Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread (67304 Views)

What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 / Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 / The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by 1realBobby(m): 7:59am On Aug 17, 2017
Dainikel:

You got it all mixed up bro, Yemi Alade saved Bunmi & left Yimika to the other coaches to steal of which Pato came on board
he is mistaking bunmi for yimika and yimika for bunmi...
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by therockz(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2017
Dainikel:

You got it all mixed up bro, Yemi Alade saved Bunmi & left Yimika to the other coaches to steal of which Pato came on board
ha its a lie oh yemi saved yimika n bunmi was stolen by pato
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2017
She is the one I am waiting for o.
She and Arewa.
adeoba5:
Still waiting for the girl who sang the National Anthem during the blinds or has she done her battle ni
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by fpeter(f): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2017
homesteady:

Beneath your beautiful - Labrinth ft Emelie Sande.

It should be this or

Hurt you - Toni Braxton ft Babyface.

That's it, very beautiful song....thank you.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by obakore20(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
Precious has the best pitch note on the show, there was no how Grace could stand that. It was just unfortunate that Grace was not stole by any of the other celebrities and as for Mama Africa she is just being very partial which i think the organisers of the Voice Nigeria should call her to order or better still terminate her contract if she refuses to change.

ImaIma1:

But the guys always seem to fair better. See Precious and that young guy with glasses. Yemi didnt pick him because she always picks the girls. But i think he was better
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by obakore20(m): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
adeoba5:
Still waiting for the girl who sang the National Anthem during the blinds or has she done her battle ni

i can't wait to see her perform. she is my favourite contestants, she might be very good classical singer but might not be sound for our kind of music. i just hope she makes it to the finals and even win sef
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by homesteady(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
therockz:
ha its a lie oh yemi saved yimika n bunmi was stolen by pato

Yimika is the boy, while Bunmi is the girl. Many people have been mixing up their names here.

She saved Bunmi and Pato stole Yimika.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by homesteady(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
fpeter:

That's it, very beautiful song....thank you.

Your welcome! cool

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by mikylon(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
I see syemca winning this years contest. That guy has got good voice. Let's watch out for that dude.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by mikylon(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
obakore20:
Precious has the best pitch note on the show, there was no how Grace could stand that. It was just unfortunate that Grace was not stole by any of the other celebrities and as for Mama Africa she is just being very partial which i think the organisers of the Voice Nigeria should call her to order or better still terminate her contract if she refuses to change.

Precious too dey shout

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by Karlib: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR ASPIRING ACTORS AND ACTRESSES
Are you an aspiring actor or actress who believes and knows that he/she acts very well? Do you stay in Ibadan or Lagos? Are you between the ages 25-40? Then this is your opportunity to come on board in the production of a great movies that will change the face of film in Nollywood. If you are interested call 09026390035
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by junnyjake(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
obakore20:

It was unfortunate she had to perform last.

The show allows for the maximum of 2 contestants to be stolen each night.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by junnyjake(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
mikylon:
I see syemca winning this years contest. That guy has got good voice. Let's watch out for that dude.

I seem not to agree with you.

he wasn't impressive during the battles. Was looking out for something above his stellar performance at the blinds.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by GoshenNLA(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
somehw, I still feel GeeSix nd Tori should still be in this game.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by therockz(m): 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
homesteady:

Yimika is the boy, while Bunmi is the girl. Many people have been mixing up their names here.

She saved Bunmi and Pato stole Yimika.
oh my bad...but m pretty sure yemi said this,"...yimika av seen u do it again n again everyday. bunmi someone is gonna pick u tonight but I just have to go for yimika"
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
therockz:
oh my bad...but m pretty sure yemi said this,"...yimika av seen u do it again n again everyday. bunmi someone is gonna pick u tonight but I just have to go for yimika"

Opposite my guy. I guess the video is on the african magic website
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by homesteady(m): 1:17am On Aug 18, 2017
junnyjake:

It was unfortunate she had to perform last.

The show allows for the maximum of 2 contestants to be stolen each night.

Are you serious?

So many rules and processes in this the Voice are just flawed jare. The biggest flaw is some people might not even do the blind audition because the teams are already filled up.
Now this rule of only 2 steals per night.

The last set of people always suffer.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by homesteady(m): 1:18am On Aug 18, 2017
therockz:

I downloaded the highlights reel, it was Bunmi she was talking to.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by junnyjake(m): 7:03am On Aug 18, 2017
homesteady:

Are you serious?

So many rules and processes in this the Voice are just flawed jare. The biggest flaw is some people might not even do the blind audition because the teams are already filled up.
Now this rule of only 2 steals per night.

The last set of people always suffer.

Sadly, that seems to be the reality.

The last set of people are the unlucky ones.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by amblors(m): 7:54am On Aug 18, 2017
I think it's 5 steals overall, not 2 per nite. Let's see if there's a steal come Sunday tho
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by mikylon(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2017
junnyjake:

I seem not to agree with you.

he wasn't impressive during the battles. Was looking out for something above his stellar performance at the blinds.

I still feel his voices sounded better than afolayan.
Let's watch for his next performance , and then we can decide .
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2017
amblors:
I think it's 5 steals overall, not 2 per nite. Let's see if there's a steal come Sunday tho

The coaches have 2steals each. That makes it 8steals.

Please when do they show yhe recap during the week?
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by amblors(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
orirebaby:

The coaches have 2steals each. That makes it 8steals.

Please when do they show yhe recap during the week?

Oh I c my bad.
It was shown yesterday at 9pm. I think it's also shown on tuesdays
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 20, 2017
amblors:

Oh I c my bad.
It was shown yesterday at 9pm. I think it's also shown on tuesdays

What station pls?
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by amblors(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2017
orirebaby:

What station pls?

153 I think.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by homesteady(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
Final round of battles today... Can't wait. From next week I would be watching it on TV because of ASUU strike grin
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
I knew sandra was going to have a problem.
Well The sisters dint make it any easier for her.
Good choice by Timi btw.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by opeaceo: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
pinkpebbles:
I knew sandra was going to have a problem.
Well The sisters dint make it any easier for her.
Good choice by Timi btw.

I wished she was saved though.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by ImaIma1(f): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
The duo that did "more than words" were outstanding. Today's show was really interesting. I just wished Timi could pick 2 out if the three contestants that performed together.
Shapira has a strong voice. Thank God she was picked.
All in all, it was my time well spent.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by opeaceo: 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Who the h*ll dressed Arewa? I couldn't concentrate on their performance, my focus was just on her dressing. She looked like a circus clown. No spectacular performance today.

Waiting for the lives...
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by homesteady(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
opeaceo:
Who the h*ll dressed Arewa? I couldn't concentrate on their performance, my focus was just on her dressing. She looked like a circus clown. No spectacular performance today.

Waiting for the lives...

Haba shocked shocked

Chris Rio vs JDess and Zorah vs Shapera unko?
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
opeaceo:

Waiting for the lives...

true that. we had a number of spectacular performances last week. cant say the same bout this week

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" / Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) / BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.