Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant (39388 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins / Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by yung7(m): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2017
Abeg make una tell us the man who do the jolly abi na holy conceive....am waiting for reply.
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Nickymezor(f): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2017
Ex hubby frm hell. undecided
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by preccy69(f): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Only in Kenya angry So she can't hire thugs to cut off the husband's hands too? undecided

which hand she wan take pay d thugs grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by jigsaw001(m): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Desdola:
God have heard her cry and vindicated her
I'm sure God will make her hands grow back. grin
U religious people baffle me.
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Nofuckgiven: 8:07am On Mar 28, 2017
preccy69:

which hand she wan take pay d thugs grin
She no need hand,someone else can even pay on her behalf cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by akigbemaru: 8:10am On Mar 28, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Do you remember the Kenyan woman, Jackline Mwende, whose estranged husband, Stephen Ngila, used a machete to cut off her arms and left her for dead because she couldn't have a baby, sometime in July last year? Well she's having a baby.

However, the 28-year-old who has overcomed her agony, after being fitted with prosthetic limbs in Seoul, South Korea, thanks to the generosity of LG Electronics, refused to name the father of her baby. The lady already has a new home she can take care of her baby in, as German pharmaceutical and science firm Merck built her a house complete with solar panels and a water tank.

The Sun reports that women’s rights activists were furious that her ex-husband Ngila, a tailor, was released on bail of £1,544 after being charged with the horrific crime. Jackline also told The Associated Press that tests done three years ago, showed that her husband is the one with reproductive problems – not her.

She said their relationship deteriorated after the tests, and that her husband did not show up for treatment as doctors prescribed.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/lady-whose-hands-were-chopped-off_27.html

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Soso990240(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2017
cococandy:
Most African men will never believe they can be the one who are infertile
Not after their mistress outside have done like 7 abortion for them. grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by dfrost: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Only in Kenya angry
So she can't hire thugs to cut off the husband's hands too? undecided

Will the reprisal bring back her hands? Sometimes it is better to allow God fight for us. See how her life is better now? Adversities may come but it is how we cope with it that matters. Shalom.
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by mims20(f): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2017
ekensi01:
cheesy THATS why you ladies prefer to jump to white people like moneys dat see banana right?
truth is bitter abi? ?what's why you just reacted without thinking. nonsense get a sense please.
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by ekensi01: 11:38am On Mar 28, 2017
mims20:
truth is bitter abi? ?what's why you just reacted without thinking. nonsense get a sense please.
i would hav been happy if you give me yours but when i checked i discover you left it in his **?*
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Gemc3(f): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
I'm just weak. Very weak
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Nofuckgiven: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
dfrost:

Will the reprisal bring back her hands? Sometimes it is better to allow God fight for us. See how her life is better now? Adversities may come but it is how we cope with it that matters. Shalom.
Her life is not better. Fake hands can never replace real hands. At least,he would feel the pain she felt.
How is your life better now than other sinners? Mr holier-than-thou!
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by cococandy(f): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Soso990240:
Not after their mistress outside have done like 7 abortion for them. grin
Yea? Like the mistress doesn't have her own guy and uses pregnancy lies to extort money from him. Many guys think they are smart when they play such games while in the real sense they are the ones being played.
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Soso990240(m): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
cococandy:

Yea? Like the mistress doesn't have her own guy and uses pregnancy lies to extort money from him. Many guys think they are smart when they play such games while in the real sense they are the ones being played.
lipsrsealed babe i don de fear u join.
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by bisiriyubabs(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Subhanallah!!! Man's crulity on man. Wish her well.
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by IYANGBALI: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked shocked shocked eleko1, where have you been? cry cry

Happy New Year!
he was tooked to kirikiri prison for stealing his neighbour's fowl. Why you dey ask? Abi you like am? I go tell babangbali sey you wan begin do kurukere for here o
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by IYANGBALI: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
eleko1:
sad don't marry a lunatic, ogogoro drinker, gbana smokers. It is well with her.vickyrotex ,iyangbali come outside and see
get out tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Learned In A Nigerian Police Cell / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos / Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.