Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With (2200 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says / Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With by GistMore214: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2019
Nollywood actress, Adekemi Taofeek in a recent interview gave head ups on who her ideal man is.
Adekemi, in an interview with PUNCH, disclosed she can’t date a boy who uses condom.

Nollywood Actress, Adekemi Taofeek
The fast-rising actress made this disclosure in an interview with PUNCH,
Taofeek stated that she will only consider dating a man who can handle the consequences of being in a relationship with her.
When asked who an ideal man is, she said;
I don’t do boys but I do men because a boy is someone that cannot take responsibilities. A man is someone who can handle anything that comes out of the relationship. For instance, I can’t date a boy who I would have to use a condom with to prevent me from getting pregnant because he is not ready for a baby yet. But a man is up to the task and if I tell him I am pregnant, he would start making plans to marry me.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/i-cant-date-boy-who-i-would-have-to-use.html
Re: I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With by fernandez1(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2019
Be reading to be baba mama
Re: I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With by Sojebrand(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2019
Issorite
Re: I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
A good number of ladies carry this mindset, they say it makes them feel like there's no commitment or trust in the relationship, others say it makes their privates smell a certain way...
As if they don't understand that a condom is cheaper than postinor.
Re: I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With by drginger(f): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
What is she saying? So boys use condoms and men dnt? Pregnancy is the least that a condom prevents. So for a man to prove responsible he shld be ready to collect STDs ?
Actually, responsible men use Condoms. Most times ur partner has another sexual partner, and that partner has another partner. Though some partners are faithful! A man not wanting you pregnant may not mean he's irresponsible, people plan their lives differently.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With by rosy1992(f): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
Continue dating men till you harvest STDs

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With by Hairbydave: 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
fernandez1:
Be reading to be baba mama
see this olodo...is it reading fc or ready? Olodo buruku angry embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nuella, The Plus Size Model Shaking Facebook With Her Heavy Ikebe / Viral Bathroom Video Of Adekunle Gold, And Simi Having Fun / Indonesian Woman Having Sex Outside Marriage And Is Caned In Public (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.