Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,375 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" (42171 Views)

Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by ehissi(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
where is it over?.
Or did you see the pic or video of the fake mother of otobo begging.
Even if it is true that her mother beg,
She confirm, she had not see her daughter for the past 3yrs.

Then who did Stephanie take Apostle Suleiman to with drinks for introduction? angry

Her mother says she has never met Apostle Suleiman and hasnt seen the girl in 3 years, the father say he has never met Apostle Suleiman not to talk of doing introduction.......

But Stephanie said that Apostle Suleiman promised to marry her that he wants more boys and that they even done their introduction..........

Abi na Peter Rufai she carry Suleiman go meet abi na El-Rufai...... undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Jesusloveyou: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Edelweiss44:

When a big fool is talking, his words stink! It's obvious you're either a big fool with no sense at all or you are sensible, but one of those who are paid to sell stephanie's blackmail to the public and make us believe it's true. You and another agent of darkness here on Nairaland called @NwamaziNwaAro will surely be put to total shame when Stephanie finally confesses with her own mouth.

Imagine a senseless fellow like you calling an elderly woman like that a useless mother just because she is speaking the truth! Is she not the same mother that Stephanie claimed she took Apostle Suleiman to meet her parents for marriage introduction? ?? or does she have two sets of parents? ? Stephanie's father had first of all come out to refute that claim made by Stephanie and people like you did not believe him, now her mother too has come out to say the same thing and you are here calling the woman useless? Honestly you should thank God that I am not God, if not I would have sent thunder to blast you to pieces now. You better thank God that He is merciful and not like us human beings. but you better have sense and repent before God's mercy is withdrawn from you and judgement hits you!
you see your life?
How can the runs girl use her real parents.
And that does not deny the fact that the fake pastor did not ffuck her and be sending her money.
And that does not also deny the fact about ms daniel okeke he bought house and car for.
And that does also deny the fact that the fake pastor ffuck queen esther and cause her sickness.
Can he also bribe the parents of all those girls he ffuck?
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Abudu2000(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
ehissi:

But stephanie said that Suleiman went with drinks to see her people for introduction....... undecided

Her father said it is a lie, her mother said it is a lie and she hasnt even seen the girl in 3 years, then who did she take Apostle Suleiman to for introduction? angry

Peter Rufai? Abi na El-Rufai........ undecided
but he never denied knowing her either.... So if he knew her, where did he know her,how,why,when,what,and even how would such a s**t even get a facetime with such man??

Fact is if you aren't with neither of them 247, don't pick sides, we all see what mogs do dese days, YouTube is a living proof of their scandals,
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Lily4star(f): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
SirMichael1:

*Singing*

fine girl open leg I want to give you belle ×2
Belle O, Belle O
fine girl open leg I want to give you belle

If you don't understand this joke, I'm really sorry cry

But you're cute sha (I know you hear this word almost every other day) and I'm single.

Thank you, after you will accuse Davido of giving girls belle upandan, I dorge it
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Jesusloveyou: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
ehissi:

Then who did Stephanie take Apostle Suleiman to with drinks for introduction? angry

Her mother says she has never met Apostle Suleiman and hasnt seen the girl in 3 years, the father say he has never met Apostle Suleiman not to talk of doing introduction.......

But Stephanie said that Apostle Suleiman promised to marry her that he wants more boys and that they even done their introduction..........

Abi Peter Rufai she carry Suleiman go meet abi na El-Rufai...... undecided
see this one?
You are stil a kid.
So you expect such runs girl to use her real parents.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by dabwan123(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
You're insane... Calling an elderly woman old enough to be your mother "Useless"

malware:
SEE USELESS MOTHER. WAS SHE THERE WHEN THE AKPORSTLE DEY KNACK THE GIRL? undecided undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Omonigeriarere: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
holyokoto:
Apostle Suleiman, abi na prophet Suleiman, please be more professional on who you bribe. You and I knew that Otobo's Mother was not there when you are crushing her. The Lady is a full grown adult not a mad woman. You want everybody to be confuse that "Evil Spirit" is tormenting her.

Better collect your money and Bribe another person, her Mother should be the last person to know who is crushing her

Was it not the same Stephanie who claimed that Suleiman has gone to his village prior to this time for proper introduction?

You need to wake up from your slumbering.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by ehissi(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Abudu2000:
but he never denied knowing her either.... So if he knew her, where did he know her,how,why,when,what,and even how would such a s**t even get a facetime with such man??

Fact is if you aren't with neither of them 247, don't pick sides, we all see what mogs do dese days, YouTube is a living proof of their scandals,

The fact of the matter is that her story is loaded with many untruths.......

