Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 (38908 Views)

How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable / Ibrahim Garba Wala Bags 12 Years In Jail For Defamation And Incitement(pic) / No Evidence Shows That Dino Jumped Out Of Van, Eyewitness Claimed He Was Pushed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by emmykk(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Scream:
How does the VC want us to believe that crap he said under Dino Milaye's cocoon? Maybe something has changed hands...why did it take so much time for them to make that clarification.

Abegi! The case should be investigated by Nigerian Police.
e pain am

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by wasuka14(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Is this a vc? I can't, never be a student under this yeye vc. Dino graduated in year 2000 is what he flew from zaria to Abuja with public money Why can't he release info about it on the sch web site since last week. Just as his counterpart in Harvard and London sch of economics did?
#yeyevc
sixtuschimere:
NEWS: ABU VC, Prof. Ibrahim Garba says Dino Melaye GRADUATED as Daniel Jonah Melaye with BA Geography in year 2000. 

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/abu-vc-prof-ibrahim-garba-confirms-that.html?m=1
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Kayrich(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
So where is the certificate? Common sense should tell the VC that the certificate is needed at this confirmation.
Dino himself confirm he did his NYSC in the year 1999 in Kaduna showing pictures. Then i asked how did that happen when he hasn't graduated yet.
Well I dey on my sitting on couch mode dey watch
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by BrutusOj(m): 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Are u sure u are following this case at all ? the article in the link below by punch shows a supposed graduate's name was missing from the school's alumni website despite an extensive search with different variations of his name, yet the VC just wakes up and tells us He is a graduate. just like that? ......smh. Sincerely the school's reputation has just been rubbished by the VC

http://punchng.com/dino-melayes-name-missing-from-abu-alumni-website/
bros forget the so called alumni website. i ve tried checking my detail on my school website when this Dino issue came up and couldnt find anything. i Just laughed, the VC has spoken and thats final

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by donbenie(m): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
wellmax:
To clearify that a particular student graduated from his school?
What happened to writing the registra.
Will they also invite London School of Economics?
Will the Senate also invite Harvard?

Forget it bro, our universities have lost respect and credence.
That particular student is a Senator of the Federal Republic and in a case which obviously has a lot of political undertones,obviously ABU is in Nigeria and the Senate has the right to summon the VC for clarifications if and when it's deem necessary..
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by wellmax(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
donbenie:
That particular student is a Senator of the Federal Republic and in a case which obviously has a lot of political undertones,obviously ABU is in Nigeria and the Senate has the right to summon the VC for clarifications if and when it's deem necessary..
There are proper ways of doing things.
So tomorrow, a House of Assembly member has similar issues, we then invite the VC again
Respect the sanctity of our educational institutions.

If the VC ignores and asked them to write him, wetin them go do am.
I am not about Dino or no Dino, my point is how they are commonizing the University.
But wetin I sabi, the VCs sef don;t know thier worth.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Fourwinds: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Some people go commit suicide today...

Good news, even with the current recession, Rope and Rat poison shouldn't exceed N200...

Bubu, when is your principal coming to clarify things?
Lie!
The VC should tell us why Dino did
NYSC in 1999?

please can u reconcile these years...which event comes before the other.?
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Annie939(f): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
at least he's a graduate what about president buhari?
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
phantomBBT:
To all those acting dumb asking for certificate of year 2000. Keep fooling yourself just to nail Dino. I had a Bsc from a state uni in 2008, till as I speak. Ve not goone dia for any certificate. Also a master's degree from Oau ife. I haven't collected the certificate.. not because it's not ready!! But I find it useless for now.. am an hustler and business magnate grin

Ok did you serve the nation before graduation?
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Akaujaa(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Didn't the VC come with concrete evidence to validate his points?
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by BlueRayDick: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
BrutusOj:
bros forget the so called alumni website. i ve tried checking my detail on my school website when this Dino issue came up and couldnt find anything. i Just laughed, the VC has spoken and thats final

Then your school has some serious issues. its obvious by this whole saga
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Akaujaa(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Only a fool will believe that the VC would have said otherwise before the senate with the accused in attendance. Only a fool will also believe the VC made the claim independently when the accused is a close ally of the senate President.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by kutchs: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Uteghe:
Lie!
The VC should tell us why Dino did NYSC in 1999?
Gosh! What's wrong with some of you?

