.
Politics / Re: With Our Refinery, Nigeria’s True Fuel Consumption Will Be Tracked - Aliko Dango by 36STATES: 5:36am On Sep 04
Originalsly:
Tracking trucks is not the same as tracking the fuel loaded in them. I can see the corrupt ones transferring most of the fuel to other trucks and delivering 25% to the station.As long as fuel is sold cheaper in Nigeria than neighbouring countries ... it will be smuggled. Maybe there need to be new laws with harsh penalties ... like fines of ten times the value of fuel smuggled ... confiscating the vehicle/means used for transportation ....plus a minimum of 1 year imprisonment. This will no doubt reduce... reduce smuggling.

Those sanctions and their implementation happens in civilised countries alone, Nigeria is not one yet.
The ones that are being impacted the hardest by the hardship are the ones that will gang up to sabotage it.
Nigeria has no remedy, the only solution is regional government.
Business / Re: Fintech Chief, Dozy Mmobuosi Fined $250 Million For Fraud In The US by 36STATES: 7:21am On Sep 02
First of all it is wrong to call him a fintech chief, he is just a fraudster and all his business ideas are rubbish.

But why would a judge fine someone who has no dollar to his name $250M??
These US judges sometimes are so useless that you begin to wonder if they really mean this or is it to make headlines.

17 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Anambra Nurse Arrested For Brutalising 13-Year-Old Nephew With Heated Iron by 36STATES: 6:48pm On Aug 22
Are Anambra women the worst sadist in the country?

I am from Mbaise Imo state but if you have been following similar news on this platform you don't need to read below the headline to know this a typical Anambra woman story.
Phones / Re: DHL Charged 1.2 Million Naira To Clear 2 Phones And A Watch by 36STATES: 2:49pm On Aug 21
Tell them you're going to ask DHL to send it back to where it was sent from.

A few months ago, I sent three brand-new laptops to my staff in Nigeria, but they couldn’t get them cleared. The shipment was passed from one agency to another. After paying the duty that Nigerian Customs charged, I was informed that the DSS had also seized it - suspected of being a proceed of crime. Even after bribing a DSS official, who they gave me his contact number, I was then told the laptops had been transferred to the drug agency.

It was a real nightmare until I petitioned UPS here in London, accusing them of taking no action against their staff in Nigeria while they are colluding with Customs, DSS, and Immigration to extort people sending goods to Nigeria. I informed them that I would be recalling the items if no action was taken. I sent a copy of my official complaint against UPS to all those corrupt agencies in Nigeria. Two days later, the DSS officer called to inform me that the laptops had been sent back to UPS for delivery to my office in Nigeria.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Shares Behind-the-scenes Video Of His/her Mermaid Photoshoot (photos) by 36STATES: 10:38am On Aug 21
Righteousness2:
Never give chance to the devil .
He will deceive you, Mesmerize your life with Confusion, mess up you destroy you and Dump you in Hell.

I would choose Bobrisky over someone who is filled with hate, religious fanaticism, and supports genocide, like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu’s Presidential Jet: Reno Omokri Fact-Checks Daily Trust by 36STATES: 7:02pm On Aug 20
Iran president died in a military helicopter, not their presidential jet. Iran's presidential plane is older and the country has been under sanction for over 50 years. So there plane cannot be better serviced, unless the Nigerian side is embezzling the fund to service their presidential plane.

This is idiot is a disgrace.

2 Likes

Literature / Re: What's Your Favourite Novel Of All Time by 36STATES: 10:42am On Aug 20
It is very interesting that nobody has mentioned any Wole Soyinka book.
Terrible writer, hate every of his book. Too much unnecessary English.

I think Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon can write a better book than him.

3 Likes

Literature / Re: What's Your Favourite Novel Of All Time by 36STATES: 10:25am On Aug 20
It's surprising to see that some people on Nairaland consider "The Gods Are Not To Blame" to be an outstanding book and even their greatest literary achievement. No wonder their thinking is so limited—they lack critical thinking skills, likely due to insufficient education. I remember reading that book in my first year of secondary school and not finding it particularly impressive.

The last set of books I read, about ten years ago, (as I am busy now with money making) were by Dan Brown, including titles like Angels & Demons, The Da Vinci Code, The Lost Symbol, Inferno, Origin, and others by John Grisham, such as The Pelican Brief, The Broker, The Runaway Jury, The King of Torts, and Sycamore Row. Others are Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee by Dee Brown, Long Walk from Freedom (Memoirs/biography by Nelson Mandela)

When it comes to local literature, I really enjoy many of Chinua Achebe's works, including Things Fall Apart, No Longer at Ease, and A Man of the People.

