Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? (3110 Views)

Types Of Girls You Should Use Condom For / I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With / Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by NemzySeries(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
dunt make/take a decision u're likely to regret 4 d rest of ur life...... CD is 50boxs, always is 400box u can't imagine aw much pampers and baby food cost

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by ang4156(f): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Please heed the advice of others--don't go raw. The relationship is only 3 weeks. Use condoms or find out if she is using protection such as the pill, etc. Don't let her get you caught up in STD or pregnancy. What's up with her anyway? She should be happy that you are taking the responsibility for safe sex. What does she want you to do, pull out? That method has a very high failure rate. Use your head (the one that has the brain in it). If she still balks at your insistence on condoms, move on.
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by fuckshit: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Alesandese:
Fvckshit? .

What happened to your main? cheesy
fυςking check; this is fuckshit; fυςking different from that bloody motherfυςker with a fυςking “V"; fuckshit has no bloody fυςking idea who that bloody motherfυςker with the bloody fυςking “V" is; except that; this motherfυςker fυςking enjoys using this word; “fυςking"
A fυςking thumbs up for that; grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
FvckShiT:

..I ûsed to fücking thïnk yö wãs thïs cãlm fúcking prétty ångel →|tîll í fúcking saw yoú spårk åt sōme blööd¥ fūcking niqqãs in the other fúcking thread••hahahahä•• grin cheesy i fūcking missed ér'thíng böut yöu smiley
I have two sides of me... Your approach determines the one you see. cheesy grin

@At the emboldened.. That line is used by Players tongue
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by yehmy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
undecided
yhermmie:
lol.. condoms are meant for whores indeed
lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by FvckShiT(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Alesandese:
I have two sides of me... Your approach determines the one you see. cheesy grin

@At the emboldened.. That line is used by Players tongue

...åre you fücking insinuating åmå ßlóódy fücking_______ grin cheesy
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by FvckShiT(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
fuckshit:
fυςking check; this is fuckshit; fυςking different from that bloody motherfυςker with a fυςking “V"; fuckshit has no bloody fυςking idea who that bloody motherfυςker with the bloody fυςking “V" is; except that; this motherfυςker fυςking enjoys using this word; “fυςking"
A fυςking thumbs up for that; grin grin

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
FvckShiT:

...åre you fücking insinuating åmå ßlóódy fücking_______ grin cheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You are obsessed with Fvcking nah cheesy
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Simple... drag yourselves to d hospital for tests and if all prove to be fine, you can dive raw... But remember the price of Pampers is blaady high right nowsmiley
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by FvckShiT(m): 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
Alesandese:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You are obsessed with Fvcking nah cheesy

every fūcking pérson is✓ smiley
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by Felimore: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bro don't let love be cloud your sense of reasoning, how are you supposed to know if she's been sleeping around with men? Pushy get meter? If she insist that it must be flesh to flesh better let her go you will always meet more beautiful girls as your status changes

1 Like

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by DrTims(m): 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Am also a post graduate student at ABU. Same tin happened between me and my babe. Best solution, u guys should go to sick bay for HIV test. Its free(you have already paid for it) with ur school I.D card. Run the test and u guys can go ahead, but make sure u are good with withdrawal method or get her a postinor 2 after the action.
YorubaNigga:
Good day folks. I am new to this awesome land of naira and currently running postgraduate studies in ABU Zaria. As a new educated nigga on the north campus I've gotten a good opportunity to meet my present girlfriend (Bisola). I never knew I could come across a sweet damsel and good looking lady like Bisola down here in the north but I believe that is how God perfect his ways.

Bisola and I have been dating for over 3 weeks now with sincere interactions. But yesterday was a bad day devil drink water. She came to my house yesterday and suddenly we began the rough play. I totally turned her on to the extent of her begging for my cucumber. Without hesitation, I removed my boxers and quickly unwrapped a condom. She responded in a cool deep voice "oh boy don't bother to straff me with that nylon because I am not a prostitute and would never become one." She got pissed off, wore her clothes and left unhappily.

My dear friends I love Bisola so much. Do you think I can take the risk of fleshing her rather than using condom? I have persuaded her on phone today also but still insists that condoms are meant for whores and she'll never allow me use it on her. Please I need your advice.
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by icore: 12:04am On Mar 28, 2017
mexxmoney:
You wan go play world cup without boot? Efrebo, You go wound ooo
grin grin
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by yhermmie(f): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2017
yehmy:
undecided lipsrsealed
what angry
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by yehmy(m): 7:24am On Mar 28, 2017
yhermmie:
what angry
explain on the other side, I'm curious
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by yhermmie(f): 7:25am On Mar 28, 2017
yehmy:
explain on the other side, I'm curious
I don't know what you are talking about hun
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by yehmy(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2017
yhermmie:
I don't know what you are talking about hun
will ask on whatsapp
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by Blonchilli(m): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

wetin pesin no go read for Nairaland..

Your village people have sent Bisola to give you fresh HIV aids.. 2018 version wey dem never release...
Bros how you take know 2018 version grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Told Him To Service Her Engine And He Brought Out His Very Long (sexy Pics) / Let’s Talk! Can You Really Be Friends With An Ex? / Is She Up To Something????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.