Dino did his service in 2000 and passed out July 2001. The 'class of 99' he used in the tweet about his service (which got you confused) refers to students who graduated in 1999. I'm also a member of the class of 99 though from another university. We met at Black gold (km 16 Abuja-Kaduna) expressway August 2000 and left the camp at the end of August after spending four weeks there.

Dino was a very popular guy among corps members and was called Bingo by us. In essence guy understand what 'class of 99' mean okay.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by ZoneBslayer(m): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Akainzo:

You can graduate in 1999 and be in camp in 1999 but do convocation in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 or 2004, however, your year of graduation still remains 1999.

Your year oi graduation is not the year the convocation ceremony took place but the year you qualified to be awarded the degree.
OK..you've cleared my misconception.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by cy4cent(f): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
For all the nay sayers pls buy snippers tonight as your soft drink.
The vc has spoken, case closed.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by eclecticbaron: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Going by Professor Garba's statement does it mean Uncle Dino finished service before graduating? I don't get it tho. grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Ndolarr: 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
But the case is in court! Dino is asking for N5Billion damages!! So, is it not subjudice for anyone to discuss it? Our politicians are jokers!!
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by izobemheuwaize: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
This Dino of a sinator too fall hand forgery everywhere.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by israelmao(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jabioro:
The VC, Ibrahim Garba had entered one chance.. watch the next SR moved and see that money has exchanged hand.. many questions would arrived his table.. ..poo.. you will see many of his course mate coming out with authentic certificate and why Dino own couldn't be confirmed, he is name missing...

Every Yoruba man knows the future implications of acquiring fake certificate even within his ward there're serious infighting and petitions let alone at the state level.Money didn't changed hand it is just a pure fact and a bitter pill to swallow for all who wanted Dino down and out.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Jabioro: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
israelmao:

Every Yoruba man knows the future implications of acquiring fake certificate even within his ward there're serious infighting and petitions let alone at the state level.Money didn't changed hand it is just a pure fact and a bitter pill to swallow for all who wanted Dino down and out.
I am a Yoruba man with full blown trademark...
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Olacharles: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
I think the VC only said that to safe face as denying Melaye at this level will seriously dent the image of the school the world over considering the facts that:
1) the school admitted him in error with 3 credits and a pass in geography
2) He got a transcript from d school which he used to run a Pgd program in the same school
3) He used the diploma results purportedly issued by d institution to pursue a Master's program in Unijos.
4) Denying him at this stage will call the integrity of the school into questioning.
With all these, the best thing d school can do is to try to cover up for him.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by israelmao(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jabioro:
I am a Yoruba man with full blown trademark...

It doesn't matter I have seen Yoruba digging pit under the feet of his own brother.Those who understand the political dynamism of Nigeria don't quickly take side in a matter like this.
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by mohciz69(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
But Dino said he served in 1999...Plenty wahala for dead body
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Jabioro: 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
israelmao:

It doesn't matter I have seen Yoruba digging pit under the feet of his own brother.Those who understand the political dynamism of Nigeria don't quickly take side in a matter like this.
I didn't take side, I viewed it as a distorted academic profile, with many mutilated years of presentations.. well ABU VC has spoken.. let us wait for more reaction
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by samijay8(m): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Uteghe:
Lie!
He did an NYSC awaiting result
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by sheDD(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
"the power of bribery"
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Splashme: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Some people go commit suicide today...

Good news, even with the current recession, Rope and Rat poison shouldn't exceed N200...

Bubu, when is your principal coming to clarify things?
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by BERNIMOORE: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
bukiboy:

Una just dey follow SR like mumu, even if SR lie una go still believe.
Sahara reporters don turn Addiction like alcohol for themgrin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Olumaeme: 3:15am On Mar 28, 2017
Uteghe:
Lie! The VC should tell us why Dino did NYSC in 1999?
So vc is now the head of NYSC abi?
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by Olumaeme: 3:17am On Mar 28, 2017
verygudbadguy:
How come it took the VC 1 week to give this statement.... It took Havard some minutes to debunk the certificate saga.

London School of Economics denied him in few minutes.

Nigeria is a peculiar country, i concur!

Please provide a video evidence to back up your claims
Re: Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 by erumena(m): 7:10am On Mar 28, 2017
Uteghe:
Lie!

While he's at it, he should also tell us why a 3rd class student did Masters without PGD!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money / INEC Sacks Collation, Returning Officers In Imo / 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.