I took a picture of some of them now.

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by 36STATES: 10:11pm On Aug 19
PHAYOL81:
With such huge landmass of Ogun state, 200-hectare is a bit too small to be dedicated to such crop (like OFADA RICE) that's more like the identity of the state agricultural presence. I hope they enlarge the project to the aspired 2000-hectare ASAP. That's the statement we look forward to.

There is nothing like Ofada rice. I have been there and I did not see one single rice farm.
Go to some northern states or Abakilike, there are local and mechanised farms everywhere.

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by 36STATES: 10:07pm On Aug 19
Is it not the same guy with fake rise pyramid?

Education / Re: Get Admission To Schools In the UK, USA, Australia & Canada For Free by 36STATES: 2:09pm On Aug 18
I am available to provide sponsorship letter and proof of fund for anyone who needs it for a fee. Over 80k British Pound in my personal bank deposit in UK. I did it for a cousin recently and it went fast, that's how learnt I could do it for others for a fee. This is a genuine fund, not fake or anything dodgy sitting in my bank for the last four years.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Identities of Medical, Dental students Kidnapped in Benue by 36STATES: 4:23pm On Aug 16
Out of the twenty I have counted at least five Igbos there.

Govt should please do everything to have them released.
Crime / Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) by 36STATES: 12:40pm On Aug 13
That is Yoruba IGR right there.
Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, and Ekiti high IGR is not your mate!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: Ekiti Oba Slashes Food Prices, Bans Traders’ Associations by 36STATES: 12:29pm On Aug 13
Babalegba:

Fact of the matter is that traders are increasing prices arbitrarily and causing relentless inflation due to ignorance. Yes transport and labor costs has increased but production and transportation is being done in bulk so economy of scale should kick in as the cost is spread over multiple units of the products.
People are just too greedy.

Your Oba must be smoking something not good for him. He has zero power on this.
Even the state government has no power to fix prices.
Religion / Re: Pastor Kayode Pitan Replaces Iluyomade At RCCG City Of David by 36STATES: 12:25pm On Aug 13
Some Nigerian pastors, particularly those promoting prosperity gospel like certain RCCG pastors, engage in deeply unethical practices. They often ignore the deceptive actions of their leader, Adeboye, who has built a reputation on falsehoods and manipulation.

Despite being in his 80s, he continues to mislead his followers, claiming they'll go to hell if they don't pay tithes. As a billionaire, he preys on the vulnerable—those who are barren, sick, unemployed, disabled, or suffering from cancer—exploiting their hopes with promises of miracles that never materialize.

In one tragic case, my uncle, who was a member of RCCG was told that his son’s mental health struggles were due to insufficient tithing. Desperate, he increased his contributions threefold and selling some properties, but nothing changed. Sadly, my cousin ultimately took his own life.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Bello El-Rufai Buys 4 Cars For His Aides (Photos) by 36STATES: 2:39pm On Aug 12
2006 Peugeot 203 UK used right hand drive. That car will not be more than £200 in UK.

He will be more wicked than his dad.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osinbajo: If Churches Preach Hard Work Over Prosperity, Nigeria Can Rise Again by 36STATES: 6:30am On Aug 12
I've long recognized that the growing influence of religion in Nigeria has had profoundly negative consequences for the country. In the East, where I grew up in the 90s, Sundays were dedicated to football matches between villages or towns. Back then, there were only a few denominations, mainly Catholics, Anglicans, and perhaps one or two other churches. However, when these so-called '419 churches' led by figures like Adeboye and Oyedepo began infiltrating the villages in the early 2000s, everything started to deteriorate.

Nigeria's ability to excel in football and athletics has declined, while corruption has surged alongside the expansion of these churches. The central message of these churches—that prosperity comes from religious devotion rather than hard work—is utterly fraudulent. Anyone promoting such a message is a criminal, which is why I consider Adeboye the biggest criminal Nigeria has ever seen. I often refer to him as a "lie machine," an elderly man in his 80s who just can't stop lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: judiciary destroyed 2023 election in Nigeria – Sam Amadi by 36STATES: 5:17pm On Aug 09
And he destroyed Geometrics Aba when he was NERC chairperson.
Religion / Re: Prophet Fufeyin Sues Verydarkman For ₦1 Billion; Verydarkman Reacts With A Dance by 36STATES: 5:10pm On Aug 09
Jayhome24:

You are right but he should grow to understand criticism is a sure thing to expect as a leader any leader who hate criticism is not yet ripe as a leader.

