Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? (1452 Views)

My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by silvernice(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2009
well the topic says it all. guys wat's your comments on this. would you terminate the wedding or what? lets speak.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by nagoma(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2009
At least she is not pregnant. It is an abomination to have pregnancy out of wedlock in my community!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2009
I don't understand
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by xynerise: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2009
If it happens during the dancing time, I will make it look as if it is a new dance step. Dance with her to a secret place where we will find solution. How about that? Oh! you want me to cancel the wedding because of nature? My money go come loss. It better happens after the guest might have given me the gifts and money then I will cancel the wedding and do another one with new gifts. grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2009
Its a natural thing.am not canceling the wedding.meanwhile she supposed to know her date.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by slimes(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2009
Emzybrown:

Its a natural thing.am not canceling the wedding.meanwhile she supposed to know her date.
We'll handle it well since we understand ourselves.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by mamagee3(f): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2009
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by coolier(f): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2009
Emzybrown:

meanwhile she supposed to know her date.

And 'am sure no bride would fix her wedding on the same dates as her period.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 24, 2009
Lool tough luck sucker cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by oyinda3(f): 4:18am On Dec 24, 2009
oh gosh
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by topup: 4:22am On Dec 24, 2009
Since I'm not a guy, I don't think my opinion would count so much to answer this, but it's pretty selfish thing to make it all about the guy. Painful menstruation can be horrific (likened to contractions of child birth for some women), and to think you risk losing your man, all that stress is just going to make it worse.

Most women are aware of their dates, so this shouldn't be too hard to avoid, but if it does happen, there really shouldn't be any forced consequences, it's awful enough as it is.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:23am On Dec 24, 2009
damn that would be tough I mean in a white dress shocked
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by Pweety4me(f): 4:43am On Dec 24, 2009
undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 24, 2009
sexyLeamon:

damn that would be tough I mean in a white dress shocked
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by sweetpie23: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2010
xynerise:

If it happens during the dancing time, I will make it look as if it is a new dance step. Dance with her to a secret place where we will find solution. How about that? Oh! you want me to cancel the wedding because of nature? My money go come loss. It better happens after the guest might have given me the gifts and money then I will cancel the wedding and do another one with new gifts. grin
very smart cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by ayettymama(f): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2010
get her some boscopan and pain killers!!!!

heat rub and heat patches!!

im sorry but the show must go on

and the bride must smile!!!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by unitee(f): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2010
silvernice:

well the topic says it all. guys wat's your comments on this. would you terminate the wedding or what? lets speak.

then someone should be happy they married a very normal woman I think
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2010
The show can go on in 6-7 days time, in the mean time you can just cuddle up grin Atleast you know she is fertile grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by tai2(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2010
I don't see the big deal. If the pain is too bad, tell the crowd your wife isn't feeling too well and take her off to get some rest. You're marrying the woman not the crowd.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2010
I believe most women know when they menstruate. . . the wedding date can be fixed on a date that won't clash with the menstrual timing.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

I believe most women know when they menstruate. . . the wedding date can be fixed on a date that won't clash with the menstrual timing.
Some people set the date 2years in advance, how can you plan it? when the thing changes from month to month?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by hackney(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2010
women na winch.
e no go eva happen.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by sweetpie23: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2010
hackney:

women na winch.
e no go eva happen.
what is this one talking
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Some people set the date 2years in advance, how can you plan it? when the thing changes from month to month?

Two years that's hell of a long time to be setting a wedding date. . .I thought it was usually after an introduction is done. . .then a couple of months later the wedding takes place. . .hmmm. . .well then that might not be a good idea especially if the lady in question has irregular flows and painful menstruation. . .
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Two years that's hell of a long time to be setting a wedding date. . .I thought it was usually after an introduction is done. . .then a couple of months later the wedding takes place. . .hmmm. . .well then that might not be a good idea especially if the lady in question has irregular flows and painful menstruation. . .
Well you know how Nigerians do, they want to flaunt and flash so they have to save and plan grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by googles: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]why would anybody cancel his wedding cos of that sounds crazy
if i happen to be on my period that day i'd use both tampoon and sanitary towel to be safe
and the show goes on
as for the wedding night we pray grin grin[/size]
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2010
@ topic
KILL HER!!
like wtf? what can you possibly do? control and/or stop nature?
dumb question.
tongue
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by mamagee3(f): 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2010
WTF! shocked shocked
It's high time seun's spam bot begin deleting dumb threads
like this seconds after posting
Poster, Get a job
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by H2O2: 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2010
mama-gee:

WTF! shocked shocked
It's high time seun's spam bot begin deleting dumb threads
like this seconds after posting
Poster, Get a job
LOOOOOOL!!!!

This coming from mama-gee undecided
Some things do truly beat the imagination.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by hackney(m): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2010
sweetpie23:

what is this one talking

Why dont you say your own and phuck off?
Here na your class room? Phucking idiot.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day? by r231(m): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2010
THE AMAKA:

@ topic
KILL HER!!
like wtf? what can you possibly do? control and/or stop nature?
dumb question.
tongue

hehehehehe

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Reaction? / Where In Nigeria Do We Have The Most Beautiful Lady / People Which Would You Pick? Just An Open Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.