Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me (4113 Views)

Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas / Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out / “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 7:48am On Mar 28, 2017
Doxie69:

Someone said you should collect his phone when next you visit. You will soon find what u are looking for grin

I will soon find out ..but its on password self
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 7:51am On Mar 28, 2017
Dojupyo:
He doesn't love you enough..

How can he forget what he came for, and faced his phone.. He didn't ask after your health, press phone, come waka comot..

Chai.. Sis, if he doesn't change such attitude, just know you need a better man.. It's an opinion tho

he still do ..but just the phone,and we hardly communicate, just that the sis is always there to keep me company
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by OTEGA1: 7:58am On Mar 28, 2017
Sometimes the phone is more interesting Dan d lady.

I know d lady is only nagging not attractive and seeking unnecessary attention...

Tell d lady to go her way so my guy can concentrate.

The phone us more valuable Dan d lady from my observation cis she is not worth it.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2017
OTEGA1:
Sometimes the phone is more interesting Dan d lady.

I know d lady is only nagging not attractive and seeking unnecessary attention...

Tell d lady to go her way so my guy can concentrate.

The phone us more valuable Dan d lady from my observation cis she is not worth it.

really.. now the phone valuable.. I pray you should not be in this situation I am right ..I accept your critics..I'm not boring OK..he is just addicted to that phone
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Divay22:
Then you do yours.....even add earpiece to it
Laugh so loud even if what you are reading is not too funny When he's around.......
Discuss things he likes with him,just make sure he talks.

Sometimes people don't learn what they are doing to others hurt them so much,Until same thing is done back to them...

Is he introverted?

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by mecussey(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Divay22:
Laugh so loud even if what you are reading is not too funny When he's around.......

Sometimes people don't learn what they are doing to others hurt them so much,Until same thing is done back to them...

Is he introverted?

Childish.....simply change communication to whatsapp. Talk more with him on whatsapp and if he still ignore you, then tell him bye bye. If you now tell me, u cant back out ...then u wowo.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2017
sad
Aderola15:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

you what's funny now undecided
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 28, 2017
adajoe555:
sad

you what's funny now undecided
grin cheesy
My cupcake's comment. Have been in your shoes but I was the phone addict and Bobo did most of the things she listed especially laughing so loud angry undecided angry ... Very annoying but it worked cus I always wanted to know the reasons and gbam, we would start talking nonstop. wink

Try it and let us see the outcome. kiss
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2017
mecussey:

Childish.....simply change communication to whatsapp. Talk more with him on whatsapp and if he still ignore you, then tell him bye bye. If you now tell me, u cant back out ...then u wowo.

OK thanks
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2017
Aderola15:

grin cheesy
My cupcake's comment. Have been in your shoes but I was the phone addict and Bobo did most of the things she listed especially laughing so loud angry undecided angry ... Very annoying but it worked cus I always wanted to know the reasons and gbam, we would start talking nonstop. wink

ok
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adaksbullet: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2017
McBrooklyn:
cry
u we no talked angry
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2017
mecussey:

Chat with him on WhatsApp when they are in the same room? shocked

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adaksbullet: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2017
Aderola15:

grin cheesy

undecided
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2017
adaksbullet:
undecided

My booboo Baeby kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by dacovajnr: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2017
Divay22:

Is he introverted?

Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adaksbullet: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2017
Aderola15:

My booboo Baeby kiss kiss kiss
iyawo mi atata kiss kiss kiss

Howins you? grin
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Teaser4(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2017
adajoe555:
thank you all for your advice. I will talk to him today ..and see how it goes
Incase he doesnt change, am here 4u, buh i too dey press phone sha, if u collect my phone u gat my attention.
On a serious note, if we press phone and somehow dont gv bae attention,dat doesnt mean u aint important. i do dat alot. just give him time, or get use to it, atleast he show face when u were sick. dont leave am oh,u dont knw how d next dudd go treat u. alot a fvckboiz around nw,dey just wana slay p's. deal with it babe,use woman power,like sm1 said its in u
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2017
adaksbullet:
iyawo mi atata kiss kiss kiss

