Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 (38907 Views)

How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable / Ibrahim Garba Wala Bags 12 Years In Jail For Defamation And Incitement(pic) / No Evidence Shows That Dino Jumped Out Of Van, Eyewitness Claimed He Was Pushed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Otradearena: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm , Nigeriaaaaaaaa

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by calyto: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin

See intimidation.
grin
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by lexy2014: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ekakamba:
So he had to travel all the way to Abuja to confirm that? Misplaced priority. How can this CornTree move forward?
we are waiting for d BC of Harvard 2 come next

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
tejpot:
What do you expect before? Aside the fact that the seating was unnecessary, I didn't expect the VC of ABU to work against the senate. As clearly evidenced by how fast the senate was quick to invite him and the speed at which responded.

Let the lies continue

What else do you guys want? Jesus' confirmation?

I weak for Nigerians...

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Uteghe:
Lie!
The VC should tell us why Dino did NYSC in 1999?

No mind them hahah they think Nigerians are daft like them..
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Uteghe(m): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mandesz:

some of u av bin brainwashed with cheap lies by rampaging propagandist n yet u can't reason with ur sick brain. if at ur age u r still a fool.. u remain a fool forevermore.
You are a just an illiterate goon. If a man lies about Harvard and LSE, is it ABU he'll not lie.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by DLuciano: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Uteghe:
Lie!
what is lie? let bubu show us his WAEC certificate

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by FavoredGuy: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Why was his name missing from the school website in the first place?

O.k we have agreed he graduated in 2000 but where was he posted to for his NYSC one year compulsory service? I mean his PPA not just the state. In other words, where is his exemption letter or his discharge certificate from NYSC? Over to you Senate.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Jabioro: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nelgenius4me:
what do you take ABU to be? No amount of money can't make ABU lose her dignity.
He is name, Dino got missing from alumni to department final least.. his course mate are having Bsc and his the only one carry and parading BA... no bi so..

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by BabaAduras: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Uteghe:
Lie!

You are totally correct. If he graduated in 2000, then he has committed forgery and he should be rusticated for been out of school for one year without approval, procesecuted for forgery and his NYSC Certificate voided.

I know some Yabatech students that were rusticated around 1998/1999/2000 for going for NYSC without completing their academics.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Welcome to the zoo, where certificate and uniform are more pressing than Fulani herdsmen and good governance...

Sad country...
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by BERNIMOORE: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Mean while

FLASH: Exam Officers at Geography Dept disagrees with ABU VC, Prof. Ibrahim Garba, they said @dino_melaye did not fulfil his course reqs..

FLASH: Exam Officers said, for instance, @dino_melaye did not fulfill a major course graduation requirement, Geog 307 (Long Field Trip)
CAN YOU NAME THE EXAM OFFICER? can he come out to the court to testify? here is the authentic man ABU VC, Prof. Ibrahim Garba that can stand in the court as a witness to Dino. Sowoore fed your itching ears with garbage now there is no room for the real news grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by ademasta(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Na so
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by tosyne2much(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
wellmax:
So a whole first generation university requires its VC to come confirm that a student graduated from the institution.

Big shame on ABU

We sure have a long way to go.

Bros, it's a very shameful thing... Isn't that supposed to be the work of the registrar?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by jbhill(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jabioro:
The VC, Ibrahim Garba had entered one chance.. watch the next SR moved and see that money has exchanged hand.. many questions would arrived his table.. ..poo.. you will see many of his course mate coming out with authentic certificate and why Dino own couldn't be confirmed, he is name missing...
KIP KWAYETI,UR PRESIDO NO GET CERTIFICATE..NA DEM DEM.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by olushola777(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Uteghe:
Lie!
Infact the VC must be on a very hot seat...He thinks we are fools!

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by chloride6: 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
seguno2:

Stop barking and growling.
The VC has made his statement.
If you are not satisfied, go to court.
He can do his carry overs during/after NYSC.

