Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 (38902 Views)

How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable / Ibrahim Garba Wala Bags 12 Years In Jail For Defamation And Incitement(pic) / No Evidence Shows That Dino Jumped Out Of Van, Eyewitness Claimed He Was Pushed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by fmarshal(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Intrepid01:
Na wa for this Senators o.....where are the documents to confirm that he graduated from ABU?

When did verbal confirmation become an evidence?......was HE the V.C in year 2000?

Haha! He is the VC naw. His coming out to say this means it is in the records. It's not word of mouth.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by wellmax(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
fmarshal:

In this context, I feel it could be excused, bearing in mind the calibre of the person involved.
Just my opinion.

Respect your opinion, but university should have integrity such that once the office says something, we know it is from facts from records and they stand by it.

But what do you do when the university doesn't keep records.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sowore don buy market!

Here's Dino laughing in professorial powers..

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Where is his certificate , where is his statement of result?

Why does he need a prof to prove that he graduated from the school.?

Is there no records department in ABU,?

Welcome to Nigeria, where thugs can be professors, they dont need any qualification, just be certified liar and you re in. cool
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by seguno2: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
chloride6:
Carry over after NYSC?: grin

Instead of fretting over Dino who attended a university with his O level, you should use your time and knowledge to worry about the president who has no school certificate.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by ExInferis(m): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
verygudbadguy:

But the VC should have done that immediately the school was queried na. Do you know what must have happened within the period of one week?

Have you wondered why it is still difficult for Dino to upload the pix of the certificate online?

Personally, i think he graduated but with the way things have played out, i suspect foul!

It's more likely they fixed the graduation probably by doctoring his results.

If that's the case, the VC might not necessarily know the whole truth, or he may know but can still safely say "all available records show dino graduated in 2000".

Those records are available, whether real or fake.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by seguno2: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
quentin06:
Where is his certificate , where is his statement of result?

Why does he need a prof to prove that he graduated from the school.?

Is there no records department in ABU,?

Welcome to Nigeria, where thugs can be professors, they dont need any qualification, just be certified liar and you re in. cool

Don't worry.
You can follow Sharia Reporters to court and see the additional information that you are interested in.
Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by IamKingwise(m): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
FLASH: @dino_melaye also claimed to have graduated with 8 degrees, including from @Harvard and
@LSEnews claims that have been proven false.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Eazybay(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
verygudbadguy:

But the VC should have done that immediately the school was queried na. Do you know what must have happened within the period of one week?

Have you wondered why it is still difficult for Dino to upload the pix of the certificate online?

Personally, i think he graduated but with the way things have played out, i suspect foul!

Things like certificate confirmation require a formal inquiry, 4rm ur employer, d court etc, its not by tweets and newspaper headlines. That's how the Nigerian system works. Nobody can just upload ur certificate sir! Cambridge said same thing when asked 4 Buhari's cert. The inquiry made to those foreign schools was "if Dino attended", now the case here is already a given that Dino attended ABU, we need to know if he graduated that requires: an inquiry, a verification.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by chiraqDemon(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
How will somwbody do nysc b4 graduatimg from university
Dino that did nysc in 1999
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by MrTypist: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
As e be like this so

Me sef na Harvard and LSE graduate o.

Come and arrest me.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by VeniJu: 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Adaowerri111:
See work of Ghana must go, Dino must be a special student, so others graduated with BSC but the special one left with BA

Oga, wether na B.Sc or BA, all Bachelors needs to get Marriedtonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by uvalued(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
otijah2:
Dino don bribe the VC grin
SR Don enter one chance grin

dem sout- vc com cool dem.still dem sout sai na money miss road be.dis... naija hehhe
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by verygudbadguy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eazybay:

Things like certificate confirmation require a formal inquiry, 4rm ur employer, d court etc, its not by tweets and newspaper headlines. That's how the Nigerian system works. Nobody can just upload ur certificate sir! Cambridge said same thing when asked 4 Buhari's cert. The inquiry made to those foreign schools was "if Dino attended", now the case here is already a given that Dino attended ABU, we need to know if he graduated that requires: an inquiry, a verification.

I get your point sir..

But he uploaded the Statement of Result to prove a point.. The fact that the school Authority promised to confirm on a particular date and eventually changed stand, proves another.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by verygudbadguy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:

It's more likely they fixed the graduation probably by doctoring his results.

If that's the case, the VC might not necessarily know the whole truth, or he may know but can still safely say "all available records show dino graduated in 2000".

Those records are available, whether real or fake.

You may be right tho...

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by TPAND(f): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
verygudbadguy:
How come it took the VC 1 week to give this statement.... It took Havard some minutes to debunk the certificate saga.

London School of Economics denied him in few minutes.

Nigeria is a peculiar country, i concur!

See as another man downfall they pepper you for body. Bad belle
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by donprinyo(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
This is a pure evidence dat we don't nid senators to survive in country. Since de beginning of dis year nothing good has come out from dere.
Started with saraki and ekweremadu
Move to buhari and budget
From dere to magu first and second bouncing out.
Then to Stubborn he goat Ali
And now to dino malaye
Soon we go back to ekweremadu and saraki
Tufiakwa! Nigerians are so Fooocked in dis current politicians. Senate as a body should be scrapped.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by striker07(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Guyman02:

You wanted the VC to speak on the matter and that he is the only one who is in a position to clarify if Dino actually graduated from ABU. Now the man has come out to say that Dino graduated in 2000 and you call him a 'liar' simply because he didnt say what you wanted to hear.

