Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? (2111 Views)

Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by chiogo(f): 3:36am On Dec 22, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol fade away coo alley-oops nee.  embarassed
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by KennyG6(m): 3:36am On Dec 22, 2009
madlady:

dat one funny sha, you mean like in the the slavery days. See mine, pearly white grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
FADED
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by chika98: 3:36am On Dec 22, 2009
Men fade too. If it's beauty they have receding hairline plus the stomach becomes bigger
If it's mileage; who wants a man LovePeddler? No one!
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by TOPE20001(f): 3:37am On Dec 22, 2009
chika98:

Men fade too. If it's beauty they have receding hairline plus the stomach becomes bigger

Amen sis cool grin
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:40am On Dec 22, 2009
chika98:

As long as he has a fat pocket. That covers the big stomach and the receding hairline right ?
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by madlady(f): 3:40am On Dec 22, 2009
[/quote][quote author=Kenny_G link=topic=370016.msg5162202#msg5162202 date=1261449393]
FADED

WHICH PART, YOU BLIND, OLD AGE DON CATCH YOU. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by chika98: 3:41am On Dec 22, 2009
OgidiBoy:

As long as he has a fat pocket. That covers the big stomach and the receding hairline right ?

That means nothing when you really think about it
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:44am On Dec 22, 2009
chika98:

That means nothing when you really think about it

For you dear, but not for the other millions of women out there.
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by KennyG6(m): 3:46am On Dec 22, 2009
madlady:

WHICH PART, YOU BLIND, OLD AGE DON CATCH YOU. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin
even ur eyes don fade sef, cheesy cheesy cheesy
@poster pls leave this issue alone jare, while some women fail to realise that the cards of nature are unevenly stacked against them; they often try and justify their promiscuosity by pointing at the men. Unfortunately, men tend to get away with it while the "wear and tear" is often hard to shake off for women,
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by madlady(f): 3:48am On Dec 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

even your eyes don fade sef, cheesy cheesy cheesy
@poster pls leave this issue alone jare, while some women fail to realise that the cards of nature are unevenly stacked against them; they often try and justify their promiscuosity by pointing at the men. Unfortunately, men tend to get away with it while the "wear and tear" is often hard to shake off for women,

I SAID YOU ARE BLIND, NOW YOU DEAF TOO.
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by chika98: 3:49am On Dec 22, 2009
madlady:

LMAO! Thinking of it now. Kenny shey you dey wear glasses? LWKMD grin grin
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by KennyG6(m): 3:50am On Dec 22, 2009
madlady:

no ma, i 'm neither deaf nor blind,
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by KennyG6(m): 3:50am On Dec 22, 2009
chika98:

LMAO! Thinking of it now. Kenny shey you dey wear glasses? LWKMD grin grin
ya
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by madlady(f): 3:55am On Dec 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

even your eyes don fade sef, cheesy cheesy cheesy

So the poster does not mean natural ageing? does he mean over usage of the body?
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by KennyG6(m): 3:56am On Dec 22, 2009
madlady:

So the poster does not mean natural ageing? does he mean over usage of the body?
ya i believe he is talking abt sxual Mileage
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by chika98: 3:57am On Dec 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

ya

Why are you sounding serious na? I just dey play with you na
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by KennyG6(m): 3:59am On Dec 22, 2009
chika98:

lol i tot u were asking a sincere question, grin
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by madlady(f): 4:01am On Dec 22, 2009
chika98:

Yes I 2 felt you were vex. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Kenny G
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by KennyG6(m): 4:02am On Dec 22, 2009
madlady:

Yes I 2 felt you were vex. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Kenny G
vex ke? naaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by chika98: 4:04am On Dec 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

lol i tot u were asking a sincere question, grin

No vex you hear. wink

Have you written your tubes adventures lately?
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by madlady(f): 4:04am On Dec 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

vex ke? naaaaaaaaaaaaa,

Ok cool sha. Bed time. cool
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by KennyG6(m): 4:06am On Dec 22, 2009
madlady:

Ok cool sha. Bed time. cool
this early? and what did happen to that luvly pic of urs? d thing fade? grin grin
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by madlady(f): 4:08am On Dec 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

this early? and what did happen to that luvly pic of urs? d thing fade? grin grin

No, in the attic, I will put it back on for you. grin
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by KennyG6(m): 4:09am On Dec 22, 2009
madlady:

No sha, in the attic, I will put it back on for you. grin
very generous of u, grin
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by madlady(f): 4:14am On Dec 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

very generous of u, grin

That one, i have about 5 or 6, that's how I paint, keep doing the same thing until I tire myself. cool
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by KennyG6(m): 4:18am On Dec 22, 2009
didnt know u r a painter, its very juicy i mean nice wink wink cheesy grin
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 22, 2009
Some Nigerians Nugors are in the west but still have their archaic mentality  (A man can age but he looks great, a woman can age but she should be lynched because she doesnt deserve to live "sighs"). We all age, man and woman, its a natural process so rather than poke fun at it, we should embrace it.
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by KennyG6(m): 4:21am On Dec 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Some Nigerians Nugors are in the west but still have their archaic mentality (A man can age but he looks great, a woman can age but she should be lynched because she doesnt deserve to live "sighs"wink. We all age, man and woman, its a natural process so rather than poke fun at it, we should embrace it.
yipeeeeeeeee she's back. defender of the , grin grin grin
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by Pweety4me(f): 4:22am On Dec 22, 2009
@Post It's just like when u see clothes that have holes or get stain in a shop they go reduce d prices naw give discount same ni fun awon gurls yen. . . tongue
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

yipeeeeeeeee she's back. defender of the ,  grin grin grin

Silly Nugor, you know you are talking recklessly angry angry angry angry grin
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by KennyG6(m): 4:25am On Dec 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Silly Nugor, you know you are talking recklessly angry angry angry angry grin
grin grin u have dat effect on me wink
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

grin grin u have dat effect on me wink

Aaaaah, so you just wrote that reckless jargon for effect? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Do U See Yourself Getting Married? / Sensitive Part Of A Lady / You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.