Howins you? grin

Me is done foine ooo, how far now? You never finish with your manager in the studio? wink
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adaksbullet: 8:41am On Mar 28, 2017
Aderola15:

Me is done foine ooo, how far now? You never finish with your manager in the studio? wink
am whant too rileased gbedu that his burst brain grin
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2017
adaksbullet:
am whant too rileased gbedu that his burst brain grin

Skiibooooo shocked shocked shocked

You is bursting mine brains already... Made this ones a banging gbedu ooo, call me by my name izz love sang. kiss kiss tongue
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by AbdulKaybee: 8:55am On Mar 28, 2017
I suggest that when next you visit one another, try to keep his phone out of his reach and make it look as if he misplaced it, and also put the phone on silence. Observe his behaviour then.

You also need to discuss

According to CertainTips, communication is the number one survival tip of a relationship. You can read the details and other survival tips here http://www.certaintips.com/2017/01/5-survival-tips-for-your-marriage.html

Though he may not see something serious about it, he has to change. It kills relationship. I wonder what he does on the phone that he can't postpone till he's alone.
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by adajoe555: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2017
Teaser4:
Incase he doesnt change, am here 4u, buh i too dey press phone sha, if u collect my phone u gat my attention.
On a serious note, if we press phone and somehow dont gv bae attention,dat doesnt mean u aint important. i do dat alot. just give him time, or get use to it, atleast he show face when u were sick. dont leave am oh,u dont knw how d next dudd go treat u. alot a fvckboiz around nw,dey just wana slay p's. deal with it babe,use woman power,like sm1 said its in u

cheesy
Teaser4:
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Olayetan(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2017
Make him realise wat he's doin by putting him in the state he puts u.....
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by McBrooklyn(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2017
adaksbullet:
u we no talked angry

Hmm, Bus of life and what exactly do you want me to say?? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Divay22(f): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=dacovajnr post=55022238][/quote]I am so right tongue tongue...That look doesn't scare me
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Divay22(f): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2017
Aderola15:

Chat with him on WhatsApp when they are in the same room? shocked
hahahahaha I swear i am not understanding him o grin grin
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by dacovajnr: 9:00am On Mar 29, 2017
Divay22:
I am so right tongue tongue...That look doesn't scare me
If he'snor moved by your action then you knw wah that mean?
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Divay22(f): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
If he'snor moved by your action then you knw wah that mean?
I don't know angry
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by dacovajnr: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Divay22:
I don't know angry
This one wey u do face like OP MESA candidate, you wan beat me ni? undecided

Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Divay22(f): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
This one wey u do face like OP MESA candidate, you wan beat me ni? undecided
hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin Congratulations you're succeeded in making me smile
Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by dacovajnr: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Divay22:
hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin Congratulations you're succeeded in making me smile
And m glad you did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me by Zhahovic(m): 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
adajoe555:
Am just so upset. .any time i visit my boyfriend. he won't even care if am there

always pressing phone .always I don't know if he is addicted to phone

today I called him and told him I'm not feeling fine ..he came didn't even asked what is wrong with me all he did was to sit down and press phone ..the next thing was to get up and say he was going without saying anything to me

I've told him about this phone issue at least when I'm with him, he should at least minimize the use of his phone let's have a conversation ..almost five times he didn't even care about what I told him
and I can't take it anymore,, maybe I should just quite he is not paying attention to me

pls I need an advice on what to do to get my man back I can't take it anymore

Hello guys, thank you so so much for the advice I really appreciate

Dextology

teaser

Divay22

Adeola

Abdulkaybee

And anyone who gave a wonderful advice thank you

my man is back ..it took so much work , without your advice won't have known what to do ...........Am just so happy
soory dear...has he changed now?..
..,when U are together..he should at least give U attention....he can resume phone love when U leave..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Apologised But He Still Treated Me Like Trash / I’ve Decided To Get Rid Of My One Month Relationship With This Beautiful Angel / Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.