Carry over after NYSC?: grin
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bants:
If this same thing happened aboard Dino will laughing to the bank...he will so sue SR for defamation..it will take them years to pay it off

dd yu even read the post nd think,,if u've bin followin d cert ish,, dino claimed he went fr nysc 99 .
asides different contradicting stories cumin frm d school personnel the VC now says he graduated 2000.. can an undergraduate go fr nysc b4 graduation/convo can this even happen abroad ,,,this nt d first time SR wil b sued with lots of noise ...how many SR don pay
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by jamislaw(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Voting Buhari was a serious mistake.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Okuda(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
seguno2:

Stop barking and growling.
The VC has made his statement.
If you are not satisfied, go to court.
He can do his carry overs during/after NYSC.

what?!!! People make una come see wetin human being dey talk!
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Afolybab: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Pls Note Department of Geography was under FAAS ie Faculty of Arts and Social sciences as at 1999 and the Degree awarded then was B.A Geography before the the Faculty was splited into two and Geograply was under the faculty of sciences and started awarding B.sc Geography.
2.Dino got addmission into ABU through SGRS,School of General and Remedial studies in 1993.
3.For record purposes we finished our Degree in 1999 but went for NYSC 2000 and not 1999.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by seguno2: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Uteghe:
You are a just an illiterate goon. If a man lies about Harvard and LSE, is it ABU he'll not lie.

What is the lie about Harvard?
The school confirmed that he studied there and completed.
Is he different from Ambode who also claims to be a graduate of Boston university and Harvard university?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Splashme: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
winkmart:
This is why we are not progressing... misplaced priorities
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by MrTypist: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dino my guy!

Who born that VC wey go say you no graduate?

Money and power rule Nigerians.

Any way na way. The choice is yours.

*get rich or get killed by the rich*
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by fmarshal(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
wellmax:
So a whole first generation university requires its VC to come confirm that a student graduated from the institution.

Big shame on ABU

In this context, I feel it could be excused, bearing in mind the calibre of the person involved.
Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by seguno2: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Okuda:
what?!!! People make una come see wetin human being dey talk!

Why is that not possible?
That is how many people were saying that a BA is not possible in Geography. They are all hiding in their shame now.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Jabioro: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
jbhill:
KIP KWAYETI,UR PRESIDO NO GET CERTIFICATE..NA DEM DEM.
I hate forgery.. me too I no get but I never one day told anybody say I get.. I am a pure street learner guy.. is not crime, his school SSCE qualified him for the position he is presently occupying..
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Smile4me01(m): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
How can Dino or Gino serve in 1999 and graduate in 2000 what shameful V.C of that nasty institution as a reputable man he cant tell a comprehensive lies that will be well organize and pity Dino who bribe him.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by verygudbadguy(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:

He said dino melaye graduated "from all available records".

He didn't say whether those "available records" are authentic or forged.

But the VC should have done that immediately the school was queried na. Do you know what must have happened within the period of one week?

Have you wondered why it is still difficult for Dino to upload the pix of the certificate online?

Personally, i think he graduated but with the way things have played out, i suspect foul!
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Eazybay(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
NIGERIANS!!! If the VC had said otherwise, some would have hailed him. Sahara Reporters at least confirmed by themselves he was a final year student!! Pls the VC has spoken and if u know how the sch system work, u will not bother to accuse him of lying!! Dino has a transcript lodged with the sch. Except u are trying to allege Dino bribed ABU senate as a whole! Ppl are on the prowl waiting 4 d VC to make a mistake so dey can unseat him, he cant ruin his job and reputation 4 Dino na! let's just 4get this one, e don pas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by ademasta(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
wellmax:

Big shame on ABU

You expected him to not answer the Senate's call?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Obanikoro, Issoufou, Niger President Today In Abuja [photos[ / Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money / INEC Sacks Collation, Returning Officers In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.