Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

36STATES's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 36STATES's Profile / 36STATES's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 38 pages)

Politics / Re: MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council by 36STATES: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Escobat Yekini AKA Tinubu can't even lift his right hand.

It will be fun to watch him dance with heavy pampas around his waist.

We are warning everybody from SE, SS, NC not to vote for Tinubu the drug lord. If you make the mistake of voting EscoBAT, you are gonna get MC Olomu controlling the affairs in your state. Tinubu is expert on this. He will plant his men all over Nigeria and after him, his men will rule Nigeria for the next 30 years. He has done it in Lagos and SW already, so don't tell me he can't replicate that all over Nigeria.

MC Olomu and Tony Kabaka will be put in a position of authority and will be running everything in your state for the foreseeable future.

12 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by 36STATES: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2022
The man is really loved by honest Nigerians who understand that if Nigeria is made to work, it will benefit everyone. They also understand that it is a man of Obi's character that can turn things around for good in Nigeria. He is a man that runs many successful businesses as well as has experience in governance.

There is no way any honest person can compare him with Athiku on the grand master of corruption Tinubu. Escobat will turn Nigeria into Lagos where he controls everything through his thugs. MC Olomu will be controlling your state if you make the mistake of voting for that criminal called Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by 36STATES: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2022
Tinubu Urchins have killed and eat all our animals in the zoo. Very despicable lot including their drug lord.

Politics / Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by 36STATES: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2022
Tinubu Escobat cannot win election in Nigeria.

If you make the mistake to vote for Escobat, he will plant his men all over Nigeria that in the next 30 years his gang will still be controlling everything. He did it in Lagos and SW, so he will surely do it in Nigeria. CBN and NNPC will be moved to his residence in Burdelion, Ikoyi Lagos. MC Olomu will be controlling everything in your state.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria Police: Say No To Vote Buying & Electoral Violence (Pictures) by 36STATES: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nigerian police should focus their message on EscoBAT.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Hoodlums Raze INEC Offices In Abeokuta South, Ede South LGAs (Photos) by 36STATES: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
They should hold EscoBAT responsible, you can't trust a drug dealer. A drug dealer of his stature has a heart of stone, the scale he was selling heroine in Chicago means he must have bumped off many opponents on the streets of that state. He did it to his opponent in Lagos too to become governor.

His thugs have set his criminal plan of rigging the election in motion.

If you make the mistake of voting EscoBAT, you are gonna get MC Olomu controlling the affairs in your state. Tinubu is expert on this. He will plant his men all over Nigeria and after him, his men will rule Nigeria for the next 30 years. He has done it in Lagos and SW already, so don't tell me he can't replicate that all over Nigeria.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign by 36STATES: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
post=118280426:
Another LAMBA

Tinubu the drug lord will never be president. Vote Tinubu and get MC Olomu as your king maker. Corruption x10 will be the order of the day if corrupt Escobat is voted as president.

2 Likes

Health / Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by 36STATES: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Starzo:

You sef you just exposed yourself as being a 'dead brain' for insinuating that hiv is a potent killing tool that Boko Haram or anybody can use to quickly eradicate their enemies.

Hiv is not a death sentence ...get that into your numb skull

Those who live in glass houses should'nt...... complete it yourself

I never insinuated that, you are the one that is doing that. I said if it was possible, BH and IS would have used it to wipe out their enemy. Now you shamelessly put "quickly" to what I said. You are the type of dead brains I was referring to here on Nairaland, who lack the ability to critically analyse information before accepting them.
Politics / Re: Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by 36STATES: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
The man is really loved by honest Nigerians who understand that if Nigeria is made to work, it will benefit everyone. They also understand that it is a man of Obi's character that can turn things around for good in Nigeria. He is a man that runs many successful businesses as well as has experience in governance.

There is no way any honest person can compare him with Athiku on the grand master of corruption Tinubu. Escobat will turn Nigeria into Lagos where he controls everything through his thugs. MC Olomu will be controlling your state if you make the mistake of voting for that criminal called Tinubu.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by 36STATES: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Escobat can't be president unless you are ready to suffer.

MC Olumu will be controlling your state if you make the mistake of voting Tinubu the criminal.

Politics / Re: Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) by 36STATES: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Drug pusher can't be president

Politics / Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by 36STATES: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
Escobat is a thief and a drug dealer. He forfeited the money because he knew it was a drug money. DOJ do drop cases if you make restitution for your crime, especially drug cases like this. His accomplice are serving long terms in Chicago jails till today.

I think PDP and LP should go and seek out those his accomplices and pay them money to tell us the full storey.

4 Likes

Health / Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by 36STATES: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
NaMe4:
Well. If the aim was to transmit the virus, it was just a waste of time.
The pH of the zobo drink would denature the virus.
Not to talk about the acidic pH of the stomach of the consumer.

Thank you for your enlightened post. Dead brain Nairlanders will believe this crap without asking questions or making efforts to analyse the possibility of such thing happening. If it was possible, boko harem or Islamic state would have used it to wipe out their enemies.
Education / Re: UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) by 36STATES: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
That question is obviously part of a comprehension which the op just presented a tiny fraction of. I blame the MOD that pushed this sort of nonsense for discussion.
Those with block brain on Nairaland have jumped on it without critiquing and asking themselves questions.
Celebrities / Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by 36STATES: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
At least he is doing it with fertile young beautiful girls.
Not that OHooney of Ife, who is marrying old gagwohs that cannot bear him children.
Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by 36STATES: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
Thank God this man is bringing out something small small. Its our looted money, we should demand more or it. Alpa Beta alone takes over $20M a month from Lagos.
Politics / Re: Atiku, Firm In Row Over $5.9m Visa Bill Payment by 36STATES: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
Vote4Obi:
Tinubu and fake news. Anyways, he should know that he isn't any better than Atiku.

