Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

"Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (46883 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by repogirl(f): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2017
Girls like this give the female folk a bad name. Chai! Heartless!
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by NubianX: 9:59am On Mar 29, 2017
Hahaha...This is a very poorly fabricated twitter story!

Ok, he filed for her; as what? Wife? Fiancee?? or Girlfriend grin grin grin grin

Now, if true, (with either of the first 2 options) the guy can still work her exit back to 9ja/Jail or both together with the accomplice bf. And the last option doest even exist!!!

I hate it when ppl just sit behind a pc in their basement apartment room & begin to spew out lies on social media... angry sad undecided

End of Story

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by EAZY2422(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2017
Funkybabee:

sister!!we are not a wicked person as you said, why would they fear us.Is this not the type of oloriburuku useless girl who stained our white cloth with palm oil and now another woman will fall hand wth that guy revenge, she also we think to revenge. that is how it will keep going rampant.

My advice for that guy is that,he should please forget and forgive her acts and move on with is life.One day I know karma will come back to her, and is olden days God they slow to repay, this our century na grab ur copy nowww!!!

vengeance is for our God
Rip English..........

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by chronique(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2017
Women are unpredictable. Spend on them,what you can afford and wouldn't regret if things go sour. But the truth is, there is no romance and love without a considerable level of finance. We just have to set boundaries on what and what we should do, and not do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by ipobarecriminals: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2017
I pity that worthless girl.If she think don scammed that nice guy,OYO is her case.IN dis Trump govt,GOD will not sleep
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Silas0(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2017
I keep telling people who cares to listen that it's detrimental to bring a Nigerian girl to the states.Looking at the statistics of Nigerian girls who jilted their man when they came over is alarming. The moment she sets her feet into that country, you'll be on a long thing! Before you leave the shores of this country Sever all tie with a girl knowing that there'll be lot of them over there to choose from.Why stress yourself to bring a girl over? Remember person wey go to bed with itchy anus na him dey wake-up with smelly fingers!

8 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2017
This is a very simple sturvs, report the bitch to immigration and department of homeland security let them put out a warrant for her arrest and deport the jezebel back home to suffer from square one.
she thinks she's wise but she ain't wise one bit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by AndyCole16(m): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2017
shinarlaura:
That girl will surely regret this heartless act some day. If the only guy love her this much, why didn't he do all the arrangements for her to come over.

Monkey dey work bamboon dey chop. angry Mtchewwww
Wowww. Creme la hot.
Whats up
You are from Cameroun?
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Freshboi: 10:03am On Mar 29, 2017
greatgod2012:
The guy should take heart and allow karma deal with her! I'm sure that by the time karma start fvrking her up, you'll pity her!
No one sows wind and will not reap whirlwinds!
You make Jesus sad
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by AuroraB(f): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2017
I'm not gonna believe this bare lie undecided
You can not fool everyone, my dear sad
'send car to the Dad of fiancee undecided'
Buzz off grin

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 29, 2017
Another fake /imaginery Twitter gossip.
Nairaland na gossip blog.
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by hAlexandro(m): 10:04am On Mar 29, 2017
Ashleydolls:
There's no big deal in it, there are men that goes extra mile for ladies they're just dating and they still end up together
huh kindly recheck Wah you posted

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by ifyain: 10:05am On Mar 29, 2017
Never give a woman what you can not afford to lose.Only fools import women from Nigeria, it always never have a happy ending because Nigerians are dishonest and materialistic.

5 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by sisisioge: 10:05am On Mar 29, 2017
Chai! I so pity the guy. Could he request for money spent back at least? That babe is gonna meet her Waterloo soon. Karma is a biatch! If she's totally uninterested in him but wanted the sponsorship, she could have at least landed him softly...whew!
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by ipobarecriminals: 10:05am On Mar 29, 2017
NubianX:
Hahaha...This is a very poorly fabricated twitter story!

Ok, he filed for her; as what? Wife? Fiancee?? or Girlfriend grin grin grin grin

Now, if true, (with either of the first 2 options) the guy can still work her exit back to 9ja/Jail or both together with the accomplice bf. And the last option doest even exist!!!