I am not exonerating anyone but her story doesnt check out. At least you have to admit that.

She gave videos and is so eager to give raunchy details of sex positions but evidence seems to be lacking on their deep and intimate relationship.

She first said she was pregnant for him and that was the problem. That he was showing eagerness to marry her while they were having sex, until she got pregnant.

She later went to press conference and changed story and said he tricked her to drink something that made her to bleed out the baby while she was in Canada.

She said she has pictures and will release more of them together on trips and other meetings abroad, then she came to press conference and changed it again, saying that the laptop with the pictures was stolen on her way to the Nigeria at the airport.

The one that made me suspect this mumu was when she said he constantly transferred huge sums of cash to her and that they should go and check her account balance; she said this at the press conference........

Question? Is it the people/audience of the press conference that will go and check your bank account or is it not you that will print your bank statement and present it......... undecided

That was where I stopped taking her serious, I was waiting for someone to say DNA test and bank statement, until she gave a press conference and the stories now turned out to be different from what she said when she was at kirikiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by ayorbammy007(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
arswear that pastor yav bribed her
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ishilove:
Pa Otobo has denied meeting the Apostle, now Mama, who Apostle allegedly came to meet with drinks and money for introduction in Warri has also denied meeting Apostle, and added to that she hasn't even seen her wayward daughter in three years. cheesy

The plot thickens grin

The kind of disgrace awaiting Stephanie and co will be used as a reference point for many years to come. cheesy
so now u are quick to believe are mother?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by ehissi(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
see this one?
You are stil a kid.
So you expect such runs girl to use her real parents.

So you first know say na runs girl before? lipsrsealed

You seem to be have more information than the average Otobo fan...... wink

Abi na you and Apostle dey chop am together? wink

Oya tell us who she took Suleiman to for introduction naaah, so that we can be better informed like you......... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by PrickGetSize(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
dragonking3:
you forgot to add omenkalives grin
Nobody pays that one, believe me. He's just a sadist and a freestyle zombie. grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by fof1: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
Antoeni:
Mama go and sleep,relax ur mind, God is using ur daughter to expose Apst Sule's evil deeds

UR VERY EVIL DEALINGS WILL BE EXPOSED IN DRAMATIC FASHION IN JESUS NAME. U DON'T KNOW D DIMENSIONS OF SATANIC MANIPULATIONS AND FALSEHOOD,YET U OPEN UR STINKING FOUL MOUTH TO UTTER TRASH AGAINST D INNOCENT. BEWARE OR BE BLAMED FOR UR FOOLY. GOD IS D FINAL JUDGE IN ALL MATTERS. DON'T MAKE URSELF A MEMBER OF D JURY.PLS STAY AWAY FROM D WRATH TO COME.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Ugosample(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
neocortex:
Is this one a mother, you haven't seen your daughter for 3 years and
you claim that she is not "normal".
The lying adulterer will engineer any support in order to redeem his
battered image.
SMH.

Don't mind him

We know he bleeped the girl, he can do as much image laundering, but we all know.

Mumu man with mumu followers

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Edelweiss44: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you see your life?
And that does not deny the fact that the fake pastor did not ffuck her and be sending her money.
And that does not also deny the fact about ms daniel okeke he bought house and car for.
And that does also deny the fact that the fake pastor ffuck queen esther and cause her sickness.
Nonsense.

Another goat there on the loose. When you are ready to have sense and use it, we can talk. But first, go and insert a brain inside your head first, because I have nothing to say to you if you find it impossible to understand the basics that the girl who lied to us with the people she connived with to tell us she took Apostle Suleiman to her parents for marriage introduction is also the same girl who lied to us that the Apostle slept with her and got her pregnant. the same girl lied to us with photoshopped pictures. the same girl lied to us with her conspirators that the Apostle had been sleeping with an actress, and even went as far as photoshopping the Apostle's car number plate to a black jeep to make us believe it's a car the Apostle bought and gave to Daniella Okeke. Pls when you have sense, you can come for us to talk but until then just park yourself there and go look for your sense wherever you left it.

......and please go and change that your moniker, it doesn't befit you because you are a complete disgrace to Christianity!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by BraniacX(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
The B of BMC (brainless of buhari media center) ISTANDWITHBUHAR It is over for you too tongue Over to you grin
What next? cheesy
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by SirMichael1: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lily4star:

Thank you, after you will accuse Davido of giving girls belle upandan, I dorge it

grin You can't dodge what wasn't thrown at you na. BTW, which UNI did you take that photo?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by wirinet(m): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Some people should not be allowed to have children. See what a mother wrote concerning the child she carried in her womb for 9 months;
Mother of Stephanie Otobo, the alleged girlfriend of Apostle Johnson Suleman of the Omega Fire Ministries, has said she has not seen her daughter in the last three years, noting that her daughter ”is not normal .”

