Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" (42152 Views)

Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by crispus09(m): 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
this otobo or obodo, n suliemon get destiny frm heaven o cool
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
EastGold:
Stephanie, it's over for you
wait ooo no be Genea pix u dey use as meme? shocked
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by DollarAngel(m): 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Woman you failed as a mother to train her

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by KayTash(m): 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
That Otobo of a girl never sounded sane for once.Her accounts have been conflicting right from the beginning.I personally advice she sees a doctor.On the other hand, I also think she is being sponsored by some powers that be.

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
SEE USELESS MOTHER. WAS SHE THERE WHEN THE AKPORSTLE DEY KNACK THE GIRL? undecided undecided
What evidence do u even have before u call the old woman useless?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by subsurface: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
If care is not taken this Nigeria generation and the next may find life difficult.., jst look at how over 70% believed and spread the rumors..
This has confirmed that the Nigeria youths are not prepared for future leadership positions..

Cos leaders dont base decision on rumors

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Zaha(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
breeze go blow fowl yanch go open
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by JESUSMYLOVE(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Antoeni:
Mama go and sleep,relax ur mind, God is using ur daughter to expose Apst Sule's evil deeds

guy u are u fool and a product of a broken condom with shame

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by cyrilamx(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Who is saying the truth now? The father accused the mother of leading a debauchery life hence their divorce 30 years ago though Stephanie is 20ty something according to d dad. Now the mother accusing the daughter of being wayward...what a contradiction!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by jumpandpas(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ishilove:

And you were there when Apostle was 'nacking' her, abi?

This woman is the one that's not normal according to her husband and that's why he divorced her.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by 0b10010011: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2017

Remaining Daniella Okeke's mother and Mercedes Benz C.E.O to apologise.

Hin tacticians still dey learn work.

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by omofunaab(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Just like they told us how Stephanie Otobo denied knowing festus keyamo.. They released a false statement credited to her.

And they also quoted the father as saying his daughter was in her twenties but her mother divorced him over 30 years ago

This is simply media packaging.

Only people who have had the opportunity of working with a media outfit will know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ishilove: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
balancediet:
May we not Have wayward children. It is better ro be childless than to Have one like stephenie Otobo.
Amen o
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by kullozone(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
SEE USELESS MOTHER. WAS SHE THERE WHEN THE AKPORSTLE DEY KNACK THE GIRL? undecided undecided

Insulting an old woman because of one ashawo and one man that likes to end on the back.
I hope you sef dey there when he was knacking and ending it off on her back? If not you're useless.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by nelajayi(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is the reason i will always visit nairaland to read comments; really love you guys!
malware:

NOPE, I WASN'T THERE, BUT THE GIRL WAS THERE grin grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by austinfan4love(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:

NOPE, I WASN'T THERE, BUT THE GIRL WAS THERE grin grin
sharrapp ya mouth,,,yeye pikin,,,,naxo una go dey carry fake news,,,
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by goodnews777: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:

YOU ARE THE ILLITERATE, GULLIBLE, SINFUL SOUL. DIDN,T THAT GIRL CLAIM THE APOSTLE DID MARRAIGE INTRODUCTION.HER MOTHER AND FATHER HAVE DENIED IT.SO WHERE AND WHO REPRESENTED HER PARENTS..IS EL RUFAI HER FATHER ?I IF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WANT TO GO TO HELL, STOP LOOKING FOR A PASTOR WHO SINS SO YOU THINK GOD WILL OVERLOOK BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ALONE. FOLLOW CHRIST PERFECT EXAMPLE. STOP CALLING FOR THE HEAD OF AN INNOCENT MAN. That girl in Canada she is called Jezebel. In Europe she was a prostitute. She is into drugs and every evil imaginable . Does El Rufai think NIGERIANS are stupid to beleive this prostitute?

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
holyokoto:
Apostle Suleiman, abi na prophet Suleiman, please be more professional on who you bribe. You and I knew that Otobo's Mother was not there when you are crushing her. The Lady is a full grown adult not a mad woman. You want everybody to be confuse that "Evil Spirit" is tormenting her.

Better collect your money and Bribe another person, her Mother should be the last person to know who is crushing her
Didn't you read the part were she said apostle wasn't introduced to her.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
now stephanie is standing alone.
The Association of Apostle's Asslickers (AAA) will kill me for this.... grin

BUT....

There are a couple of Apostle's predictions which have not even remotely come true.

https://www.nairaland.com/3690705/el-rufai-die-see-apostle-sulemans#54723018

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by ikemesit4477: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
you are calling somebodys mother useless, i know is not your fault! I blame the virus that is in your brain! As your name implies!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by KAYD007(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
They should stop referring to this girl as a Canadian based singer angry
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by othniel1234: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=Lily4star post=54899082]

your mother is a useless mother,before she begs somethning would have come up
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Watch the video here: sabipeepz.com/2017/03/24/video-please-forgive-my-daughter-stephanie-otobos-mother-begs-apostle-suleman/
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Georgeisco2007: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
But you saw in the write up that her daughter claimed she and the mother received him ( Apostle Suleman) when he came to do introduction which the mother has said she has never seen the man before. Pls always read before you comment because to whom brain is given; common sense is expected from him.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by felixomor: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hmmmmmm..

Ranchoddas come o....
Ur story id still unfolding by the day...

U still dey follow?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by goodnews777: 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Antoeni:
Mama go and sleep,relax ur mind, God is using ur daughter to expose Apst Sule's evil deeds

May God expose you to slander and false accusations. What she has done to this pastor May God allow the devil to use someone to create problems for you too if the allegations are untrue. If it's true may it not happen to you. If untrue may you perpetually be in shame and disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by danduchi(m): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
How much did El Rufai pay this girl for a lifetime curse she brought on herself

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by pokipoki: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
Hahahaha. Having sex is completely different from a marriage introduction. At least we now know there was never an introduction as claimed by the lady. Abi will she say her mother was not present for the introduction?

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by holyokoto(m): 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Didn't you read the part were she said apostle wasn't introduced to her.

Whatever, I was like seeing the scandal as mere accusation, but this news is too cheap to believe. If anything in terms of Devil using somebody in Christianity, thats when the LIES comes in. How was the Lady used by the Devil? Cheap religious talk to deceive people. The woman only said the words someone put in her mouth. Where was she all these while. A strategy to deceive many. Am not one of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Money To A Man In Church / Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess / Priest Who Marked Independence On Refuse Dump In Owerri Sent On Transfer. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.