Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

36STATES's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 36STATES's Profile / 36STATES's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 38 pages)

Politics / Re: Adeyemi Banire (SAN) Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by 36STATES: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2021
Tinubu show your right hand!
You are hiding your walking stick eh?

Oloshi jagwuda bullion van!
Politics / Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorists Who Surrendered by 36STATES: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2021
I didn't see their weapon in the pictures. Can you tell us something why that?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Hichilema Defeats Incumbent, Lungu In Zambia Presidential Race by 36STATES: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2021
Lucky people, they don't have evil Buhari as president who has all key decision making position locked in for his tribesmen only.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing by 36STATES: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Alhaji Rugga

I thought they said RUGA is not for Fulani?

I don't want anything to do with Rugeria please!
Religion / Re: Sexism Or Feminism? Which Is Worse? by 36STATES: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
You really don't have any shame, so ready to post deceitful reports just to justify your misogyny. None of what you provided has anything to do with feminism. I have opened every single one of them and no mention of what your are claiming.

JESHAL:

Note before Feminism children out of wedlock was unpopular untill after where welfare systems was created to support them and it became norms
For single motherhood;
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://singlemotherguide.com/single-mother-statistics/%23:~:text%3DAccording%2520to%25202020%2520U.S.%2520Census,were%2520headed%2520by%2520single%2520mothers.%26text%3DOf%2520all%2520single%252Dparent%2520families,were%2520born%2520to%2520unwed%2520mothers.&ved=2ahUKEwjT_4WB6bLyAhXkzoUKHalmBfwQFnoECAMQBQ&usg=AOvVaw0zVmoWHGqjgqVo86vLVHEj

For declining birth rates
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/births.htm&ved=2ahUKEwjMpsXs6bLyAhXlzoUKHdDKAPwQFnoECCIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0YVtXu3Tl8sHtdY6RHKMIG&cshid=1629023650174

For declining marital rates
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.statista.com/statistics/195951/marriage-rate-in-the-united-states-since-1990/%23:~:text%3DUSA%2520%252D%2520Marriage%2520rate%25201990%252D2019%26text%3DIn%25202019%252C%2520the%2520marriage%2520rate,9.8%2520marriages%2520per%25201%252C000%2520people.&ved=2ahUKEwjatIei6rLyAhVKqxoKHUrEAT8QFnoECAMQBQ&usg=AOvVaw1pdY6O3omhWOsSlcaoQ7uh

For divorce rates at 50% and 70% initiated by women

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.wf-lawyers.com/divorce-statistics-and-facts/%23:~:text%3DAlmost%252050%2520percent%2520of%2520all,first%2520marriages%2520end%2520in%2520divorce.&ved=2ahUKEwjotZnT6rLyAhUxzIUKHVR2BSkQFnoECAMQBQ&usg=AOvVaw3GX_-x5kZaQ235KfWMfJYK&cshid=1629023842827

Abortion is legalized and babies killed everyday
Most Alimonies are paid from men to women
Most child support is paid from the man to the woman
Most women get full child custody

statistics and studies are undebatable and are facts , links scattered to see the reality of western civilization
We have affirmative actions and Quota policies for women also

Note; all these statistics are for western Societies that have fully embraced Feminism, and after all these data, you still see the relevance of Feminism, then I know you are ideologically bound to it's dogma rather than operating with objectivity in reality and want to follow the Narratives of Egalitarianistic-Equalism ideology seeking social justice via delusions like gender is a social construct

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Sexism Or Feminism? Which Is Worse? by 36STATES: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2021
I want proof from a study, not a banner from a women hating incel group online. I want a study published on a reputable academic journal, not one from a fake Nigerian pastor etc.

JESHAL:

You want statistics here they are as the meme above summarizes the various detriments of mordern Feminism, the studies and data are scattered all around the internet and they are sound proof

Demonizing and gaslighting people who don't subscribe to Egalitarianistic-Equalism ideology via Feminism that disguises itself as an enlightenment ideology that seeks to stop social Injustices but rather it's a post-mordernism dogma of Progressivism religion that sees itself as advanced

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Sexism Or Feminism? Which Is Worse? by 36STATES: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2021
socialmediaman:

Why would you marry a man who can’t reason properly? Is it by force to marry?

Sometimes love mate! sometimes family pressure or even wrong judgement.
Religion / Re: Sexism Or Feminism? Which Is Worse? by 36STATES: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Feminist liberated women to become single mothers raising degenerates , statistically most rapist, criminals, suicide commiters, prisoners, come from children out of wedlock or divorced mother, all normalized in Western Societies thanks to Feminism

You are spewing your opinions here. Can you show us the statistic that supports the lies you stated above?
In the contrary feminism is one of the best things that happened to mankind in my own opinion. This is because it has exposed misogynist and weak men who think they can control women relying on selective useless religious books and outdated traditions for the fraud they are.

Studies have shown that anti-feminist are women haters in most cases and racist, because the two feeds on each other. The studies also have shown that such problem always has roots in the persons past, especially at early family and childhood conditions.