So she is proud to say that she had not seen her daughter for the past 3 years. what about phone, has she also not spoken to her daughter for the past 3 years? So she is telling us that she has no form of relationship whatever with her daughter. She then to say her daughter is not normal, how did she know that? If the the daughter is not normal, then it must run in the family, meaning she is not normal also.

She expressed willingness to, “see the revered cleric to apologize if given access to him.”

She expressed willingness to see apostle Suleiman, but she is not expressing willingness to she her daughter. She did not even express willingness to see her when she was in police cell for over one week.

I pray my enemy does not get this kind of mother.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Olulinks(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
East Gold:
Stephanie, it's over for you
It's over for freeze, Keyamo, his chamber and all otobo supporters.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by BraniacX(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Another goat there on the loose. When you are ready to have sense and use it, we can talk. But first, go and insert a brain inside your head first, because I have nothing to say to you if you find it impossible to understand the basics that the girl who lied to us with the people she connived with to tell us she took Apostle Suleiman to her parents for marriage introduction is also the same girl who lied to us that the Apostle slept with her and got her pregnant. the same girl lied to us with photoshopped pictures. the same girl lied to us with her conspirators that the Apostle had been sleeping with an actress, and even went as far as photoshopping the Apostle's car number plate to a black jeep to make us believe it's a car the Apostle bought and gave to Daniella Okeke. Pls when you have sense, you can come for us to talk but until then just park yourself there and go look for your sense wherever you left it.

......and please go and change that your moniker, it doesn't befit you because you are a complete disgrace to Christianity!

The brainless isn't a christian!

Ignore it

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by justmondris: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:
SEE USELESS MOTHER. WAS SHE THERE WHEN THE AKPORSTLE DEY KNACK THE GIRL? undecided undecided

malware: where you there when Apostle sulemain was "knacking her" ?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Olulinks(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
Abudu2000:
JUST because she said it doesn't mean it's true!?

I know some gulibles will be quck to judge now, mother that hasn't left the shores of Nigeria has no say in this...
How foolish can you be? So you now live with the mother to know if she's left the Shores of the country before or not. Why not kuku say she's not the mother? Mumu!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by justmondris: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
ehissi:

So you first know say na runs girl before? lipsrsealed

You seem to be have more information than the average Otobo fan...... wink

Abi na you and Apostle dey chop am together? wink

Oya tell us who she took Suleiman to for introduction naaah, so that we can be better informed like you......... wink

a prostitute will gladly take a rich man that wants to marry her to her real parents for introduction. why will a runs girl not take a rich man to meet her real parents for introduction? who doesn't want to marry a rich man?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Edelweiss44: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you see your life?
Nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeMle9gxHv4
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Antoeni(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
For the fact that I have more Like and Share than u combine idiots ,dat means am in orde, my advice pray dat God free u from ur bandage
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Pascal181: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
el rufai and his accomplices who are behind this blackmail will soon see d wrath of God including all those who join in one way or d other to promote dis evil lie against the God's anointed.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Genea(f): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:

wait ooo no be Genea pix u dey use as meme? shocked
yepaaaaa, I don die
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by ehissi(m): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
justmondris:

a prostitute will gladly take a rich man that wants to marry her to her real parents for introduction. why will a runs girl not take a rich man to meet her real parents for introduction? who doesn't want to marry a rich man?

Help me ask am Ooooh!

The video of the mother is all over youtube, denying the child strange ways, I no know wetin all these fellow are looking for again.....

Whether them dey wait, Until Buhari personally write letter give National Assembly saying "I have Cleared Apostle Suleiman of all wrong doing" like he do for Magu and Babchir, I no know...... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Genea(f): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Aderola15:

Like play like play, this yeye girl don turn meme grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Genea, izz over for you oooooo tongue tongue
aderola oooo, shey o ri aiye mi nta embarassed
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by LeSaint(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Abudu2000:
JUST because she said it doesn't mean it's true!?

I know some gulibles will be quck to judge now, mother that hasn't left the shores of Nigeria has no say in this...

Video of the mother saying all that, or, - - - you know the rest.

Spin doctors at work here, most likely.
Ok, I don see video.
Nah wah for that Otobo family sef. The woman ignorant gan.
But that one no epp apostuu case one bit.
Too many indicting evidence against him, which his minions would like to wish away.
His only safe option is out-of-court settlement
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" by Genea(f): 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
EastGold:
Stephanie, it's over for you
Oga aw far na embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church / 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen / Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.