I hate it when ppl just sit behind a pc in their basement apartment room & begin to spew out lies on social media... angry sad undecided

End of Story
Pray u neva fall into the trap of jEzebel of girl.Lie or not,Some pipu and their parents are evil from their root.The oda bobo go eat her Puna and dump her last last.Let see how she'll perfect her paper,she have 3 mnts grace to do dat nor be so?

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by hAlexandro(m): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2017
Chai!!! Bros take heart something better is coming your way
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by AlphaStyles(m): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2017
so that guy was just the ticket to the state's .i fear Nigerian Girl's no wonder boys dy run from them

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by juman(m): 10:07am On Mar 29, 2017
Common story.

Even sometimes women with children behave like that.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Btruth: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2017
stigmond:
O gidigan!!! Bad girls everywhere. She'll regret it anyway...
She will definitely regret it. Same happened to a friend between 2005/2006. He brought his wife to London. Alas, the lady dropped him, even when he was sick, and followed another man. The man was so depressed that he returned to Nigeria. He passed on 2007 in Lagos, because he cannot handle it again, plus with his illness. What is the end of Lady K now. Roaming the street of London from one man to another, and yet, no paper and no child. People that knows her now says she regrets ever coming to UK self. Don't ever bite the finger that feed you, because Karma is very sure.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by notoriousbabe: 10:09am On Mar 29, 2017
Prick pass prick be dat
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by mulattoclaroo(m): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2017
Nigerian women are very ungrateful.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by guychidile: 10:09am On Mar 29, 2017
sorry bros,Lady let me tell you, there is God o...and remember kamar..
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by uckennety(m): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
Only a fool will do that for woman who's not his wife or relation and I don't advice women to date fools so I stand with the girl.

Investing financial in a woman who isn't your wife is the worst type of investment, unless you're not expecting marriage or anything in return then it's worth every kobo.

Even ur wife can do dt too! Trust nobody
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by AlphaStyles(m): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2017
nawtyme:
I don't want to believe this story. Where is that guy who is always "team foreign girls"? Please don't let him see this story. grin
waliah I prefer foreign girls [but forget their rules] atleast they ain't materialistic arrow stabber red head big eyes Nigerian girls

6 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by ipobarecriminals: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2017
AuroraB:
I'm not gonna believe this bare lie undecided
You can not fool everyone, my dear sad
'send car to the Dad of fiancee undecided'
Buzz off grin
sidon here nor believe.Just pray the useless father nor jam crase family,he go hear am

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Freshboi: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2017
Ashleydolls:
There's no big deal in it, there are men that goes extra mile for ladies they're just dating and they still end up together
You make Jesus sad
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by teebillz: 10:14am On Mar 29, 2017
Mimzyy:
These are the kind of women that makes men say nasty things about women in general. She will soon get served what she deserves.

You look marriageable.
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Kavalier5(m): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2017
greatgod2012:

You dey mind her?

And karma never forgives!

She will still come back to beg this guy to take her back, when the guy she went to go and meet turns her to a punching bag and uses blow with kicks to call her to order! By then, it would have been too late because this guy she taught she used and dumped would have gotten a better woman!
Nollywood Fan spotted :-)

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by mustybaba55(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2017
very very unfortunate. Women is our problems in this worlds. and we can not do without them, that's y our problem is endless

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by bofow(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2017
and they will say men are scum
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by stigmond(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2017
Btruth:
She will definitely regret it. Same happened to a friend between 2005/2006. He brought his wife to London. Alas, the lady dropped him, even when he was sick, and followed another man. The man was so depressed that he returned to Nigeria. He passed on 2007 in Lagos, because he cannot handle it again, plus with his illness. What is the end of Lady K now. Roaming the street of London from one man to another, and yet, no paper and no child. People that knows her now says she regrets ever coming to UK self. Don't ever bite the finger that feed you, because Karma is very sure.

In stylplus's voice::: imagine DAT!!!
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by AuroraB(f): 10:18am On Mar 29, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sidon here nor believe.Just pray the useless father nor jam crase family,he go hear am
Hey, how's my comment your business? Can you force your idea on me, please?
Like people don't lie in Nigeria anymore undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.