Let them continue deceiving themselves Sha. It is left for Nigerians to vote wisely or suffer the consequences!!

I am Obi supporter and don't want Atiku as president.
However, this is an agbado urchins cheap propaganda. Very shameless display of the criminality their agbodo boss is known for, which he has successfully used in caging Lagos state and its treasury.

All these outlandish fake stories used against Jonathan years ago will not work, people are desperate for change and they know Tinubu is going to be worse than Bohari, .. where MC Olomo will become the head of government agencies.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by 36STATES: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
This is going to be a game changer. Obi-Datti should take this very serious. Get younger LP stalwarts on this particular campaign agenda.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by 36STATES: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2022
People shouldn't be ashamed to ask for more money from the crook called Yekini or Thief..nubu.

It is our money he stole and proceed of his different corruption schemes. It is money from Alpha Beta racket, it is money from signboards racket, it is money from Lagos buses which MC Olomu took and returned to him, it is money extorted by LASTMA and sent to the agbado bandit, it is part of the bullion van.

It could also be part of the money he made in his Chicago drug days or money from her daughter the Iya Oloja of Nigeria or money from his 3 billion Naira annual pension?
Politics / Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by 36STATES: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2022
It was not a communal clash, it was a massacre of villagers by Fulani bandits. It is part of the grand plan to drive native people out of their homes to make way for Fulani people.

We have a duty to challenge this evil attempt to deceive people by APC and their urchans to call a clear case of ethnic cleansing a communal clash. Did people of Benue go to fulani land to attack them?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Governor Soludo Bans Bet9ja, Nairabet, Other Gambling Services, In Anambra by 36STATES: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
yyyyyyyyy
Politics / Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by 36STATES: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
Very old and sick man known for corruption and godfatherism wants us to believe a word from him. Tinubu will put MC Olomo in charge of oil imports if he is allowed to near Aso Rock.
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by 36STATES: 6:29am On Oct 09, 2022
I don't know where Nigerians came to this unfounded belief that those that study philosophy degree are unintelligent. Some of the most intelligent people I have ever met are philosophy graduates.
Romance / Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by 36STATES: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
I bring out my bible and read Hezekiah and pray hail Mary five times.
Politics / Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by 36STATES: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
These ones are proper houses, not the ones in Kogi.
Sports / Re: Dapo Abiodun Donates House, Other Gifts, To Tobi Amusan by 36STATES: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2022
She deserves it.....what a great athlete.

Nigeria is proud of you. This one is not make belief, this is solid achievements.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: As A Graduate What Position Can I Apply For INEC by 36STATES: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2022
You apply based on your experience, not your paper qualification. You have look at how your experience match what they are looking for and them your academic qualification second.
Politics / Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by 36STATES: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2022
Abacha's "hospitality" and his "ruthlessness" which one is even worse?

No one in this traumatized country wants any of Abacha's qualities in any future government from 2023.

Obi is the only one among the major candidates without a single Abacha's characteristics. Tinubu and Athiku are the same with Abacha on corruption, and Tinubu has the ruthlessness of Abacha in his handling of Lagos politics. If elected president, he will replicate Lagos god fatherism and ring Nigeria round with his gang. MC Olomo may be appointing governors in Kwara and Kaduna states under Tinubu.
Religion / Re: Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen by 36STATES: 11:53am On Sep 11, 2022
Not until Peter Obi is elected.
If you want Jesus to come back, vote wisely, vote Obi.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) by 36STATES: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2022
I strongly believe that was a fake picture. Look at the bonnet and the rusts, which takes days to appear. And why is there no fluid from the car on the ground. Those safety balloons should be covering their faces, if it was real accident scene.

Why are they so relaxed, no state of shock on their face, no agony. That wreckage has been there for weeks before that photo. It is either photoshopped or they entered the place to take the picture.

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Irish Twitter Jubilate Over The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II by 36STATES: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This Irish people knw the late queen more than the Africans

I remembered how Nigerians celebrated the death of General sanni abacha

Hmm

Yaribas were holding parties all over Lagos. The day Abacha died was the day I saw Falana first and last in flesh. He was on top of a 504 Peugeot salon being driven around Ikeja under bridge while being chaired by every Yoruba in site.

I am astonished they are the one having a sleepless night over a comment made by a lady in far away USA, and lecturing and pontificating on how not to criticize your tormentor.

I am not really sad because 99% of them are the agbado, ewa and cassava urchins, decent Yorubas don't behave that way. Check the astronomical increase in the hateful comments since Peter Obi declared his interest, that will show you that they are in severe pains and have resorted to their cheap blackmail of Igbos as always.

3 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by 36STATES: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
It boggles the mind, nigerians attacking another nigerian in support of a white man, these same nigerians will cry racism by white people.

All these are because an Igbo have dared to challenge the agbado and ewa thief. This is just a tip of the ice bag. Haven't you seen the hostility hate against anything and anyone Igbo recently on Nairaland?

The whole strategy is to portray them as evil and link Obi to such evil to divert support from him. But trust me, they are already failing.

We told them about their gang up against Jonathan but they didn't listen. Most SS/SE give them the same treatment they gave to their son GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 38 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.