What I'm expecting from him to do to avoid all these ridiculous move he made was for him to just continue the way he was running his ministry with just one anointing oil and the one Betsada water no need introducing all these kind of water this water that with different price tags doing that has turned to yahoo stunt bro it is not biblical, so its fufeyin invite these mockery on himself.

And......... embarassedhe should emulate TB Joshua, Adeboye, Oyedepo etc with thick skin to accept antagonist.

Thanks...

Adeboye is the grand father of scam and lies together with Oyedipo. What is the difference between what Jeremiah is doing and what fake evil Adeboye has been doing for decades? They are both common criminals stealing from the poor and the rich and the sick and the barren shamelessly.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Verydarkman Storms Disability Home, Tests Prophet Jeremiah’s Miracle Water by 36STATES: 10:54am On Aug 09
He should not stop with that criminal called Jeremiah, he should expose the main grand fathers of scam in Nigeria such as Adeboye of RCCG and Oyedipo of Winners. Others are the obese pastors called Kumuyi of Deeper Life and Muoka of Chosen. These evil scammers has been stealing from the poor, the sick, the barren, the unemployed etc in the name of miracle for donkey years.

Adoboye in particular is an epitome of an evil liar.
Food / Re: Video Of Massive Food Preparation At RCCG’s Redemption Camp Goes Viral (video) by 36STATES: 8:42pm On Aug 08
Free labour and Abakeliki rice.
Not bad at all.
Politics / Re: Protest: Organisers Reject IGP’s Proposal For Confined Protest by 36STATES: 9:02pm On Jul 30
The whole thing has failed already.
Where in the world is a protest of this kind scheduled with date, time and venue like a birthday party?

The tribalism in Nigeria will never allow it to work. Most Yorubas are doing whatever possible to make sure it didn't work because the president is their tribes man. For this reason, the country will never move forward, splitting the land is the only remedy.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Wike Reunites With G5 after Wife's Elevation by 36STATES: 6:28pm On Jul 13
asiwaju60:
Sir that's their problem, you IGBO should stop attracting shame to IGBO trip

Let them them choose their identity for themselves

They're the one saying they're not IGBO, so are you saying they didn't know their history by themselves...?

The Fulani/Gabari people in ilorin can only speak one language which is YORUBA, will that now make them YORUBA...?

All because they speak YORUBA or because YORUBA is their official language...?

Those of them that claim they are not Igbo have the right to do that, but the rest of us have the right to reject that claim. You cannot claim to be a Chinese and expect sane people to accept. Anybody with one ounce of brain will ask for proof to support your claim. Yoruba is actually a Fulani word, so it is not the same situation.

Ethnicity is not something you can choose and drop whenever you like, you are born with it till you die. Ikwerre and Igbo are one single people, it does not depend on Nwike and few other of his kind to decide that based on political conveniences.
Politics / Re: Wike Reunites With G5 after Wife's Elevation by 36STATES: 3:27pm On Jul 13
chrisxxx:

You mumu. So you don't know that Igbo language was aimed at becoming the lingua franca of the old east before the war? It was thought in school. Pupils were forced to speak Igbo compulsorily. The language of trade in Port Harcourt is Igbo not even ikwerre.
Una mumu dey overflow. All the tales my grandma told me were in Igbo as she was from Umuahia.

Can you produce any evidence of this claim or are you just lying through your teeth.

So they also forced them to change the name of their villages? Change the names of their great great great great great grand parents? Their rivers, their markets, their clothes, their traditional titles and institutions etc?

Igbos must be the epitome of super humans to do this.
Politics / Re: Wike Reunites With G5 after Wife's Elevation by 36STATES: 3:21pm On Jul 13
samdaisi:
Everything about these people is complicated, The people in Akoko Edo are purely Yoruba tribe even Ilorin people speak Yoruba but it's left for them to decide where to claim

Okay, I am from the moon. Does that make me a man from the moon? Would you accept such a claim without questioning my it or require me to produce a proof unless you are an slowpoke? Saying you are no Igbo or Yoruba or House does not change anything unless you have some tangible strong proofs to back it. The few Ikwerres that claim to come from Bini are yet to provide anything stronger than their Igboness to support their claims. So their claim is just nonsense.

You see how funny your argument look.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.