The thunder wey go descend on you for abusing somebody's father and VC of many students all because you want to see Dino go down is still wearing singlet
You asked how come he has BA instead of BSc, the VC has clarified that ABU awarded BA Geography up till year 2000.

You asked how come he entered ABU with only 3 credits in WAEC and ABU said he did remedial programme or Pre-degree as some call it.

You said he didnt do NYSC, he brought out pictures he took during NYSC and you descended on him for wearing blue shorts in the pictures.

You said he got admission to do MSc in ABU without transcripts and the school replied that bonafide graduates of ABU doing MSc dont require that.

Just like Apostle Suleman, Donald Trump, Dino has now enjoyed undue media publicity which has increased his popularity like the other two just because some people want to destroy them for their political stance but ended up winning them public sympathy.
if ABU can accept dino with just 3 credit just because he did remedial, it shows the low level of educational standard among some universities in the north.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by wellmax(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
ademasta:

You expected him to not answer the Senate's call?
Why should the Senate invite him for such.
How about writing to the registra of the institution?
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Intrepid01(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
fmarshal:

Haha! He is the VC naw. His coming out to say this means it is in the records. It's not word of mouth.

Bros, no let me hit you o...so because he's the V.C we should take verbal confirmation abi.....Bros it doesn't work like that in a formal setting.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by fmarshal(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Intrepid01:

Bros, no let me hit you o...so because he's the V.C we should take verbal confirmation abi.....Bros it doesn't work like that in a formal setting.
Bros are you aware that he said it under oath?
Do you know what it means to say something under oath

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Eazybay(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
verygudbadguy:

I get your point sir..

But he uploaded the Statement of Result to prove a point.. The fact that the school Authority promised to confirm on a particular date and eventually changed stand, proves another.
These things MAY not always be handy, but they are kept anyway!! If u know the ppl waiting 4 d VC to slip so dey can become ABU VC u will understand why this has to take some time.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Uteghe:

I dont need to school with him to know his lies.
I know you are Yoruba see your "his" this mistake is common with Yoruba due to the way they talk

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Origin(f): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Did the VC say this with his mouth? Or he brought all the evidence. Exam results, resits result, ABU senate approved results. Etc.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by mario383: 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Some people go commit suicide today...

Good news, even with the current recession, Rope and Rat poison shouldn't exceed N200...

Bubu, when is your principal coming to clarify things?
Nigerians don suffer. Imagine that dunce old Buhari dey rule because him na hausa, Fulani and Islam that can fight any time dey rule us without passing through school
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Bants(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
ericsmith:

dd yu even read the post nd think,,if u've bin followin d cert ish,, dino claimed he went fr nysc 99 .
asides different contradicting stories cumin frm d school personnel the VC now says he graduated 2000.. can an undergraduate go fr nysc b4 graduation/convo can this even happen abroad ,,,this nt d first time SR wil b sued with lots of noise ...how many SR don pay

there is a lot of factor if i asked you when u finished primary school you might be able to give me an accurate result...it might just be a mix up but did he go university which is the main subject...yes he did mix up of date is nothing major
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Intrepid01(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
fmarshal:

Bros are you aware that he said it under oath?
Do you know what it means to say something under oath

Ohh my God,, bros I go slap you o....na where you for waka come from sef?

Na today people start dey lie under oath?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Moving4: 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
So what else do dey want to know?
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by ademasta(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
wellmax:

Why should the Senate invite him for such.
How about writing to the registra of the institution?
Would you now put the blame on the innocent VC that wasn't there when Dino graduated, but as a nigerian has to obey the highest authority, The Nigerian Senate? The gentleman answered the senate based on the record on ground. That's all.

If the Senate had forwarded to him an official writing requesting Dino's record he would have replied in due time.

ABU promised to release Dino's record on official request by higher authority. But instead of the senate to put this in writing, they invited him. So who is he to reject the invitation?

I keep wondering how some self-acclaimed educated people talk here on Nairaland... Condemning the actions of the Almighty Ahmadu Bello University on Dino's case... Did they expect the school to upload his certificate on Twitter or instagram? A confidential thing like that? They went ahead claiming LSE and Harvard have released statement on the said issue while the indigenous university remains mute. If the had asked if Dino attended ABU, the school would have said '' yea "... But on the issue of certificate, the the man in question, Dino himself, or higher authority than the ABU has the right to ask for it.

So what is the nonsense all about?

And again some half brains saying ABU has lost his credibility... I laughed... ABU will be ABU till you come and go... Till you guys are no more, including myself.

I rep ABU!
proudly an Abusite!
Engr Master P

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Can't NYSC verify his discharged certificate?
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by mikedimeji(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Before u quote me think with ur head because to whom brain is given common sense is required.
I'm equally following the story carefully, from the tweet I saw Dino Never said he did his NYSC in 1999, he said ABU 99 set. Is this the same as serving in 1999. Please if I don't have anything serious to say on this saga keep quite.

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by bukiboy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jabioro:
The VC, Ibrahim Garba had entered one chance.. watch the next SR moved and see that money has exchanged hand.. many questions would arrived his table.. ..poo.. you will see many of his course mate coming out with authentic certificate and why Dino own couldn't be confirmed, he is name missing...

Una just dey follow SR like mumu, even if SR lie una go still believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes / Gov Ayade Loses Senate Bid As PDP's Jarigbe Clinches Seat / Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.