You have to look inward mate, your incel behaviors may have its roots with the way your father treated your mother when your were young.

What people like you fail to understand is that not everyone believes in the transcendental world, so using any beliefs on such bases as the foundation of your thought makes no meaning to them.

5 Likes

Religion / Re: Sexism Or Feminism? Which Is Worse? by 36STATES: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2021
socialmediaman:
Feminism is misunderstood by many Nigerian women who advocate for it. I also do not agree with certain parts of feminism, especially the ones that advocate for equality of leadership in the household. I will get back to feminism in a moment, let me address something in the next 2 paragraphs.

Our parents understood there is something called role play in the house. The man is the head of household whether he makes less income or not. The decisions should be made by him after due consideration with the wife, but that responsibility should be left to him for the good of the home.

It’s like CEO and CFO. The CFO is the person who does the finances, and advises the CEO on budgets, expenditure and income. But the CEO is empowered and trusted to make decisions for the company. In the home, the man is the CEO while the wife is the CFO. If you don’t think your man should lead your family, don’t marry him, stay single or find someone else. You stifle the man’s ability to lead when you continue to contest leadership of the home with him. Many of us make more money than our parents yet we allow them to lead and make decisions, but in the home we want to lead our husbands.

Back to the topic of feminism. When it comes to equal pay, right to inheritance, right to vote, right to lead in organizations, right to be respected as humans, right of social association, I think many men already subscribe to feminism, though many Nigerian men struggle with that. Women should be able to have nights out with their friends and colleagues, belong to political groups and play roles in politics etc but you see those household chores like doing dishes and laundry, vacuuming, cleaning and making food available? It’s her job, just like most men do the trash, wash the car, do the yard work and also help out with indoor chores when she has too much on her hands

Anyway, feminism is about being treated fairly though the advocates almost always want to go beyond what it is, which is why many men oppose it. It’s a game, feminism will likely never be accepted by men because it threatens their role in the society and they not it’s not not just about equity, it’s something more. Nigerian feminism is worse, it’s about challenging gender roles on a platter of entitlement which is why it may never succeed.

A lot of men are incapable of making decision. If I was a woman and I have a man like you who can't reason properly or not modern enough to operate in the present clime, I will not leave critical decision to you. Reason being that the repercussions of what you do or fail to do may have a life or death consequences for me and the kids.

3 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Sexism Or Feminism? Which Is Worse? by 36STATES: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Word of GOD has everything humanity needs.
Sexism is Wickedness , Feminism is rebellion. They are both evils. They are not acts we should be comparing. It's like Comparing yahoo yahoo and Rituals, which one is this or that?

We should strive to Live as our Maker, GOD Almighty asked us to not striving for Contention.

You are a complete bush man, and you should stop talking about concepts you are incapable of comprehending.

Feminism is only a threat to weak men like you who feel they need to keep women in check. Yes it is a rebellion to primitive people who think that they can use useless ancient religions like Christianity and Islam to control those that are more educated and more productive than them.

Incels and other misogynist like you are very full of hate and bile that many educated and forward looking majority of people don't bother about you.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Travel / Re: A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York by 36STATES: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fight the mother888ker.
Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Stunning In Recent Pictures by 36STATES: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
pyyxxaro:

With ur grinding stone forehead undecided

But you are too ashamed to post your own photo. It must be really hard being you.

3 Likes

Business / Re: CBN’s Supply Ban Won’t Affect Us - BDCs by 36STATES: 8:23am On Aug 04, 2021
blaise26abj:
I’m surprised no one is doing the maths . At 20,000 dollars per week . That’s 80,000 dollars per month per BDC . If you buy from government at 415 and sell at at black market rate of just 495 . That’s 80 naira profit per dollar . That’s 6,400,000 naira profit in 1 month . 76,400,000 in a year . shocked shocked shocked. And this is outside the dollars they buy and sell to customers directly .

For me it is not the BDCs fault that they were making that kind of money . It was the regulator’s (CBN ) stupidity of fixing dollars against naira officially and starving regular Nigerians of access to dollars from their accounts or banks thereby creating scarcity and forcing most Nigerians to have only the BDCs as their only source and pushing the Black market rates up

Exactly what I found when I calculated it. 6.4 Million a month!!! given to mostly hausa people - 80% of BDC owners are northerners. 74.6 million a year per person!!!. About 420 billion in a year for the 5600 DBCs. Over a billion dollar given to hausa people every year from oil money, on top of the profit they make.

What do the fictional Niger Delta people get from the oil?
Politics / Re: Salisu Garba Appointed Administrator Of NJI; Voluntarily Retires As Chief Judge by 36STATES: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
He was called to bar in 1984 just as he completed his National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in 1985. Justice Garba, who went into legal practice for three years after NYSC programme, was appointed Magistrate in the FCT in 1989, served as the Chief Registrar of the FCT High Court until he was appointed a judge of the FCT High Court in 1998.

Became a lawyer even before he finished NYSC.

Then four years later he was already a judge??. A southerner will practice for at least 15 years before being considered.

1 Like

Crime / Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by 36STATES: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

If at all he's based there, ha can't be acting like an Agbero.

The story has K-leg jare.

Your right.
A USA based doctor will not have time to bother to ask you to return 50.000 Naira.
To the extent of going to recover it with a gun. He comes across like a really bad person.
Crime / Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by 36STATES: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
post=104301489:
Brutal Deaths to all kidnappers and terrorists in our darling country.

Brutal death to supporters of any president that is known for nepotism, ethnic appointment of officials, forger of WAEC certificate and coup plotter. Hahahahaa.

The wanka is not gonna like this.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Career / Re: Is There Any Advantage Of Having A HSE Certificate? by 36STATES: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Opeabraham:
Bro, pls how can you be of help to become an HSE officer. I have certificate in OSHA, NEBOSH and IOSH. I will appreciate your assistance. Thank you.
Career / Re: Is There Any Advantage Of Having A HSE Certificate? by 36STATES: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
[quote author=zombieHUNTER post=104188936]
Politics / Re: Osinbajo To Launch Africa's First Court Recording System by 36STATES: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
Foolish house boy mere commissioner. Where is the electric power to do the recording?
Recording needs computers and servers which need steady electricity. Do the first thing first, you idiot.

Always trying to appear modern and cool when indeed he remains a common typical Nigerian crook.
Politics / Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Ajaokuta Steel Company Will Be Completed Soon by 36STATES: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2021
post=103959227:

@the bolded,
This is a very good news to us.
We need more of human capital development all over our nation.
We hope this can cut across evey state in the federation.

Slow and steady,
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria, and all good and sane Nigerians.

Like you have not heard this kind of rubbish a 1000 times since you started reading newspaper in Nigeria.
You are really a selfish and evil person, so carried away by few crumbs you receive from your benefactors, not minding the killings, the corruption and the total decimation of the country's unity through nepotism.

Your people are being removed from positions and replaced by Fulani's and you are only interested in the little change you're getting from the oppressor of your people. Shame really.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Olamilekan Adegbite: Ajaokuta Steel Company Will Be Completed Soon by 36STATES: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2021
I have heard that more than a thousand times since my childhood. Evil people everywhere.
Culture / Re: Sallah Celebration: Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Adeyemi & His Wives Step Out Together by 36STATES: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
This is a celebration of madness.
The bleached up idiot and his harem are super bad influence wherever he/they exits.
Politics / Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by 36STATES: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103835723:

Can we see your village let compare to Oba

Don't mind bitter people. Many of those that are against this burial are those that have no connection with where they come from.
They have no home in the village and do not visit village. They claim they are from Lagos state .... mostly Yoruba.

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by 36STATES: 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:
I know a family two sons live overseas. When their mom was alive they tagged her witch. The day that woman died, that was my first time seeing helicopter coffin. Helicopter their mom never entered when alive.

Definitely not in Igbo land.
Maybe from your part of Nigeria. People like you live in one room, or at most flat in Olowora Lagos. When something like this happen to you, you have no where to go to. You bury your parents in temporary grave in Lagos, and you think they will be happy with you.

TB Joshua style is not accepted in Igbo land. Did you see where his parents live? Shame, big shame.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja by 36STATES: 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Good stuff.
Quick burial is ok.

Next thing pls!
Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by 36STATES: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2021
Good stuff.
Crime / Re: Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery by 36STATES: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2021
Yorubas killing themselves, civil war between moslems and non moslems. Owomida has come home to roost.

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by 36STATES: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2021
No election for now

2 Likes

Education / Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by 36STATES: 8:57am On Jul 03, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:

Some shrines in Ogun is more comfortable than the kitchen he is cooking, abi preparing concoction..

I hope he baths with it..
Even use it to wipe his bumbum..
Just to make full use of the 5k abi..

Mtcheewm, may we not lack money..
Poverty will make you foolish

He's passing a very important message, something that should get you thinking. Is 5k not exploitative? Should schools be making profit from everything?

But people like you lack imagination and too docile to think critically. Instead you are castigating him, complaining about his kitchen.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children by 36STATES: 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
The order is not lifted, its still going to be carried out. You are an enemy of Igbo people, so don't count your chicks too early.

4 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Is This USA Conference Invitation Genuine? by 36STATES: 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Londonboyrep:
Lol, stopped reading after ‘hope this finds you in good health..’. Only Nigerians type like that!

You didn't see "and in spirit"? Wetin concern oyibo with spirit?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osinbajo, Fashola, Lawan, Others Attend APC Youth Conference In Abuja by 36STATES: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2021
Minister for darkness, evil alhaji Fashola is coming out gradually because election is around the corner.
His clique in the presidency are at the helm of marginalization and denial of many parts of SE/SS any government project.

He is a classical Yoruba chameleon muslim, very anti SE/SS. His ministry has zero work going on in those regions.
Whatever he does in those regions is just tokenism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 38 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.